SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
+2
ArPeeGee
GeCKo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GeCKo

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello everyone! I've been a fan of Steel since his Pkemon Crystal run. I hope to be reconized and here is my YouTube channel.

www.youtube.com/user/SilverS8ter

I love Nintendo and gaming in general and hope to be welcomed here.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I hope you are actually a good person, since the last 5+ people were total dumbasses, but you seem fine.

All you need to know is

1) No double posting, there is a little "Edit" button that you can click, and fix your post. I say this, since most new people usually double post, and then get yelled at, so I am here to prevent that.

2) There is a C-box at the bottom of the forum, that you can meet a lot of cool people. Note that there are people in the C-box that can stop you from spamming, so don't even think it

3) Have fun, and become a active member ;D

This is all I hate to say...type, and I hope to see you thrive in this fourm, and don't forget to pass the link on to any other Munchingorange, Alteisensteel, or any other awesome YouTuber fan =D, just don't spam it, we really don't need a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:

I hope you are actually a good person, since the last 5+ people were total dumbasses, but you seem fine.

All you need to know is

1) No double posting, there is a little "Edit" button that you can click, and fix your post. I say this, since most new people usually double post, and then get yelled at, so I am here to prevent that.

2) There is a C-box at the bottom of the forum, that you can meet a lot of cool people. Note that there are people in the C-box that can stop you from spamming, so don't even think it

This is all I hate to say...type, and I hope to see you thrive in this fourm, and don't forget to pass the link on to any other Munchingorange, Alteisensteel, or any other awesome YouTuber fan =D, just don't spam it, we really don't need a flame war.
._.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Whiteguy1006 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:

All you need to know is

._.
Thank you White for reminding me about smiley/lol spamming. All you need to know about that is to post at least 2 sentences in a post, unless otherwise asked. I know about these things, since I sort of was the king of spam here once, but that boat shipped out a long time ago.

Again good luck with everything =D
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah this back seat modding thing is just ._.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Whiteguy1006 wrote:

I'm not backseat modding, I am just informing him about things, and trying to prevent another dumbass running around >.>
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Hello Everyone! Left_bar_bleue69/69Hello Everyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Whiteguy1006 wrote:

I'm not backseat modding, I am just informing him about things, and trying to prevent another dumbass running around >.>

Backseat modding doesn't exist. Everytime somebody mentions a rule it's called that because apparently it's not "cool" to know the rules these days. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
Hello Everyone! Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Hello Everyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:

All you need to know is

Or you could just read the message the mods send to new members :D

Backseat modding ftw!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Hello Everyone! Left_bar_bleue69/69Hello Everyone! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Ar Pee Gee is just doing what the stupid lazy mods and admins here dont do. rock on brother
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: