SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!

Go down 
+7
Amphy
ExDarkrai
SKYZXSpirit
MrPokemon137
cas23
ChupeeFM
Gigora
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigora

That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! Empty
PostSubject: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Everyone has that Certain Pokemon that why would rather rip their Respective thumbs off then fight against.....What is yours?

Mine would be Kingdra or Miltank

Kingdra on a Shoddy/Meta game standard because it is retarded to fight.

And Miltank because it is a Beefy Cow (no pun intended mind you!) That when you fight Whitney...will roll you out flat on your Behind.
Back to top Go down
ChupeeFM

ChupeeFM

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Post in the right section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AznFMX3
cas23

cas23

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

blissey or 3 lake pkmn
Back to top Go down
MrPokemon137

MrPokemon137

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm

I'd have too agree with blissey. When it gets up double teams toxic it's dangerous then when ur about to beat them..........................................SOFTBOILED!!!!!!!!!! They piss me off when igotta fight against them.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MrPokemon137
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:25 am

Calm Minding Suicune
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Arceus becuz legendary and haz max stats.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Blissey. /topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
PyroButt09

PyroButt09

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 am

Hmm....Arceus really...uber pkmn way to high stats and thats taking the easy way out. which is for newbz
Back to top Go down
Masterishy

Masterishy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 pm

friken altaires JUST GET A DAMN SALAMENCE
Back to top Go down
ScytherSlice

ScytherSlice

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:41 pm

I hate Bastiodons they use iron defense and everything and that makes it hard to kill especially when you don't have the right types!
Back to top Go down
UltimateGuy

UltimateGuy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:47 am

that special pokemon i just love to hate would be...

Shedinja when i dont have weather affects or the right types Cry

Other than that all i can really think of at this moment would be.... Shuckle with its damn high defences and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!   That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Special Pokemon you love.....to hate!
Page 1 of 1