SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rules of the game?

Go down 
+2
Amphy
brawler1235
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:29 pm

I havnt played in like 7-8 years, and i know that something has had to change in the rules, whether it be new rules, new types, ect... But i would like to re-learn the game, so i was wondering if anyone could fill me in on everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Amphy

Amphy

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:37 pm

i stopped 3 years ago, and i don't understand any of the new stuff apart from synchro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Well I made this real fast, I hope it helps, its nowhere near all the rules but it should definetly help with synchros, other than that, its pretty basic.

At the start of the duel you and your opponent shuffle your 40(min) - 80(max) card decks, then each of you draw five cards. You play rock paper scissors to see who goes first. The first person to play may summon a creature, but if you summon a creature on the first turn it cannot attack. The rest of the game goes on as usual.

-Card Playing
Monster cards can only be played during your turn, and they can attack the turn they are summoned.
Spell cards may be played directly from your hand, or from the field, but only if it is your turn.
Trap cards you may activate at any time.

-Summoning

You may only normal summon one monster per turn. Normal summons are summoning in face-up attack, face-down defense, or tribute summoning. You may special summon as many creatures as you want during your turn.

-Types of Summoning and How (other than the generic normal summon)

-Tribute Summon
When you tribute summon a monster you must sacrifice a number of creatures based on its level. 5-6 = 1 tribute 7-8 = 2 tribute 9 and up = 3 tributes.

-Fusion Summon
When you fusion summon a card you must use a fusion card like Polymerization or Power Bond. When you fusion summon a monster, you must send the cards from your hand to the graveyard that are the cards stated under the name where is says fusion.

-Synchro Summon
When you synchro summon a monster it is a lot like when you tribute summon a monster only, it needs a tuner monster and it is a form of special summon, meaning you can do it as much as you want per turn. To synchro summon you must tribute a tuner monster and other nontuner monsters whose added up levels equals the level of the monster you are trying to synchro summon. Some synchro monsters require cards like a "Water" tuner, or "Light"type non tuner monsters. This simply means they need to have the attribute stated, or the creature type stated.

Well I'm pooped, so thats nowhere near all the rules, but that should be able to get you started playing yugioh again.
Back to top Go down
Toastisgood

Toastisgood

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Rules of the game? Left_bar_bleue69/69Rules of the game? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 am

yeah, I lost track of the rules too :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
MrDude

MrDude

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Go to the main site and read the rulebook, Rulebook number 7 I believe, thats something you should definately look at. Oh and if you havent played in 8 years, you will be in for a huge shock. It seems like every year they add a bunch of cards that alter the rules. i remember back when there were no tuners, gemenis, synchrons, ah the good ole days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aaroncsmall2
brawler1235

brawler1235

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

NintendoWalkthrudude wrote:
Go to the main site and read the rulebook, Rulebook number 7 I believe, thats something you should definately look at. Oh and if you havent played in 8 years, you will be in for a huge shock. It seems like every year they add a bunch of cards that alter the rules. i remember back when there were no tuners, gemenis, synchrons, ah the good ole days.

I dont even know what turners, gemenis, or synchrons are. Is the main webstie just yu-gi-oh.com, or is its something else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Sponsored content

Rules of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game?   Rules of the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of the game?
Page 1 of 1