SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] Empty
PostSubject: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Upon experimenting with things with hacks and stuff, I came up with some neat ideas. And you know what? Why let them go to waste!? So I decided to make my own hack :D

I've researched about scripting, it aint really that hard for me. It's amazing with all the stuff you can do! This hack is gonna be BIG! I'm thinkin of gettin 17 gym leaders (one for each type) Now I don't really plan on adding badges to collect, so instead some leaders will give you an item that you put in your bag and stuff. This also means that there will be 17 towns and even routes to connect them. I'll be pushing this hack to the limit!

I'll also add some pokemon, and take out ones as well. Each gym leader will have a spacific custom pokemon that will be unobtainable unless you evolve a pokemon in some kind of secret way.

For Example:
Spoiler:
heh that's all I'm gonna reveal for now.

Now pretty much, I have all I need to make it. I got some members of The Controller Crackers (my video game group) Together we'll be makin up most maps, events, pokemon, gyms and scripts.

The only thing I do need help on, is coming up with ideas :D
So feel free to post some neat ideas, cut scenes , puzzles.
Please don't request to be in the game, like asking to be gym leaders or rivals and stuff like that. I find that very annoying and if you do so, then you will have no chance to be in.

I'm gonna have a final dungeon thingy, which will of course feature all you guys on this here SOS Brigade :D
...but that will be much later. So again, don't ask. Also don't ask to be a beta tester either.
I'll release betas and stuff, and you can just freely play it and report bugs and stuff. Expect to see the first town, route, gym within a couple weeks. :D

Other than asking annoying questions, feel free to post any interesting ideas, or PM me if ya prefer. Oh, and don't doubt my scripting powers. Even if I am new, I do know how to do fancy stuff. heh heh!

Last edited by Tsutanai on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Please put a Flying Squirrel evo for Pachirisu (flying/electric).

Also, possible evolution, for Surfing Pikachu (electric/water gym leader pokemon), evolve pikachu with water stone, it learns surf at lv36 and volt tackle at lv50.

For gym ideas you could put the emerald trick house into each of the gyms, even the first one.

Story wise, involve mew, celebi and jirachi in a trio/world domination group kinda thing, for a joke make it the pallet mafia.
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

i think the rival (if there is one) should definity be an actual antagonist like a realy bad guy =) good luck with this it sounds like an amazing idea!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
Please put a Flying Squirrel evo for Pachirisu (flying/electric).

Also, possible evolution, for Surfing Pikachu (electric/water gym leader pokemon), evolve pikachu with water stone, it learns surf at lv36 and volt tackle at lv50.

For gym ideas you could put the emerald trick house into each of the gyms, even the first one.

Story wise, involve mew, celebi and jirachi in a trio/world domination group kinda thing, for a joke make it the pallet mafia.

Heh fantastic Ideas! Although I was gonna do something similar with an evil group for world domination, but nothing silly though. Also, there really isn't a particular rival, but more like friends that follow you and help you out and stuff. (story wise, they don't actually follow you wherever you go.)
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

So, is the gym thing sort of like a side quest?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Amphy wrote:
So, is the gym thing sort of like a side quest?

No, There will be the 8 gym leaders that give you the badges for stuff, but i'm gonna add 9 more leaders. I don't want to add more badges, cuz that would take a while. So I'm gonna make the other leaders give you certain items that allow you to continue the journey. I'll make some paths blocked so you cant skip gym leaders, although there will be a few branching paths here or there :)
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Could you make it so there isn't any particular order you have to get them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

I like this idea. Have you ever played Monster Rancher Battle Card? I would be surprised if you said no because in that gameboy color game the bosses of the ruins would have their own special monster with attributes of other monsters.

Anyways, I like this concept, keep going with it!
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:54 pm

You could make the 1st gym have the hm given then the 2nd give the ability to use it until the 16th. Then 17th gives you access to pokemon league 2nd round.

If possible you could emerald to include the battle frontier but make the frontier brains the 5 most famous pokemon youtubers. Also, emerald for gym leader rematch.

Or you could use fire red for elite 4 round two.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
You could make the 1st gym have the hm given then the 2nd give the ability to use it until the 16th. Then 17th gives you access to pokemon league 2nd round.

If possible you could emerald to include the battle frontier but make the frontier brains the 5 most famous pokemon youtubers. Also, emerald for gym leader rematch.

Or you could use fire red for elite 4 round two.

Keep in mind that scripting is different in Firered. Ruby > Emerald because it has more tools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 pm

If you have more than 8 gyms, that is a lot of space being taken up. Keep in mind that you cannot go over level 100. Also, the Free Space Finder tool is a necessity. Fire Red > Ruby > Emerald, because Fire Red has the most tools out of all of the pokemon games.
Back to top Go down
FloatingSlowpoke

FloatingSlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

This thread is dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]   Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Red Pokemon Hack [I'll eventually think up a schnazzy title.]
Page 1 of 1