SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 Empty
PostSubject: MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0   MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

i was absent from youtube for 5 months and i watched some of my old videos (when i just let the game music play) and they were boring.
so for my "great" comeback, i decided to add in commentary, but in my opinion, my videos are still boring. what should i do to make them less boring? PLZZ HELP ME!
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0   MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 am

Your videos are decent in my opinion. I only watched a couple, but I think you should increase the quality. I personally use Sony vegas for rendering and Camstudio for recording.

Also, I think your username is ... dull. You should definitely think of something not ... generic and unattractive. A username should be something that represents YOU not the videos you make. (you honestly don't plan on making EVERY video about pokemon right?) Sadly, youtube doesn't have the feature to change usernames, but it's better to make a new account before you become more popular. Then again, you don't need to do it if you don't really want to. Just a suggestion.

Now I think you should have more enthusiastic reactions. Like instead of saying "Oh there's a Jynx right there, I'll go kill it." you could say "Aww GOD! This thing is HIDEOUS! I MUST NOT LET IT LIVE!!" or something like that. Maybe you could come up with some catchphrases too, as long as it aint .... lame ... or annoying. and Definately don't overuse them! Oh, and be sure to interact with your viewers, which would make them suggest your channel to watch and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 Left_bar_bleue69/69MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0   MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 am

Dude, the only thing I can tell you about making videos better is "Monkey See, Monkey Do." Basically just try and find a good video maker and imitate their methods but put your own spin on it. And beyond anything else, the main thing that will help you make your videos better is time. As you progress in your video making career you'll develop your own style and skills. Just keep on trying to make them the best that you can and hopefully it will all work out in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0   MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY VIDEOS ARE BORING :0
Page 1 of 1