SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How long do you think they will be UU?

Go down 
5 posters

How long will they last?
They will stay forever
How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_lcap0%How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They will stay for a year
How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_lcap0%How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They will stay for around 6 months
 0% [ 0 ]
They will stay for around 1-3 months
How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_lcap27%How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Cress will move up, while pory stays down
How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_lcap36%How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Pory will move up, while cress stays down
How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_lcap9%How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
none of the above
How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_lcap27%How long do you think they will be UU? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

How long do you think they will be UU? Empty
PostSubject: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Well, it's true, cresselia and porygon-z are now officially in teh UU tier. NOw, how long do you think they will be in the UU tier? Personally, i believe that after around a month or two of playtesting, they will both be moved up to OU again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 am

PZ really is UU now. It's outshined by... other things guess. Latias?
The tiers are technically based off use, not power.
Cres won't last. It's too annoying and stallish to be in UU.

Edit bcoz pro quote straight off smogon. "Cresselia is the bulkiest Pokemon in the OU metagame"

Also, why is Mamoswine still OU? Really?
Back to top Go down
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
How long do you think they will be UU? Left_bar_bleue15/15How long do you think they will be UU? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 am

brawler1235 wrote:
Well, it's true, cresselia and porygon-z are now officially in teh UU tier. NOw, how long do you think they will be in the UU tier? Personally, i believe that after around a month or two of playtesting, they will both be moved up to OU again.
No.
It doesn't work like that. Seriously.

Right, they were the two least used OU pokemon. Smogon can't just move them back up because they're too powerful. It's based on usage, not power. Hell, if everyone stopped using Scizor altogether (which by the way, will never happen), then that would go down as well.
That doesn't work with the Uber tier though, because that would just be silly. And if they're SO broken in UU, then they'll get automatically put into BL when Smogon release the latest statistics.

Hunter2385 wrote:
PZ really is UU now. It's outshined by... other things guess. Latias?
^ This

The tiers are technically based off use, not power.
^ This also
Cres won't last. It's too annoying and stallish to be in UU.
Not sure, it might not be too bad, but it'll probably go to Borderline.

Edit bcoz pro quote straight off smogon. "Cresselia is the bulkiest Pokemon in the OU metagame"

Also, why is Mamoswine still OU? Really?

Mamoswine is seriously strong. Third best EQ in the game (second best in OU), 130 base attack with a priority move, only one proper counter (Bronzong, maybe Skarm?). But yeah, it's strong xD
Stuff in red.

If I said something wrong, please correct me, as I did ramble a bit :$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Cress won't last in UU. Without Scizor and etc in UU it will be a great wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Porygon-Z is flat out slow, and therefore will stay in UU. He will not be broken in UU as he has a great check in both Registeel, Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop. Bottom line is, he stays there.

Cresselia, however will be moved into BL. She has 600 stat BST and will be broken in UU. How many things say they can out-power Cress for the KO? Not much, although Mismagius is a reliable Pokemon to switch in, set up a sub, and attempt a sweep. The best check in UU that could've destroyed Cress moved to BL (Honchkrow).

With that said, I think that Mismagius has OU potential as I've seen a lot, and I mean a lot of Mismagius' out there since it got Nasty Plot, I would have at least expected a move from UU to BL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Porygon-Z is flat out slow, and therefore will stay in UU. He will not be broken in UU as he has a great check in both Registeel, Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop. Bottom line is, he stays there.

I found that agility porygon z is very difficult to deal with as it outspeeds almost every poke in UU. I think registeel is also a great counter too as it can take a HP fighting and hit it back with t-wave.

Nasty plot can be dangerous as its spa is the highest in the UU game after one nasty plot, but it loses valuable speed. But, with paralysis support, this set could be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think they will be UU?   How long do you think they will be UU? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long do you think they will be UU?
Page 1 of 1