SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what Let's Plays should i do you Vote

Go down 
+2
DatPokemonNerd
SuperLagman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLagman

what Let's Plays should i do you Vote Empty
PostSubject: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:08 pm

pokemon platinum

pokemon pearl

mariokart DS
Back to top Go down
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm

hmm.. Mariokart DS sounds like fun. Not alot of people have done that yet.

I'd really like to see you do a ROM hack if you're willing as there are a TON of good ones that haven't been LP'd yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
MunchlaxClan

MunchlaxClan

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm

PLATINUM
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:01 pm

DatPokemonNerd wrote:
hmm.. Mariokart DS sounds like fun. Not alot of people have done that yet.

I'd really like to see you do a ROM hack if you're willing as there are a TON of good ones that haven't been LP'd yet.

This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SuperLagman

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:28 pm

would everyone stop telling me to do a rom hack my computer cant download that software i cant open it or download emulator anyways im probly gonna do mariokart DS cuz its got 2 votes and platinum has 1 vote
Back to top Go down
SuperLagman

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:33 pm

im not sure if i can download at my neighbors house email it to myself and then open it up and play it and plus i dont know to get camtasia7 or whatever i would need a way to record
Back to top Go down
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:46 pm

If you do a ROM Hack or even if you do Gen IV Game (make it Platinum) here's an idea that alot of people here don't know about: Do a Nuzlocke Run. It's kinda like a regular run except:

1: if a pokemon faints, it dies for real. you have to either release it or put it in a "Heaven" or "Valhalla" box.
2: You can only catch the first pokemon you see in an area.
3: You must nickname your pokemon something important.

There are several other optional rules, but those are the three most important. Oh and you get to give memorials to your pokemon. It's fun, random and very challenging and I will personally suscribe if you take up this challenge. Yeah, do this on a completed ROM Hack or Platinum, that would be really hardcore. Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
AquaTrainer

AquaTrainer

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Mario kart DS, I haven't actually seen people do that. Also you could do platinum its kinda forgotten now...
Back to top Go down
IfritDulux

IfritDulux

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

do a rom on mario kart ds, good quailty + good audio (Hopefully) = views,subscribers yada yada yada lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IfritDulux
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what Let's Plays should i do you Vote   what Let's Plays should i do you Vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what Let's Plays should i do you Vote
Page 1 of 1