SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Formula1

Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) Empty
PostSubject: Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence)   Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:46 am

So, I've been wanting to make a hack for about a week now, after seeing SoS's videos. However I need to know how exactly I'm going to make this happen.

I'm doing all th dirty work, All I need is Directions.

These are the things I'd like to do
1) Create 5 Roaming Pokemon with drought, Drizzle, Sandstream, SNow Warning and Airlock respectively
-I'm not too focused on the sprites
-But what is imporant, is that whatever route they are on is effected by the weather, and they only move to certian routes depending on where they are at the moment.
-This Idea uses the concept of the roaming dogs with a mix of the weather system built into Liquid Crystal.
--Thus, it would probably be easier to use fireRed or Leaf green ot make this happen, but I have no idea

2) Create a City type landscape with no "route" but rather have everything in checkerboard fassion like newyork avenues and streets
-This will be made in order to make the Birds not take up a very long route when they should only take up a small location

3) Establishing "Patrols", I plan to have farmers running around protecting their hard earned berries from Trainer Punks
-I also plan a 320 step police event, but I don't care too much for the idea right now since it seems difficult and weird

4) A Pokemon "Item"
-I plan to have a pre Evolution to kangaskahn
-If you let it level up without being in its mother, it turns into a cubone
--Then Make a Marowak due to happiness
-If you let it be held by its mother, it will evolve into a Kangeskahn Teen, and eventually a full grown.

The species have always seem similar, and I could imagine how stunted a Kangy's growth would be without its mothers milk. and reminiscing about the hard head kanga's look like they have

4) Establishing a 1440 step day/night system
-Like the way eggs hatch, it will be based off the number of steps you take rather then the amount of time you spend.

Not that it matters
but thinking about the starter pokemon, I would be most satisfied with a Smergle, Ditto and Eevee...
These types really show a persons personality, while all of them also prove to be worthy.
Smergle will be hard to start, the best to finish
Evee will be medium, but with a good amount of customization
Ditto will be easy since I plan to make him a bit of a tank to start. But relies heavily on the opponent.

I have a lot of plans, and what I would really like is some instruction.
If you are willing, we can set up a time and date for a first lesson or just post up a tutorial. I've been looking on other sites, but for some reason i get the impression they don't really want to help single people out, and tutorials bother me for some reason.

I appreciate any feedback
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence)   Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:59 am

If its your first hack aim lower dude... it takes time to get good at hacking
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Formula1

PostSubject: Re: Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence)   Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

I hate just editing text and Sprites
I'd rather go into the main stuff

I've already done some stuff in visual basic and I can grab a hold a psuedo code pretty well

I'm confident so long as I have a good teacher, I can do this effectively
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence)   Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hack Help Request: 3 Issues (need Guidence)
Page 1 of 1