SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lucario Force [OU RMT]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphy

Amphy

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Empty
PostSubject: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:56 am

Lucario Force [OU RMT] 2h5tgjl
Introduction

AmphZee's back with another team. yet another offensive one at that. The team relies on Gengar to lure out counters for the trio of main sweepers, and eliminate them. Empoleon has left the team, and Salamence was replaced by Dragonite, but the team is stronger than ever. I don't feel much like talking so let's jump straight in.
At A Glance
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_472Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_121Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] 094Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_149Lucario Force [OU RMT] 448

In Depth Look

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_472Lucario Force [OU RMT] 472GliscorLucario Force [OU RMT] 472
Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers Lucario Force [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP/40 Def/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani472MS Earthquake
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani472MS Taunt
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani472MS Roost
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani472MS Stealth Rock

Gliscor... an amazing lead. His resistances are amazing, when the team building was almost finished I had no electric resistances, no Stealth Rocks, no lead, and no answer to stall. This thing patches up all of those weaknesses and is also a Lucario check, outspeeding and OHKOing with Earthquake, and can take an Extremespeed from high health. EarthQuake is a powerful STAB move, although it allows Salamence and Dragonite to set up DDs on it, but Jirachi can come in on a +1 Mence/Nite, Outspeed because of the Choice Scarf, and kill with Ice Punch, so it works great with Gliscor. It's great at self preservation, courtesy of Roost (which also erases it's fling type for a turn), and helps support the team with Stealth Rocks, which is one of the greatest moves in the game in my opinion. Leftovers is the item of choice, healing Gliscor. Probably the best tank in the game.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_121Lucario Force [OU RMT] 170px-121StarmieLucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_121
Starmie @ Choice Scarf Lucario Force [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani121MS Thunderbolt
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani121MS Surf
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani121MS Ice Beam
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani121MS Trick

Don't mock Mie. My first of two revenge killers, a status absorber, and my Gyara check. It also stop's Mence from running around on +1 speed and KOs before it has a chance to sweep my team, if Jirachi has fallen before. Trick helps me take down stall, because before I used trickers I was really vulnerable to it, but now I worry much less. Surf is a powerful STAB move, Thunderbolt beats Gyara and dents most Pokemon that resist Surf, but Ice Beam destroys Gliscor, Flygon, Mence and Dragonite. Starmie has really proved to be a valuable addition to the team, even if it is a bit Scizor weak.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] 200px-385JirachiLucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf Lucario Force [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani385MS Iron Head
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani385MS Fire Punch
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani385MS Ice Punch
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani385MS Trick

This thing in my opinion is the best revenge killer in OU, now Latias is Uber. It's coverage is just as good, if not better, and with Iron Head's flinch chance it can even break Magnezone if it is low enough health, or if it comes in on Fire Punch. Iron Head is for Flinch and beats Tyranitar, who is high in usage at this point in time. Fire Punch nails Scizor, Forretress and co. Trick is to help me against my ever present stall weakness, now Latias is gone. Ice Punch beats Flygon, Salamence, Dragonite and Gliscor. I love how much it can come in on and force out. I was 3-1 down at on point with a Jirachi that barely lived the swich in to Stealth Rocks and ripped through the rest of their team with a bit of flinch. This shows it's not to be taken lightly. I like how balanced it's stats are so how it can come in on neutral attacks repeatedly unlike so revenge killers.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_094Lucario Force [OU RMT] 190px-094GengarLucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094
Gengar (M) @ Leftovers Lucario Force [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani094MS Substitute
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani094MS Shadow Ball
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani094MS Focus Blast
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani094MS Hidden Power [Fire]

It's resistances save it from it's pitiful defences, if it can come in on a choiced Earthquake or something similar and Substitute up, and scout for Tar or Scizor to come in. Tar is wrecked by Focus Blast (if it hits) and Scizor is demolished by Hidden Power Fire. Even Bliss doesn't like taking on Gengar, with Focus Blast nailing Special Defence drops occasionally and the sub's protection Gengar can potentially break Blissey, so itself and Empoleon can wreck havoc. Nothing enjoys taking on Gengar, it can't be poisoned, outspeeds most pokes that try to burn it and negates damaging weather conditions courtesy of Leftovers. This thing IS a reason to be afraid of the dark, it's nothing to mess with. Behind a Sub not much can take it on, at all. Gyarados is one of the few who can take a hit, but will be scared to switch in because of the possible Thunderbolt, when in reality they nothing to fear here but Gengar itself. However Shadow Ball 2HKO's Offensive DD Gyara after SR, and Bulkier variants barely survive. If there is Hail or Sandstorm in effect there is a possibility Gengar can 2HKO them too. There is so much to write about this guy. He's always a favourite of mine but in this team is where he really get's his glory. He is the best lure I've ever used.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_149Lucario Force [OU RMT] 190px-149DragoniteLucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_149
Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb Lucario Force [OU RMT] Bag_Life_Orb_Sprite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani149MS Dragon Dance
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani149MS Extremespeed
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani149MS Earthquake
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani149MS Dragon Claw

