SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!

Go down 
+23
reap2224
Acee
MunchingOrange
Killa45
xaxuxu
rayray443
wishii
shortD42
ChrisG14
Paytonzane
Pokefan362
towert1
HandzOffMahWafflez
ST
Inertia
ArPeeGee
Emo_Kitty
Iron Raiden
StebenL
HNTPG
Ciaran
callumkid126
brawler1235
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
callumkid126 wrote:
hey dude if you dont mind can you pm me when the torny starts pls

It starts June 23rd (start of summer). I'll post all the matchups when we get enough competaters.

Edit: Oh, and RPG, can you PM the banner link when your done?

Yes, but I need to know what Pokemon to put on the banner.

Hmm, IDK, what is my favorite Pokemon.....how bout a slowking that is looking up at the words, "Brawler1235's Summer OU Tourny?" Could you do that? Are you up to the challenge? :P

Yes I am Dan. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Killa45

Killa45

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm

I'm in this is gonna be my first :) yay
shoddy name=Skull w2
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Dan, here it is -

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Test10

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
Killa45

Killa45

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 pm

LOVE the sloking!! great banner
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Killa45 wrote:
LOVE the sloking!! great banner

Thank you and I love your Avatar, Gyarados FTW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

ST wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Do you ave t use OU's???
Of course not, it's OU meaning OU is the highest tier allowed. That doesn't mean using a UU team is smart. You'll get destroyed. OU teams should play OU. Originality doesn't win games or praise. In fact people will just think you're a newb if you run NUs or UUs that don't belong there on an OU team.

Well Running 6 OUs isnt my seen and well whats wrong with runny UUs in OU they run quite well, i personnally think running all OUs is rather nooby and you should expertment not just use OU constantly

If you just throw 6 OUs together you're going to be crushed anyway. It's about building a team that can work well with each other. The people that do their jobs best are the OUs. You're team will perform better by using OUs over underwhelming UUs. There are some, very few, but some UUs that are viable in OU. Yanmega, Milotic, Sceptile, Blaziken, Umbreon and Weezing, for example. Or Kabutops in rain. But by and large UU Pokemon are outclassed by the Pokemon in OU. Nintales is outclassed by Heatran and Espeon by Alakazam, Gengar, and Azelf. This is a fact and is not disputable.

UUs in OU rarely run "well", and whether or not it's your "scene" (you spelled it wrong) and certainly experimentation is good, however only when your skill level is up to it. Once you become #1 on the Smogon OU leaderboard can you say using 6 OUs is n00by. You've never achieved this so you have no room to talk. At all.

The way the metagame progresses certainly is by discovering new uses for Pokemon that didn't exist before. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean using non-standard movesets and UU Pokemon because they're cool and original makes you good or praise worthy. New sets come from hard work. ObiStall brought Tentacruel from UU to OU and Stathakis's Greek Team made Suicide offense a viable battle strategy. However you can't just do it for kicks and "originality", you have to work hard for it and do it right. Just using UUs in OU will not do this and calling OU users n00by is insulting to those who've worked hard in these capacities. Get onto the leaderboard on Smogon at all when using UUs in OU and you have a right to say this. Until then kindly shut the hell up. :D

I get it now!

Ciaran=technical player
HNTPG=Abstract player
To TP i use Arcanine can I dont get called a nub. ST=technical Abstract player :)
Arcanine has a niche and therefore can work when used properly. You use it properly. However you don't use it for the sake of using it. You use it because you can make it work and you want to use it specifically. That doesn't make you a nub at all. My point was until you've achieved something with what you call n00by you can't call it n00by.

This doesn't have anything to do with Technical or Abstract. It's called competitive battling, it's battling to win. Not to be that guy who uses "original" Pokemon. If you want an Abstract Pokemon user go with Stathakis. He invented a brand new play style because he didn't like the regular offensive style!
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

I would like to sign up for the tourney and hopefully I will have the time to participatein it!
Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Ciaran wrote:
ST wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Do you ave t use OU's???
Of course not, it's OU meaning OU is the highest tier allowed. That doesn't mean using a UU team is smart. You'll get destroyed. OU teams should play OU. Originality doesn't win games or praise. In fact people will just think you're a newb if you run NUs or UUs that don't belong there on an OU team.

Well Running 6 OUs isnt my seen and well whats wrong with runny UUs in OU they run quite well, i personnally think running all OUs is rather nooby and you should expertment not just use OU constantly

If you just throw 6 OUs together you're going to be crushed anyway. It's about building a team that can work well with each other. The people that do their jobs best are the OUs. You're team will perform better by using OUs over underwhelming UUs. There are some, very few, but some UUs that are viable in OU. Yanmega, Milotic, Sceptile, Blaziken, Umbreon and Weezing, for example. Or Kabutops in rain. But by and large UU Pokemon are outclassed by the Pokemon in OU. Nintales is outclassed by Heatran and Espeon by Alakazam, Gengar, and Azelf. This is a fact and is not disputable.

