SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite Genre of Video Games?

Go down 
+5
SandslashPWNS
bluuper22
LittleShaymin
pikachu99
TheBazookaExperience
9 posters

Read the title
Puzzle
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap10%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Action
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap10%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Platformer
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap15%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Adventure
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap15%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
RPG
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap30%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 12 ]
Fighting
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap5%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Shooter
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap8%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Cards
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Arcade
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap5%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Simulation
Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_lcap2%Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

Favorite Genre of Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 am

Mine would have to be

Puzzle
Platformer
Action
Adventure
RPG
Shooter

I also occasionally play Fighting, Simulation, and Arcade Style Games.
Back to top Go down
pikachu99

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:25 am

probably platformer or whatever mario is classed as
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 am

Action, Adventure, RPG, Shooter and Simulation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
bluuper22

bluuper22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:05 am

RPG's are great. But I like Adventure and Platformers as well. Basically anything Nintendo does. Wewt.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 am

I generally like RPG's. They are great games to involve yourself in, which is why I like them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 pm

RPGs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
Favorite Genre of Video Games? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Favorite Genre of Video Games? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't like any 1 particular type type of game, but most of the games I like are shooters, so that is what I voted. However RPGs are good as well, Oblivion and Fallout 3 for example. I also like survival horrors, so I think for my next LPs I will do one of each.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:45 pm

my favorite type is (i might be wrong) Turn based strategy. if im right, thats the type of games that Fire Emblem are, they are so challenging that it makes it FUN!!!! i also like RPG's like Pogeymanz, Zelda, and the Tales of games
Back to top Go down
AOEWolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 pm

platformer
Back to top Go down
AquaLighting

AquaLighting

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 am

Platformer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Genre of Video Games?   Favorite Genre of Video Games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Genre of Video Games?
Page 1 of 1