SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attention Youtube lets player

Go down 
+4
DatPokemonNerd
maltak34
MechaSonic99
Fully Ramblomatic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

Attention Youtube lets player Empty
PostSubject: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:00 pm

I've been looking through a lot of the Youtube accounts from the members of the SoS Brigade and I've notice a pattern. They all seem to focus around a similar genre. Everyone seems to like Nintendo, and theres nothing wrong with that, but when everyone and their dog is doing a Pokemon HG/SS run it gets old really, really fast. I'm tired of seeing Pokemon/Megaman/Mario/Sonic (Nintendo in General), so is anyone doing anything that ventures away from that style?

On a side note, what video editing software does everyone use? All I want to do is easily cut a piece up and put the clips together, yet nothing seems to be able to do that very easily.

Or I'm just an idiot.

Last edited by Fully Ramblomatic on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:03 pm

right now im doing pokemon, but im going to do Final Fantasy 7, and Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep soon ( Playstation games BTW)
Back to top Go down
MechaSonic99

MechaSonic99

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

idk i quit my heart gold runthrough because of that

i dont have a capture card so its hard to record xbox , psp , ps2 , pee es triple ect. i think thats the case for most people becuause its actually really easy to emulate and record nintendo systems but nearly impossible to emulate others
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MechaSonicHD?feature=mhum
maltak34

maltak34

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

one reason is because SOS is a spiritofsteel thing, and he does pokemon.
and not everyone and there dogs are doing a SoulSilver solo run, but i am, so check that out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/maltak34
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am

PokemonRomVideos wrote:
right now im doing pokemon
No.

maltak34 wrote:
SoulSilver solo run
No.

Apparently we're not understanding that I don't care about Pokemon right now. The teams everyone uses are boring and solo runs almost always end in stall wars against the Elite 4. This is actually the reason I unsubscribed from Steel and Datai for a while. I just got bored with it all.
Back to top Go down
maltak34

maltak34

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
PokemonRomVideos wrote:
No.

maltak34 wrote:
SoulSilver solo run
No.

Apparently we're not understanding that I don't care about Pokemon right now. The teams everyone uses are boring and solo runs almost always end in stall wars against the Elite 4. This is actually the reason I unsubscribed from Steel and Datai for a while. I just got bored with it all.

well, you could have been a bit nicer with it Cry
jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/maltak34
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 am

Well, do you care about ROM hacks? Cause I'm spending 10 minutes a day screaming at a screen of Ruby Destiny ROL/LOG. Oh yeah, It sucks. I'm also doing alot of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, including 2 Play featuring Amy completely dominating competition and also some chao garden stuff. Also, am planning two unique runs (that nobody has done yet): Pokemon Raptor EX Misty (anime) run and a Six Smeargle Run of Soulsilver (which is pure awesome). I'll probably do Sonic Brotherhood or Red Rescue Team soon too.... Oh and on my Platinum/Emerald runs, my teams are all weather themed with several unique members..

Hope you liek.

Oh, and I took advantage of a glitch in Reign of Legends. My. Entire. Team. Is. Shiny. So yeah watch if you like. or don't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am

DatPokemonNerd wrote:
Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Sonic Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon.
^^^^ Thats how I read it.

I don't want to be an asshole, but I don't see how people cant seem to understand that I. DON'T. WANT. POKEMANZ.

I know it was a mistake to ask here of all places, but I was really expecting more verity.
Back to top Go down
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 am

I was going to start Kingdom Hearts 1 soon, I just need to get the laptop from my mother, and I can start it >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Attention Youtube lets player Left_bar_bleue69/69Attention Youtube lets player Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

I totally agree with you on this one. There have been soooo many people doing the SAME EXACT RUNS that I just want to shoot myself. Especially when 2 of your favorite walkthrough guys start doing the same thing (i.e. Datai + NintendoCarpiSun both doing Metroid Prime). But yeah, that's part of the biz. People copy each other all over the place, just gotta live with it.

And yeah, I use Camtasia Studio 7 and/or Windows Movie Maker for editing. I use Sony Vegas for editing non-walkthrough/LP's (i.e. intros, school projects, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
DatPokemonNerd

DatPokemonNerd

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey, I'm taking your advice and starting Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood Let's Play Tomorrow w/9876Athena. It'll be boss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DatPokemonNerd
guru8135

guru8135

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm a live action let's player of sorts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/guru8135

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
PokemonRomVideos wrote:
No.

maltak34 wrote:
SoulSilver solo run
No.

sorry that i started by saying i was CURRENTLY doing pokemon, the only reason im not doing Majoras Mask right now, is because i dont know if i will get a lot of views if i upload 2 videos a day, if you can get people to watch my videos if i upload two a day, then i will GLADLY start Zelda literally TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Youtube lets player   Attention Youtube lets player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Youtube lets player
Page 1 of 1