SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sub to Sub proposal
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Magic

Magic

Characters
    CLASS: Noob
    HP:
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] Left_bar_bleue15/15It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Tribe: Steelie

It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] Empty
    PostSubject: It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]   It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm

OK, so here's the story. I wanted a Trick Room team, just as a novelty, but I realised that I hadn't played UU in forever. So I built a UU Trick Room team. I realised that it would be tricky, as there aren't that many good Trick Room set up Pokes, unlike OU, when there is the obvious Bronzong. You might think why I wanted a Trick Room team. Well I was battling someone in OU, and decided to bring in my Ursaring. All in all, it raped, even without set up. But I thought
    "What if Ursaring was able to outspeed a lot of things without set-up? It has the same base Attack as Scizor and Machamp, and it's in NU, so why not?"

Then I thought, why not use Trick Room? It's a bit risky, but if I manage to pull it off, it will rape.

So here is the team:

Uxie@Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    Sassy Nature (+Sp Def, - Spd)
    EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Sp Def
    IVs: 0 Spd
    - Trick Room
    - Yawn
    - U-Tube Turn
    - Psychic

This is my lead and my Trick Room-er. Sets up Trick Room, and can phaze with Yawn, get the hell out of there with U- Turn, or stay and attack. I chose Uxie, because its Speed stat is not great and has the natural bulk to almost always take a hit, if not, always take an un-boosted hit and set up Trick Room.

Slowking@Leftovers
    Ability: Own Tempo
    Quiet Nature (+Sp Atk, - Spd)
    EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 6 Sp Def
    - Trick Room
    - Surf
    - Slack Off
    - Psychic

Basicall, my second Trick Room-er , and my main special sweeper. It sets up Trick Room and Slack Off's the damage. With the given IVs and nature, it's Speed stat comes down to 58, which is just diabolical. Surf and Psychic work well with each other, covering a lot of Pokemon.

Donphan@Leftovers
    Ability: Sturdy
    Brave Nature (+Atk, - Spd)
    EVs: 252 HP/ 136 Atk/ 120 Def
    - Stealth Rock
    - Ice Shard
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge

Replacing Tangrowth, with Anthrix's help, is my Donphan. I took the standard Spinner set, and made a lot of differences. I used Stealth Rock over Rapid Spin, seeing as Rapid Spin is pointless, as none of my team is weak to SR, and I needed some entry hazards. I gave it more power over bulk, so it can revenge kill with Ice Shard. The rest is self explanatory.

Ursaring@Flame Orb
    Ability: Guts
    Brave Nature (+Atk, - Spd)
    EVs: 234 HP/ 252 Atk/ 12 Def/ 12 Sp Def
    - Close Combat
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Facade

The physical sweeper of the team, and the core of it. As Smogon describes it, "the badass bear" is just so amazing. Close Combat is to take out Absol and other Dark types. Fire Punch is for all the Grass and Bug types, Earthquake for Rocks, Steels and type coverage. Facade, after the Flame Orb activates, is deadly. Imagine something with 591 attack running around, attacking with a STAB 140 Base Power attack. Ursaring=Epic Win

Camerupt @ Life Orb
    Ability: Solid Rock
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 SAtk/6 SDef
    Quiet nature
    - Fire Blast
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power Grass
    - Explosion

Anthrix's recommended replacement for Torkoal. The really funny thing is, the moveset is the EXACT same as the wall-breaking Torkoal, which is pretty good. The startegy is basically, just to attack in Trick Room, and then explodewhen I'm running low on health. Solid Rock is to resist its weaknesses, such as Water and Ground. As Alexandr the meerkat said "Simples, *squeaky noise*"

Porygon2 @ Life Orb
    Ability: Download
    EVs: 252 HP/156 SAtk/100 SDef
    Quiet nature
    - Trick Room
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover

My last Pokemon, and another Pokemon recommended by Anthrix, and your all thinking OMFGLMAOWTFBBQLOLWAT? Well, yes,its a Porygon2 focused around bulky attacking. Basically, I use Trick Room, Recover off the damge, and attack with the Bolt-Beam combo.

And that's my team, I can't do long descriptions unfortunately el oh el.
    Please comment, rate, subscribe
    And use constructive critism please, no comments going:

"dude, u suck soooooo bad, ur team and ur mums gay, and you and ur dad should go kill urself"

BAI GUYS <3333

P.S. Retards are not permitted here, pictures will be added once I can be arsed.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
    Magic

Magic

Characters
    CLASS: Noob
    HP:
    It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] Left_bar_bleue15/15It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]   It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 am

This has fucking been up for weeks and still hasn't got a rate.

._.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
    HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]   It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 am

Magic wrote:
    This has fucking been up for weeks and still hasn't got a rate.

._.

only 1 thing i can say maybe ur ODing the trickroomers without a claydol!
    Back to top Go down
    http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
    Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]   It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 am

Change Pschic On Uxie for something like Flamethrower/Ice Beam so if its the last poke you can kill Darks.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]   It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all going to get trickier past here! [UU RMT]
    Page 1 of 1