UUs in OU rarely run "well", and whether or not it's your "scene" (you spelled it wrong) and certainly experimentation is good, however only when your skill level is up to it. Once you become #1 on the Smogon OU leaderboard can you say using 6 OUs is n00by. You've never achieved this so you have no room to talk. At all.

The way the metagame progresses certainly is by discovering new uses for Pokemon that didn't exist before. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean using non-standard movesets and UU Pokemon because they're cool and original makes you good or praise worthy. New sets come from hard work. ObiStall brought Tentacruel from UU to OU and Stathakis's Greek Team made Suicide offense a viable battle strategy. However you can't just do it for kicks and "originality", you have to work hard for it and do it right. Just using UUs in OU will not do this and calling OU users n00by is insulting to those who've worked hard in these capacities. Get onto the leaderboard on Smogon at all when using UUs in OU and you have a right to say this. Until then kindly shut the hell up. :D

I get it now!

Ciaran=technical player
HNTPG=Abstract player
To TP i use Arcanine can I dont get called a nub. ST=technical Abstract player :)
Arcanine has a niche and therefore can work when used properly. You use it properly. However you don't use it for the sake of using it. You use it because you can make it work and you want to use it specifically. That doesn't make you a nub at all. My point was until you've achieved something with what you call n00by you can't call it n00by.

This doesn't have anything to do with Technical or Abstract. It's called competitive battling, it's battling to win. Not to be that guy who uses "original" Pokemon. If you want an Abstract Pokemon user go with Stathakis. He invented a brand new play style because he didn't like the regular offensive style!

HNTPG, please do not argue with Ciaran. He is right. Pokemon are UU because their general usefulness is not up to snuff with that of the OU standards. Using generally inferior options just for the sake of using generally inferior options is not going to help you win. Nor is just throwing 6 Pokemon together that work well individually. This is competitive gaming. You play to win. If something works, use it, no matter how common or uncommon it is. Originality does not matter. UUs may find some place in an OU team, but those occasions are few. If you really think that you can make certain UU Pokes work in an OU Team go ahead, but don't use them for the sake of using them.

It does not make you respected within a community to use new, original options: it makes you respected within a community to use new, original options that are effective. Until you stop going on about "originality" we shall keep bashing you.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
ST wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Do you ave t use OU's???

I get it now!

Ciaran=technical player
HNTPG=Abstract player

HNTPG, please do not argue with Ciaran. He is right. Pokemon are UU because their general usefulness is not up to snuff with that of the OU standards. Using generally inferior options just for the sake of using generally inferior options is not going to help you win. Nor is just throwing 6 Pokemon together that work well individually. This is competitive gaming. You play to win. If something works, use it, no matter how common or uncommon it is. Originality does not matter. UUs may find some place in an OU team, but those occasions are few. If you really think that you can make certain UU Pokes work in an OU Team go ahead, but don't use them for the sake of using them.

It does not make you respected within a community to use new, original options: it makes you respected within a community to use new, original options that are effective. Until you stop going on about "originality" we shall keep bashing you.

I agree with both points, actually.Cairan and Pf,i can see where your going with your whole "strategy and straight foreword" appraoch to the game. You guys battle to win.

TP, on the other hand, battles for more variety and enjoyment, by usings some OUs and some UUs. He is trying to jazz up the boring metagame of Scizor, Metagross, Salamance,Gyrados, Heatran, and Jirachi ( those are the most common pokes in my opinion).

Personally, i prefer strictle using UU over OU. OU is so repetative and it gets boring after a while. While in UU, you will never see the same team, pokemon, or moveset in succesion to each other. It is alot more fun than Ou in my opoion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dan, here it is -

Any comments?

This=Teh Smex!

Oh, and when it is over, could you put the words "winner" under the tourny part?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dan, here it is -

Any comments?

This=Teh Smex!

Oh, and when it is over, could you put the words "winner" under the tourny part?

If you pick another Pokemon I can make another one.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Nice banner Rpgfan! Anyways brawler, I guess I can see where TP is coming from now. However, I still do not like the fact that he does not seem to be taking tthis seriously. Sure, it's acceptable to mess around in friendlies, but in a tourney where a title is on the line, I'd think we should use whatever option is best. No?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dan, here it is -

Any comments?

This=Teh Smex!

Actually, the winner could get an evolution line of slowpoke saying, "brawler1235 summer OU tourny winner" That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:56 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dan, here it is -

Any comments?

This=Teh Smex!

