SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey Guys LegendaryPichu recently showed us how to play HGSS on NO$GBA, and I gotta say it works perfectly,but when I close it and wanna play it again later,I turn it on then there is a black screen,I reset the catridge,and then the ROM-IMAGE CRASHES,WTF? Then my save file's all deleted,Can some1 Help?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 pm

xD

For a second I thought Fuzwuz was trolling, but I now see that you have a "T" between the "U" and "Z"

As for your problem, it could be a bad Rom, make sure you download it from Romulation
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

OR
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

for english no$gba. (the second one worked for me)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:01 am

I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 am

FuzWutz wrote:
I know i tried the codes,didnt work,and umm Ar Pee Gee, I did exactly as LegendaryPichu

Just to add on,playing on R4 is pretty good although it Freezes every 5 mins for me

Ah, you could've of add the R4 part =P

You might want to ask Tyler, he is the one with that weird username that is in red, or someone else with a Flashcard =/
Back to top Go down
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 am

ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:

You might want to ask Tyler, he is the one with that weird username that is in red, or someone else with a Flashcard =/

Do You mean Tsutanai? hes the only person which starts with T and has a red coloured name
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 am

FuzWutz wrote:
ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:

Do You mean Tsutanai? hes the only person which starts with T and has a red coloured name

Yeah him, he might help you =-D
Back to top Go down
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 am

ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:
ArPeeGee wrote:
FuzWutz wrote:

Yeah him, he might help you =-D

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 pm

if you click reset, no$gba fails. Turn off the emu completely, then bring it back on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Amphy wrote:
if you click reset, no$gba fails. Turn off the emu completely, then bring it back on.

OMG Tks alot Amphy it Works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!   Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HGSS Problem,HELP!
Page 1 of 1