SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You would not believe your eyes....

Go down 
+6
~vava18
Zachattach9
Aznboy425
MunchingOrange
Cymaratech
tharles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tharles

tharles

Characters
CLASS: Wizard
HP:
You would not believe your eyes.... Left_bar_bleue69/69You would not believe your eyes.... Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

You would not believe your eyes.... Empty
PostSubject: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:04 am

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4[/URL]

1635 CRE on TU

You would not believe your eyes.... Dpmfa392
Obama (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fake Out
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat

~Lead Ape is Lead Ape, covers most other leads and takes them down usually getting rocks up. Has trouble with Machamp if it can't hit through confusion.

You would not believe your eyes.... Dpmfa330
10000Fireflies (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stone Edge

~You would not believe your eyes... Flygon rapes face with prediction involved~

You would not believe your eyes.... Dpmfa468
Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Nasty Plot

~HAX WILL MAKE YOU DC~

You would not believe your eyes.... Dpmfa385
Zidane (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Thunderpunch
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt

~Zen Headbutt is there for Rotom coverage. U-turn to Flygon U-TURN U-TURN U-TURN!~

You would not believe your eyes.... Dpmfa472
Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP/40 Def/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Roost
- Night Slash/U-Turn

~I chose Night Slash because it loses to Rotom-A late game~

You would not believe your eyes.... Dpmfa245
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 228 HP/64 Def/216 Spd
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam/ Hidden Power Electric
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

~Sub CM catches people off guard and is walled by Vaporeon but Gliscor taunt kills Vaporeon.

This is a very good team.
Back to top Go down
Cymaratech

Cymaratech

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am

THARLES ACTUALLY MADEA LEGIT POST!? OMFGWTFBBQHAX!?
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
You would not believe your eyes.... Left_bar_bleue9001/9001You would not believe your eyes.... Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Its 10 million not 10 thousand faggit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
Aznboy425

Aznboy425

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

SO ITS SO SRS IT BURNS MAH EYEZ!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BcozAzn
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

ur team is very weak to arceus.
Back to top Go down
~vava18

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

use a Azel Lead

It this move set :

-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

i use and i take 3 pokemons of the other tema down
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 pm

~vava18 wrote:
use a Azel Lead

It this move set :

-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

i use and i take 3 pokemons of the other tema down

Give reasons why to use this set and even if you don't do that, give EVs and Nature one should use. This rate is lacking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
~vava18

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 am

Azelf @ focus sash
Naive nature
255 EV Att ; 255 Speed
-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

Is this move set u take out many leadrs , like Roserdade , Aerodactly , Swapert , is just a idea , i use and i win because of this llead
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 pm

~vava18 wrote:
Azelf @ focus sash
Naive nature
255 EV Att ; 255 Speed
-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

Is this move set u take out many leadrs , like Roserdade , Aerodactly , Swapert , is just a idea , i use and i win because of this llead

Please learn the metagame properly before making the comment. Roserade beats it through Sleep Powder and sets up all over it. A smart Aero user will Rock Slide twice for the KO. Most Perts switch out to Rotom or Gengars fearing the Explosion, which resists grass knot and they're very light to begin with. Also the EVs really aren't amazing. You would have more success using Flamethrower, with Timid nature and a spread of 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP. Dude, in plain this rate sucks outright. Almost any lead beats it. The only thing that comes to mind that it beats is Pert who I mentioned earlier. Jirachi, Metagross, Roserade, Heatran and many others laugh at you. This thing sucks. Standard Azelf is just better. Dude, use common sense. Or at least good grammar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Amphy wrote:
~vava18 wrote:
Azelf @ focus sash
Naive nature
255 EV Att ; 255 Speed
-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

Please learn the metagame properly before making the comment. Roserade beats it through Sleep Powder and sets up all over it. A smart Aero user will Rock Slide twice for the KO. Most Perts switch out to Rotom or Gengars fearing the Explosion, which resists grass knot and they're very light to begin with. Also the EVs really aren't amazing. You would have more success using Flamethrower, with Timid nature and a spread of 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP. Dude, in plain this rate sucks outright. Almost any lead beats it. The only thing that comes to mind that it beats is Pert who I mentioned earlier. Jirachi, Metagross, Roserade, Heatran and many others laugh at you. This thing sucks. Standard Azelf is just better. Dude, use common sense. Or at least good grammar.
This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
You would not believe your eyes.... Left_bar_bleue69/69You would not believe your eyes.... Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 am

Amphy wrote:
~vava18 wrote:
Azelf @ focus sash
Naive nature
255 EV Att ; 255 Speed
-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

To extend on this fabulous rate, I'd like to elaborate by saying that vava here has attempted to put more EVs into his spread then can be obtained. It's 252, not 255 buddy. Not only that, but half of those EVs were placed into attack when he doesn't even have a regular attacking move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:49 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
Amphy wrote:
~vava18 wrote:
Azelf @ focus sash
Naive nature
255 EV Att ; 255 Speed
-T-Bolt
-Fire Puch
-SR
-GrassKnot

To extend on this fabulous rate, I'd like to elaborate by saying that vava here has attempted to put more EVs into his spread then can be obtained. It's 252, not 255 buddy. Not only that, but half of those EVs were placed into attack when he doesn't even have a regular attacking move.

Fire Punch is a physical move. Not to steal your thunder, Luky, but you CAN have 255 EVs in a stat, but it doesn't make a difference in the amount because 4 EVs = 1 extra point. For example, 252 EVs in Attack on Adamant Scizor leaves Scizor at 394, but if you invest 255 EVs in Attack on that same Scizor, you still have 394, because 255-252 is 3, which is less than 4. So bottom line, you can have 255 EVs in a stat, but it's foolish, as the extra 6 EV that you've wasted can be used in a different stat.

Oh, and by the way, Amphy GG'd you, vava.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm

I just noticed that zapdos really hurts this team if it carries HP ice. not many do anymore because mence is gone, but take caution when you see a zapdos
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Maybe change the Suicune to a CM Raikou? It's a lot faster and so it would be better for the job.

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

It gives you another Ground weakness but with 3 immunities I think you'd be alright. Also I'd recommend changing Zen Headbut on Ice Punch for DD Nite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe your eyes....   You would not believe your eyes.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You would not believe your eyes....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Pokemon :: Competitive Battling-
Jump to: