SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Opinions on 5th gen starters.

Go down 
+11
InvaderZimGirl
RoboBadger
PoketheBeast
W101P
Lukyhawk
Juancar684
venomcoopa626
brawler1235
SandslashPWNS
Fully Ramblomatic
Dragon of Eternity
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

Opinions on 5th gen starters. Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:04 am

The 5th gen pokemon have been unveiled, revealing a grass snake, a water otter and a fire pig.

Opinions on 5th gen starters. 494Tsutaaja
Tsutaaja, the grass snake (it has arms and legs so I would have to object)

Opinions on 5th gen starters. 497Pokabu
Pokabu, the fire pig

Opinions on 5th gen starters. 500Mijumaru
Mijumaru, the water otter

What are your opinions on 5th gen starters?

Personally:

Grass Starter looks like a camp version of treeko to be honest.

Water starter is an otter wih a clam on its chest, kinda cute, he snowball on head make it look like it will be become part ice type.

Fire Starter is my favorite, its a piggy =P

Last edited by Dragon of Eternity on Thu May 13, 2010 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:12 am

I'm not impressed :/
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Grass: I expect much in the competitive aspect of it. I hope it will do good competitively, as it looks like it has potential. On the in game part, it's decent looking. Probably will get moves like Quick Attack, Leaf Blade, and new moves.

Fire: Umm.... Yeah. This could have potential to be sort of a wall in the metagame. I really don't see sweeping potential from it. In game, it's cute, but ugly at the same time. It will be getting moves like Flamethrower, Eruption, and by the looks of it, Earthquake.

Water: I see absolutely no potential for this thing in the metagame just from its looks. By the looks of it, it will evolve into a Water/Ice type. UU for this guy. In game, he's the fugliest of the trio. It's basically a fusion of Abomasnow and Bibarel. Probably get moves like Ice Beam, Body Slam, and similar moves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Grass: rip-off of treeko.
Water: Not bad, looks kinda like piplup, except not really...
Fire: Best bcoz pig
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Grass: i like him i mean i liked treecko and i dont care if hes a rip off even though the onlything him and treecko share is walking on two legs and reptilian nature

Water: its an otter i think its adorable and it made me think of that south park episode with the atheist otters.

Fire: its a pig it made me laugh probably will become ground type its alright

All in all i think there good i mean how can you be impressive with basic stage pokemon im waiting for their fully evolved forms to come out to really judge them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
Juancar684

Juancar684

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Idk they seem weird but then so did all starter pokemon in the beggining hopefully they have cool looking evolutions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm

i think that
Grass: looks like a Gecko thing (like Dragon said), and is probably the fastest of the three, and WILL be the one i use. it looks like it will have High SPD, and MAYBE good ATK. i wouldnt count on any other good stats from it though

Water: it is probably the UGLIEST pokemon ever, i mean Jync is just a Black Stereotype, but this, WHAT IS IT!!!! it looks like it sucks in game, and probably only like 20% of players will even choose it, and only 70% of those will USE it. will probably FAIL EPICLY in every stat

Fire: looks.... decent compared to the Water monster. ikm assuming it will evolve into a fire-ground type, making it USELESS in areas with any water pokemon. i mean, (by the looks of it) the grass one will be fast enough to outrun any fire types, but this thing (IMO) looks like it will have High ATK, DEF, and decent SP.ATK. everything else it will FAIL at.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:44 am

Finally got pictures for them.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Opinions on 5th gen starters. Left_bar_bleue69/69Opinions on 5th gen starters. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:54 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Grass: I expect much in the competitive aspect of it. I hope it will do good competitively, as it looks like it has potential. On the in game part, it's decent looking. Probably will get moves like Quick Attack, Leaf Blade, and new moves.

Fire: Umm.... Yeah. This could have potential to be sort of a wall in the metagame. I really don't see sweeping potential from it. In game, it's cute, but ugly at the same time. It will be getting moves like Flamethrower, Eruption, and by the looks of it, Earthquake.

Water: I see absolutely no potential for this thing in the metagame just from its looks. By the looks of it, it will evolve into a Water/Ice type. UU for this guy. In game, he's the fugliest of the trio. It's basically a fusion of Abomasnow and Bibarel. Probably get moves like Ice Beam, Body Slam, and similar moves.

Whoa... Already making sets for the starters. Typical for you though xD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Here's what I think:

Tsutaaja

¤ Treeko Rip-Off

¤ Looks to be a Special/Mixed Attacker

¤ I am assuming it's final evolution's type of being something like Grass/Flying, Grass/Dragon, or Grass

Pokabu

¤ Very cool, but fan-art is better

¤ Looks to be a Physical attacker

¤ I am assuming it's final evolution's type to be Fire/Ground, or Fire.

¤ My starter of choice

Mijiumaru

¤ Same as Pokabu, better fan-art.

¤ My personal favorite of the 3, though not the one I will be using.

¤ Looks to be an all out Special attacker.

¤ I am assuming it's final evolution's type to be Water/Ice or Water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
PoketheBeast

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 am

Tsutaaja is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
RoboBadger

RoboBadger

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 pm

The starters as is dont realy apeal to me but i took a look at their evolutions which look promising so i havent lost all hope
Back to top Go down
InvaderZimGirl

InvaderZimGirl

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 am

-The new grass one doesnt remind me of Treeco that much. Treeco's a gecko and Tsutaaja's a snake. And as Tsutaaja evolves, it looks more like a snake, and i dont see the connection with it and Treeco.

-The water starter is really cute, and its final evolution is interesting. It looks like it'll be part ice.

-I hate Pokabu's evolutions because im tired of fire/fighting types. But Pokabu is pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000000353762
NobleNegro

NobleNegro

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Snivy - Bad

Tepig - Good

Oshawott - Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NobleNegro?feature=mhum
RisingThunder

RisingThunder

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Opinions on 5th gen starters. Left_bar_bleue15/15Opinions on 5th gen starters. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Snivy - Coolest look, but worst pokemon

Tepig - Best name, cutest, epic because he's a flaming pig. MMMHH bacon

Oshawott - Strongest pokemon, coolest final evolution

Back to top Go down
SuperTrainerJosh

SuperTrainerJosh

Characters
HP:
Opinions on 5th gen starters. Left_bar_bleue15/15Opinions on 5th gen starters. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Tepig(Pokabu) is ok! I dont really like his last evolution but he is very cute!
Snivy(Tsutaaja) look cool but I think it sucks !
and Oshawott(Mijumaru) I think he's really cute,his first evolution looks really cool and, his last evolution is like a samurai :D HAHA
Opinions on 5th gen starters. 3697645
Back to top Go down
AwsomeStarters

AwsomeStarters

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:24 pm

i say the ultamit fire pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on 5th gen starters.   Opinions on 5th gen starters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on 5th gen starters.
Page 1 of 1