SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria

Go down 
+8
Pkm Trainer Ovan
ExDarkrai
MunchingOrange
brawler1235
callumkid126
Amphy
NightShroud_BE
Akirazz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Akirazz

Akirazz

Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria Empty
PostSubject: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, Since we now have a Hacks forum.. I'll Introduce this.

Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria LumariaLogo

Language: English (GB)
Rom Base: Pokémon Firered

Storyline:
In the region of Lumaria, there has been a sudden outburst of Pokémon who are different from other Pokémon - These Pokémon have different colouration than ordinary Pokémon, and have been dubbed by many top Pokémon Professors as "Shiny Pokémon". Nobody knows the reason for this sudden outburst of Shiny Pokémon.

You are a Young, Fifteen year old student belonging to the Pokémon Academy of Science. You have been sent to the Region of Lumaria in order to investigate the outburst of Shiny Pokémon. Upon arrival, you find that a group of strange people, who call themselves Team Ultaria have set up base. No-one knows the intentions of this strange group, And as wether or not they are related to the phenomena happening in Lumaria.

It is your Job to find out the reasons for the Strange phenomena occuring in Lumaria. During your investigation, you will climb many arduous mountains, Trawl through lush forests, Swim through crystalline rivers and roam vast expanses as you travel through Lumaria.

Features I Hope to Include:
- New Scripts
- New Maps
- New Storyline
- New overworld sprites
- New rivals
- New Tiles
- New Starters
- New Ingame Events
- Increased Shiny Encounter Rate

I'm fairly new to the Hacking Scenario, and know very little of what I'm doing - However I'm willing to learn, and would be greatful for any help offered. Please leave your opinions on the storyline and such. Your opinions will decide wether or not I decide to go through with this hack. All feedback & CC is welcome.

Current Screenies:
Spoiler:

Hack Team:
Basically Everything: - Akera..

Credits:
- Kyledove (OW's, tiles (wooden houses))
- Pey(Tree tile, sign)
- Alistar (Don Patch) (Tiles and pallet)
- Haraken (Non-Profit Waring screen)
- Mitchel1 (rombase)

Last edited by Akera.. on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightShroud_BE

NightShroud_BE

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Much luck with the hack and hopefully it will be good .
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Yeah! It looks good so far
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
callumkid126

callumkid126

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:54 pm

cccccooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll this sounds as good as SGX
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey guys.
Thanks for the comments
and Callum:

I hope it will be as good as SGX, But I've got alot of work to do to get to that Standard.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm

It would be awesome to make the starters either: Rock/Fighting/Flying, Fire/Rock/Steel or Grass/Poison/Ground
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 am

lets hope that this game is better than shiny gold X! :D

Just for your information i am the almighty steel type gym leader for the mariogamer80`s league!

click here! if u want to sub to my favorites.

www.youtube.com/user/emeraldshadowblaze
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 am

Judging by the storyline and features, this hack looks like it can go far Akera!
I would help you with it but Ive got my own hack to worry about right now :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 pm

I think this could be a good hack, but we must see some screen shots, also instead of Just having shiny pokemon as the different coloured species, how about someone actually manually colours them in completely different colours i.e not origional and not shiny colours.

If you are not upto the task of recolouring all 386 pokemon I'd like to volunteer for that job?
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
I think this could be a good hack, but we must see some screen shots, also instead of Just having shiny pokemon as the different coloured species, how about someone actually manually colours them in completely different colours i.e not origional and not shiny colours.

If you are not upto the task of recolouring all 386 pokemon I'd like to volunteer for that job?

The Idea seems pretty interesting - But hacking the shiny encounter rate seems like an exceptional feat to me..

I'm not up for the job of recolouring all of the pokes myself..
I'll consider the idea if Hacking the shiny encounter rate doesn't work.

As for screenshots..
Give me some time. I live in england, and I've currently got exams..
So work won't begin on this hack until the 10th June, until they are over.

EDIT: Found a map screenie on my Photobucket account.. It's a little crappy, but it was me gathering ideas.
I placed it on the first post.
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Well if you do decide on that idea I'd love to do the job, it'd give a project to do over the holidays :D

Also if you are gonna use shinys why not just swap the normal pokemon with the shinys, so like the normal pokemon will be the "shinys" instead.
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:25 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
Well if you do decide on that idea I'd love to do the job, it'd give a project to do over the holidays :D

Also if you are gonna use shinys why not just swap the normal pokemon with the shinys, so like the normal pokemon will be the "shinys" instead.

I'd like there to be a mix of both shinies and normal pokémon..
So switching the regular sprites for a shiny sprite is a less preferred option..
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:19 pm

I could help with the story if you'd like?
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Pkm Trainer Ovan wrote:
I could help with the story if you'd like?

I already got a pretty good story..
Thanks for offering your help though :D.

EDIT:
New update

Spoiler:

It's the new map for the Academy that I've been working on.
Please give me your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 pm

dude this look awesome gl on it.
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:03 pm

SavageUniverse wrote:
dude this look awesome gl on it.

Thanks.
Anyway guys..
Another update on that map o' mine.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 am

wow akera, your a great mapper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
manalord

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 am

thats good
Back to top Go down
xAzPkmnX

xAzPkmnX

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 am

Keep The Good Work Up It Looks Great!
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Where you did find those tiles?
Back to top Go down
Akirazz

Akirazz

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Unfortunately, I accidently deleted the rombase and all my backup files when clearing space on my laptop.

So i'm not continuing with this hack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria   Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firered Hack: Pokémon Lumaria
Page 1 of 1