SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sub to Sub proposal
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sounds only comes out of one speaker

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Magic

Magic

Characters
    CLASS: Noob
    HP:
    Sounds only comes out of one speaker Left_bar_bleue15/15Sounds only comes out of one speaker Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
    Tribe: Steelie

Sounds only comes out of one speaker Empty
    PostSubject: Sounds only comes out of one speaker   Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 am

What the title says.
    I use Realtek speakers, and I've looked all around Google for fixes, but nothing wothwile came up. I've checked that the speakers are balanced. It might be something to do with the jack, but idk.

halp plz men
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
    obliion6

obliion6

Sounds only comes out of one speaker Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sounds only comes out of one speaker   Sounds only comes out of one speaker I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:12 pm

This oviously means that you have to go into control panel and click realtek hd audio manager
    Then under stereo config change mono to stereo
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/obliion6

Sounds only comes out of one speaker
    Page 1 of 1