SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)

Go down 
+5
Schuiteboer
PkStarstorm1111
SandslashPWNS
venomcoopa626
hmmurdock111
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmurdock111

hmmurdock111

What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) Empty
PostSubject: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:42 pm

i think it is:

Kanto-Charizard
Johto-Tyranitar
Hoenn-Salamence
Sinnoh-Froslass or Gallade

(try and not use the your favorite pokemon but if u honestly think they are the strogest then go ahead)
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Kanto-Dragonite
Johto-Tyranitar
Hoenn- Tie between mence and metagross
Sinnoh- Garchomp!

Gotta love those pseudo-legendaries
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/venomcoopa626
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Kanto- Starmie
Johto- Tyranitar
Hoenn- Jirachi / Salamence
Sinnoh- Obviously Garchomp, but Lucario is good, too.

Alright. This topic is a little hard to answer. There's no "best" Pokemon of a region, it's all the way you use it. I basically picked the Pokemon that I had the best success with competitively.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
hmmurdock111

hmmurdock111

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:16 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Kanto- Starmie
Johto- Tyranitar
Hoenn- Jirachi / Salamence
Sinnoh- Obviously Garchomp, but Lucario is good, too.

Alright. This topic is a little hard to answer. There's no "best" Pokemon of a region, it's all the way you use it. I basically picked the Pokemon that I had the best success with competitively.

Ya thats good too but I thought Jirachi was a legendary? Um
Back to top Go down
PkStarstorm1111

PkStarstorm1111

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm

dragonite - kanto
tyranitar - johto
jirachi - hoenn
garchomp - sinnoh
Back to top Go down
Schuiteboer

Schuiteboer

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) Left_bar_bleue15/15What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Kanto - Dragonite
Johto - Tyranitar
Hoenn - Milotic
Sinnoh - Lucario

Dude i rock
Back to top Go down
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:41 am

The strongest eh? Well...

Kanto (1st Gen): Slowbro (Amnesia ftw). Kanto (3rd Gen): Maybe Gengar?
Johto (2nd Gen and Fourth Gen): Tyranitar.
Hoenn: Metagross. Without a doubt.
Sinnoh: Garchomp. This one was easy too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
tigrin64

tigrin64

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:59 am

Kanto-Dragonite
Jhoto-Tyranitar
Hoenn-Metagross
Sinnoh-Garchomp
Back to top Go down
MechaSonic99

MechaSonic99

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:43 pm

well in johto i beat crystal with only a tyflosion i ever beat RED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MechaSonicHD?feature=mhum
AquaTrainer

AquaTrainer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Hmmmm....

Kanto- Blastoise
Johto- Tyranitar
Hoen- Salamence
Sinnoh- Mamoswine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)   What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the strongest pokemon of each region? (NO LEGENDARIES)
Page 1 of 1