Actually, the winner could get an evolution line of slowpoke saying, "brawler1235 summer OU tourny winner" That would be cool!

I could do that.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dan, here it is -

Any comments?

This=Teh Smex!

I could do that.

Thanx, but you dont have to do it now, we dont even have all our competators yet.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Dan, here it is -

Any comments?

This=Teh Smex!

I could do that.

Thanx, but you dont have to do it now, we dont even have all our competators yet.

I know, but you will have to remind me, I forget things easily.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 am

I think we'll have enough competitors BEFORE the tourney begins though
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 am

I can make banners as well, if you want...

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Galladesig

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Snorlax1

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Jolteonsig

There are some examples of shtuff I've done.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 am

Wow Ciaran....impressive. Once Sevii hosts a tourney I will request that you design us a banner!
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 am

Ciaran wrote:

Now I envy you. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:

Now I envy you. >_>

hey Rpg will u stop envy ppl already i meant seriously!
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:24 am

emeraldshadowblaze wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:

Now I envy you. >_>

hey Rpg will u stop envy ppl already i meant seriously!

Do you even know what that means?
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 am

I want to join this, sign me up please.
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 am

Just so ppl knows this is still on

bump lol
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm

HNTPG wrote:
Just so ppl knows this is still on

bump lol

Thank you, but i do have a banner, lol.
Back to top Go down
reap2224

reap2224

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/reap2224
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm

reap2224 wrote:
im in

HNTPG, it worked! lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:28 pm

*wishes this would start soon*
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
*wishes this would start soon*

Nope,still 7 empty spots, and it isn't even summer yet. The starting date was supposidly set for june 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Ciaran's banners > life.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.

Don't worry, i like your banner!

But lets see what ciaran can do. Can you make something like RPG fan made, with slowking and the same words?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:38 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.

But lets see what ciaran can do. Can you make something like RPG fan made, with slowking and the same words?

I know he can.
Back to top Go down
shadowsneak382

shadowsneak382

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey Brawler 1234

Can i Join too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/shadowsneak382
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 pm

shadowsneak382 wrote:
Hey Brawler 1234

Can i Join too

Yup
Back to top Go down
nextatme211

nextatme211

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Sup Brawler 1234 Put me in this too please :face:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaklll21
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
Nice banner Rpgfan! Anyways brawler, I guess I can see where TP is coming from now. However, I still do not like the fact that he does not seem to be taking tthis seriously. Sure, it's acceptable to mess around in friendlies, but in a tourney where a title is on the line, I'd think we should use whatever option is best. No?

Yes, it is stupid to use something that would put you at a disadvantage in a competative tourney. But i still like using UU's. I battle for fun, while you and ciaran play to win. ( i'm not saying that you guys don't have fun, you are just a little bit more competative than some people here)
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

I guess it's true. While I do like to use the Pokemon I like and enjoy thrilling, high-level fights I do agree that it is more important to have fun. We have fun playing as we do. So to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.

I can, but not for about 10 days. My Photoshop computer just got sent into the shop for motherboard repairs. <3 Warranty.
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.

I can, but not for about 10 days. My Photoshop computer just got sent into the shop for motherboard repairs. <3 Warranty.
Sorry Rpgfan1994. Didn't mean your banner isn't good!
Do you ever think that people will ever actually realise that brawler1235 is called brawler1235, and not Brawler 1234?
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
shadowsneak382

shadowsneak382

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 pm

brawler can i change my team for the torny i got a new Pokemon i would like to add to my team if thats ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/shadowsneak382
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:51 pm

shadowsneak382 wrote:
brawler can i change my team for the torny i got a new Pokemon i would like to add to my team if thats ok

Sure, we didn't post our teams or anything, so you can use any different combination of pokemon during any given round.
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 am

May i have an extended dead line im on holiday till the 29th so i cant get it done until the 30th or 31st....
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Ma, I can't wait for this thing to start! Its gonna be so epic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:49 pm

HNTPG wrote:
May i have an extended dead line im on holiday till the 29th so i cant get it done until the 30th or 31st....

Sure.

and i can't wait for this either, all we need is a few more people!
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.

Do you ever think that people will ever actually realise that brawler1235 is called brawler1235, and not Brawler 1234?

Ummm I call him brawler1235
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Ciaran's banners > life.

Wow, that hurt Raiden.

Ummm I call him brawler1235

You guys can just call me Dan, RPG does.... and it is a lot eaiser than brawler1235.
Back to top Go down
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 pm

You cna count me in!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Okay, only 2 dayz left, and 4 spots! Tell anyone you can to sign up!
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 pm

I am so excited! I'll see if I can get anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!   Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawler1235's Annual Start of Summer OU Tourny!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next