SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!

Go down 
+12
TheCrystalisk
Ziokon
Dragon of Eternity
Amphy
SuziG23
Hunter2385
Ilikedick
venomcoopa626
Shadowrain10
gloryblades766
LittleShaymin
Findows⁷
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Left_bar_bleue69/69Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Pokemon is evil! <- link

I've been brain washed D:
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:08 pm

>.> One of the worst jokes I ever heard...

Wait it is a joke right!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
gloryblades766

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:57 pm

and they can do anything when their ten
Back to top Go down
Shadowrain10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:59 pm

I heard about that. And I have to say its a load of bs. Because I heard that after he turned around and said that its a good thing. So thats why I think its bs.
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:35 pm

What the helll? pokemon are spirits and they give you mind powers and you turn into satan??? i dont really understand what the hell this guys is saying...ive been playing pokemon since i was what 6 i dont have mind powers and im not satan controlling an army of monsters flying from my pockets! i hate people who are like this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 pm

OMFG,I never knew Pokemon was this evil!WE MUST WARN THE PEOPLE!!!! This man has shown us the light!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 am

Didn't South Park already make fun of something like this?
Think so.
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Left_bar_bleue69/69Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 am

Don't know, don't watch south park.
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 am

Didn't know an electric mouse could actually put the fear of God into someone. >.>
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 am

lolwut? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Religion used confuse ray!
Pastor became confused!
Pastor hurt himself in confusion!
Back to top Go down
Ziokon

Ziokon

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Left_bar_bleue15/15Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:55 pm

This makes me want to play Pokemon more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
CLASS: The Clitoris
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm

If I could control Satanic powers by playing pokemon, I would want to play it even moar!

Rawr DEVILMON GOOOO!!!
DEVILMON evolved into SATANMON!

Go Satanmon! Use Crucify!

Jesusmon lost 999Hp
Jesusmon fainted.

Satanmon evolved into.....
Lucifermon!
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

TheCrystalisk wrote:
If I could control Satanic powers by playing pokemon, I would want to play it even moar!

Rawr DEVILMON GOOOO!!!

Jesusmon lost 999Hp
Jesusmon fainted.

Lucifermon!
Pokemon, not Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Anybody else feel like lighting a Charmander doll on fire and throwing it into a church doused in gasoline from a Koffing?

Anyways, I doubt they want us to like satan. PRETTY, maybe like 4-9% sure that they just want us to buy products and give them money
Back to top Go down
Twin_Souls

Twin_Souls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:34 pm

This guy is smart
"MUST KILL PARENTS THE DO SUICIDE SO I CAN GO TO HELL ILL USE MY DUSKNOIR TO KILL "
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 pm

SuziG23 wrote:
TheCrystalisk wrote:

Rawr DEVILMON GOOOO!!!

Jesusmon lost 999Hp
Jesusmon fainted.

Lucifermon!
Pokemon, not Digimon.

I'm not refering to Digiman, I'm reffering to Pokemonz, it also has a "
mon" pattern
Back to top Go down
Shadowrain10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm

TheCrystalisk wrote:
SuziG23 wrote:
TheCrystalisk wrote:

Rawr DEVILMON GOOOO!!!

Jesusmon lost 999Hp
Jesusmon fainted.

Lucifermon!
Pokemon, not Digimon.

I'm not refering to Digiman, I'm reffering to Pokemonz, it also has a "
mon" pattern
Not really.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Fine! but you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrain10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Yes I do
Back to top Go down
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Left_bar_bleue15/15Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 pm

I thought Pokemon was for good people, like me... I guess not. WHY WHY POKEMON!!!!

Cry Depressed Hehehehehe...
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyourcouch.com
UltimateGuy

UltimateGuy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:20 am

Rofl
that guy is so stupid and i dont care if he is a priest
Pogeymonz are not satanic, Pogeymonz are just for fun and only make people crazy when you cannot catch something for the 30th time
Back to top Go down
SavageTyphlosion

SavageTyphlosion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

The fact that this guy seriously believes Pokemon promotes Satan is hilarious.

One: I've played Pokemon since I was like, six or seven. I'm thirteen now. I have no reason to go and burn churches and do sacrifices or some sh*t like that.

Two: No where in any Pokemon games has there been references to the devil.

Three: It's a children's game. If Satan really has all this power and might, why the F*CK would he waste his time with a game meant for children?! Don't you think he'd do something more sensical?

God this priest is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!   Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon teaches kids to worship the devil!!!!
Page 1 of 1