SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)

Go down 
+7
W101P
DarkAngryCharizard
Findows⁷
mralquin
MunchingOrange
SpiritofSteel
Hunter2385
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Empty
PostSubject: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 pm

So I've been browsing through the banned list for no reason at all and found a card that's banned for what I assume is a nonsensical reason.

Actually it's the card's effect that doesn't make sense to me, not why it's banned.
It's called Victory Dragon. The effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 dragon type monsters. If this card attacks your opponent directly and reduces their life points to 0, you win the Match.

DUHHHH? That goes for any monster? What..?
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Left_bar_bleue69/69Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm

A "match" is different than a "duel". A "match" is played by 3 duels. The one that wins the most duel wins the match.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Ahhh. That makes a lot more sense then. Thanks Steel<3
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Poster68276079
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
mralquin

mralquin

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

speaking of a card that makes no sense ever heard of a card called Gift Card? well it only has one effect and that is:

your opponent gains 3000 life points.

how the hell does that help you its a very pointless card
Back to top Go down
Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Left_bar_bleue69/69Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Im sure there is a card which turns gain life points to losing, in that case thats a shit load of lp lost.
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
DarkAngryCharizard

DarkAngryCharizard

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 am

mralquin wrote:
speaking of a card that makes no sense ever heard of a card called Gift Card? well it only has one effect and that is:

your opponent gains 3000 life points.

how the hell does that help you its a very pointless card

Some cards like "Megamorph" only help you if your opponent has more life points. and, i'm sure some cards turn that gain into loss. or, revereses the cards to effect you, instead of your opponent
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ShadowWolf956
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 am

Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) 300px-GiftCardTAEV-EN-C-1E
Here's the card for those who can't find it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:07 am

That card that was used in the paradox brothers match that made dark magician and black skull dragon switch places.
Back to top Go down
mralquin

mralquin

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 pm

i can see what you are saying findows as there could be cards like that but charzard even if your opponent having more life than you helps you thats way to much to give your opponent just for free
Back to top Go down
DarkfireRaikou

DarkfireRaikou

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 am

that card might come use full if you are in a tag match and use it on your ally
Back to top Go down
nikkisixx

nikkisixx

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 am

gift card is used in a bad reaction to simochi deck. which it changes gains into losses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nicholassixx
RenRei00

RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:10 am

Goyo Guardian

2800 ATK

Lv 6 Synchro Monster

Able to steal enemy's monster If Goyo can destroy it. You can use it. I don't think its level and attack makes sense, since it can easily be summoned..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)   Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards that you don't think Make Sense. (+rebuttals)
Page 1 of 1