I can tell you Mence's problems are less bulk (if something comes in on it) and lack of priority. Dragonite anyone? Since HGSS came out it's no longer an inferior Salamence. it doesn't have to worry about hax as much because of Inner Focus. Along with priority it was the main reason I changed the set, as a tiny bit of Flinch can truly change the game, and the amount of times it has screwed me over is insane. Jolly nature is up for change because of priority. Dragon Dance is the focus of this set, and boosts Nite's attack to sky high levels, along with speed. Dragon Claw over Outrage so you don't get locked into a move and set up on by Skarmory or Forry. EQ hit's steels not named Bronzong/Skarmory and Extremespeed is to counter priority. I love this Dragonite.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_b_g4_448Lucario Force [OU RMT] 130px-448LucarioLucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb Lucario Force [OU RMT] Bag_Life_Orb_Sprite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani448MS Swords Dance
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani448MS Close Combat
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani448MS Extremespeed
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Ani448MS Crunch

Ah. Lucario, you better have a counter or he will murder your family. Even unboosted he's a threat, but with a Swords Dance it's like being hit by a truck. Lategame this thing comes in, sets up, and destroys the opponents team. It relies on Gengar to rid the game of Tyrantitar or Scizor first however. Extremespeed is the most powerful priority move in the game, tied with Sucker Punch. Late game it cleans up. Close Combat is the most poweful move Lucario has, and is like dropping an atomic bomb. It destroys everything in it's way. Crunch hits Rotom and such. I can't think of much to say, as if you are playing OU oftenly you should see enough of these to see how they work.

Last edited by AmphZee on Mon May 31, 2010 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:02 am

Team Building Process

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448

Lucario was chosen as the first sweeper, because of his huge attack, Extremespeed, and access to Swords Dance.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373

Mence and Luke covered each other's weaknesses so I threw DD Mence into the mix.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385

I needed speed straight away. Both of my sweepers had rather average speed. Jirachi took up it's place to beat down sweepers.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094

I needed a way to lure and beat down Scarftar and Scizor too. Gengar was soon on the scene.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094Lucario Force [OU RMT] 472

I needed a Stall Breaker, SR setter, a lead, and an electric resist. Gliscor was the choice.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094Lucario Force [OU RMT] 472Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_395

I was missing a few vital resistances, so Empoleon joined to cover them up.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] 472Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_395Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448

Re arrange it and that's the team.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] 472Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_121Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_373Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448

I needed a status absorber and I an Infernape check. Empoleon started to falter so I switched it for Starmie.

Lucario Force [OU RMT] 472Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_121Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4d_385Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_094Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4h_149Lucario Force [OU RMT] Spr_4p_448

I added Dragonite because I need more priority. And to add bulk.

Last edited by AmphZee on Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:02 am

Reserved for threats list.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Ok, nice team. I'd like to say a couple thing, however.

First, NEVER use Thunderpunch on Jirachi. Thunderbolt is almost always better. This allows you to effectively beat Gyarados, as Thunderpunch is iffy with Intimidate, plus most Gyarados usually run bulk in Defense, not Special Defense, if they run bulk at all. A new spread of 252Spe, 16SAtk, 242Atk will do nicely, as the 16 Special Attack ev's and a Naive nature let you always OHKO Bulky Gyarados.

Since you rely on Gliscor a lot, and specifically for Stall, I have a solution to make his job easier. Try Sub + Painsplit Gengar. He completely obliterates Stall, while at the same time being protected by a Substitute. Try this out:

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid | Levitate
252SAtk, 252Spe, 4Hp
- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Even thought this doesn't OHKO Scizor, it provides a better way for you to lure out Tyranitar, and by keeping Gengar healthy throughout the match, even in tight situations.

One final thing to note, that I feel ruins your team. The combination of Magnezone and Salamence literally destroys this team. Jirachi locked into Iron Head, Thunderbolt, or Ice Punch will fall victim to Magnezone, thus opening a spot to sweep your entire team, and even more so if your opponent uses the Physically Bulky set which will even stop your Lucario from revenging it with Extremespeed. It can literally OHKO almost all of your team with one move. I'll demonstrate: EQ OHKO's Lucario, Empoleon. Outrage beats: Gengar, Salamence, and does a shit ton to Gliscor, so I think you have Mence + Magnezone problems. To combat this weakness, I propose a couple of options.

