SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD

Go down 
+2
Spartawolf
gamergirlavs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gamergirlavs

gamergirlavs

Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Empty
PostSubject: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 am

..........AGAIN

So yeah I tend to get back on and jump off a lot. But I think I'm pretty hooked now XD Since I'm drawing too much now XD.

Uh yesh So I'mz NewZ

Oh and trust me you'll get used to my language pretty soon XD
Back to top Go down
http://darkwolfforums.twilight-vampire.com
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 am

Erm...well......hi!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
TheKAM1993

TheKAM1993

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 am

Welcome back to the group. But not all Pokefans are geeks.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Left_bar_bleue69/69Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Sigh, another poor, helpless soul come to join the SOS Brigade. Good luck, that's all I can tell you. That, and don't listen to ST. About anything. Ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
gamergirlavs

gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Kay I'll keep it in my magic box of tips XD

I know, I just call myself that, I find it like a nickname more then a label. XD
Back to top Go down
http://darkwolfforums.twilight-vampire.com
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 am

Hello, and welcome =D

I am too tired to do some Backseat Modding right now, so I will leave that to someone else.

Also, I think Pinky might have a run for her money ;O
Back to top Go down
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 am

You say you can draw so I was wondering - Can you make YT backgrounds?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Left_bar_bleue420/420Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:24 am

i like the unicorns. and welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD   Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumping back on the Pokemon Geek Truck XD
Page 1 of 1