SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sizzorfan

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin Empty
PostSubject: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin   HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm

hello everyone. im new here and im going to try my best to be a nice guy to everyone.im open to all comments and frend invites. and ill always reply to people when they comment.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin   HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey, dude. Welcome to the SOS Brigade. See ya on the chatbox that's on the bottom of the main page. :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
sizzorfan

PostSubject: Re: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin   HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Hey, dude. Welcome to the SOS Brigade. See ya on the chatbox that's on the bottom of the main page. :D
nice name dude. sandslash does PWN alot. used it in leaf green once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin   HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 pm

WASSUP! if you refer to the left side of the screen (on most pages of this site) you can see the latest posts, which usually means popular posts or someone saying heelo (like you)
make sure you actually READ the message you got from Final when you joined, becuz it tells you all the rulez of this forum :D

(or you can go to almost every thread in the members 411 section and see Ar Pee Gee's message telling everyone the rules :D jk Ar Pee Gee, im just joking)

just follow the rules and you shouldnt have any peoblems!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin   HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hows it goin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: