SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What was the first Anime you ever watched??

Go down 
+53
Nickmatt23
OkamiXami
nathcrip42
LittleShaymin
Deathjewelx
GodSpeed
towert1
TheBazookaExperience
Griffinex
Rakki-neko
RagingChadzi
Zangoose
FTU
SuziG23
ST
Shadowlink
Tsutanai
idiatico
Ciaran
ShuukeX
Kioji
Pkm Trainer Ovan
raptor54321
ChrisG14
Dragon of Eternity
Chillax
MunchingOrange
Blackguy1006
Iron Raiden
ArPeeGee
HandzOffMahWafflez
brawler1235
KoshiroUchiha
Amphy
cjs
Roboto
HNTPG
BlueCrowFTW
Fully Ramblomatic
Skullz
Flameastro
Blazepass
Akirazz
Brisingr
Kipper
ChocolateRain
tora3mmy
ExDarkrai
Psyclone
Findows⁷
Zero777
ThePinkSparkles
TheZaneTrain
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Definitely Sailor Moon. After that was pokemon, then YU GAY OH then beyblade and inuyasha.
Back to top Go down
Rakki-neko

Rakki-neko

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 am

Its a really Close running between Zoids: New Century (Woot! Love that show! Go Bit!.....anyway...) or Digimon or Dragon Ball. I know pokemon was just alittle bit after that but I'm leaning more in between Digimon and Zoids.
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Rakki-neko wrote:
Its a really Close running between Zoids: New Century (Woot! Love that show! Go Bit!.....anyway...) or Digimon or Dragon Ball. I know pokemon was just alittle bit after that but I'm leaning more in between Digimon and Zoids.
Dude, Zoids was AMAZING. I'm surprised that anyone actually remembers it. Now I want to go buy it on DVD :3
Back to top Go down
Griffinex

Griffinex

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am

yep pretty much da same for me pokemon dragonballZ that stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

either Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Digimon-_-
Back to top Go down
GodSpeed

GodSpeed

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Digimon or Pokemon i just cant remember which one i saw first
Back to top Go down
Deathjewelx

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 am

Pokémon is the first I watched, now I watch different anime (Love/Romance lol..)
Lucky star is one I watched later after looking through anime places.
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 am

Dragon Ball, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
nathcrip42

nathcrip42

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm

DBZ, MONSTER RANCHER, AND DIGIMON
Back to top Go down
OkamiXami

OkamiXami

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm

I remember when me and my brother watched Digimon together.Good old memories
Back to top Go down
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Dragonball
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
SS

SS

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 am

i really can't remember...
Fox Kids was heaven for me as a kid.

i think it was digimon...
Back to top Go down
aismen

aismen

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am

Sailor Moon was first then DBZ then Digimon and pokemon. Now I watch all sorts of animes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 am

it was digimon.. ho the fuk is this dickwad??
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

DBZ American... As far as legit Animes go... Gundam 00 was probably my first one that I really loved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Cymaratech

Cymaratech

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:23 am

Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh then Naruto, i would class Naruto as the PROPER anime of the 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first Anime you ever watched??   What was the first Anime you ever watched?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the first Anime you ever watched??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2