If you feel that Empoleon could be replaced, ScarfMie could go in his spot. This allows you to OHKO Mence, and do tons of damage to other Starmie, which plague your team. Be wary that if you replace Empoleon, you no longer have 3 Pokemon weak to Ground. If you choose this route, you trade a sweeper for a revenger. Also, if you replace Empoleon, you can use Jirachi as an effective CM Wisher, or Sub CM set. I would use the Sub CM set myself, but you don't even have to choose this route.

If you feel that Jirachi could be replaced, ScarfMie could go in his spot. This also allows for you to remove a Ground weakness, while at the same time keeping threats checked. On this end, you trade a Revenger for a Revenger.

That's my rate. Do as you wish with it. :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:51 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Ok, nice team. I'd like to say a couple thing, however.

First, NEVER use Thunderpunch on Jirachi. Thunderbolt is almost always better. This allows you to effectively beat Gyarados, as Thunderpunch is iffy with Intimidate, plus most Gyarados usually run bulk in Defense, not Special Defense, if they run bulk at all. A new spread of 252Spe, 16SAtk, 242Atk will do nicely, as the 16 Special Attack ev's and a Naive nature let you always OHKO Bulky Gyarados.

I don't leave Rachi in on Gyara, even with Thunderpunch being the move of choice. I'll test the changes though

Since you rely on Gliscor a lot, and specifically for Stall, I have a solution to make his job easier. Try Sub + Painsplit Gengar. He completely obliterates Stall, while at the same time being protected by a Substitute. Try this out:

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid | Levitate
252SAtk, 252Spe, 4Hp
- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Even thought this doesn't OHKO Scizor, it provides a better way for you to lure out Tyranitar, and by keeping Gengar healthy throughout the match, even in tight situations.

I need to kill Scizors. And Gengar is easily one of the most useful Pokemon on the team. I have no plans on changing him.

One final thing to note, that I feel ruins your team. The combination of Magnezone and Salamence literally destroys this team. Jirachi locked into Iron Head, Thunderbolt, or Ice Punch will fall victim to Magnezone, thus opening a spot to sweep your entire team, and even more so if your opponent uses the Physically Bulky set which will even stop your Lucario from revenging it with Extremespeed. It can literally OHKO almost all of your team with one move. I'll demonstrate: EQ OHKO's Lucario, Empoleon. Outrage beats: Gengar, Salamence, and does a shit ton to Gliscor, so I think you have Mence + Magnezone problems. To combat this weakness, I propose a couple of options.

Really, Magnezone is situational. And I've killed Magnezone's with Rachi locked onto Iron Head.

If you feel that Empoleon could be replaced, ScarfMie could go in his spot. This allows you to OHKO Mence, and do tons of damage to other Starmie, which plague your team. Be wary that if you replace Empoleon, you no longer have 3 Pokemon weak to Ground. If you choose this route, you trade a sweeper for a revenger. Also, if you replace Empoleon, you can use Jirachi as an effective CM Wisher, or Sub CM set. I would use the Sub CM set myself, but you don't even have to choose this route.

I'll try this. I'd like Rachi to stay Scarfed though. With Trick instead of T-Punch probably.

If you feel that Jirachi could be replaced, ScarfMie could go in his spot. This also allows for you to remove a Ground weakness, while at the same time keeping threats checked. On this end, you trade a Revenger for a Revenger.

Love the thing too much to replace.

That's my rate. Do as you wish with it. :D
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:22 am

Added team building process.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:52 am

Bumping to hopefully get more rates.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 am

Overall, it looks great. The only thing I see is that Gengar should be Black Sludge instead of Leftovers, in case of Trick.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:38 pm

It can be tricked onto other Pokemon on my team though.
Back to top Go down
LucarioSeviJake

LucarioSeviJake

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

SuperNova Wrote:
Overall, it looks great. The only thing that I see is that Gengar should be Black Sludge instead of Leftovers, in case of Trick.

Why trick a Black Sludge over, just take trick off and use the leftovers.
Back to top Go down
http://adminastrativegames.pokemonlegend.com
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Lucario Force [OU RMT] Left_bar_bleue15/15Lucario Force [OU RMT] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

LucarioSeviJake wrote:
SuperNova Wrote:
Overall, it looks great. The only thing that I see is that Gengar should be Black Sludge instead of Leftovers, in case of Trick.

Why trick a Black Sludge over, just take trick off and use the leftovers.

You obviously don't get the point.

PROPER RATE COMING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucario Force [OU RMT]   Lucario Force [OU RMT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucario Force [OU RMT]
Page 1 of 1