SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

First topic, lets go.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StebenL

StebenL

First topic, lets go. Empty
PostSubject: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Seems like everyday I wake up, something else is wrong.
So you guys know I have a new girlfriend, Kayla. Well, I have Alanna's MySpace password, now this is the thing right here, she has a boyfriend, whom I currently hate for going out with her. She says that she still loves me and is, "in love" with me still. Yet she's going to sit there, and flirt with some kid who was starting shit with her last year.

Now, I can be the jealous type, I'm not going to lie. In all honesty, I care more about Alanna than I do anyone else in the world, would I go back out with her? No, she moves in 31 days, would I want to be put through that? Not really. I can't handle her moving from Toledo, Ohio. All the way to Portland, Oregon. That's clear across the country, I'd see her three times a year, plus I wouldn't be able to move out there when I graduate this January, I've got college to prepare for.

But I can't help but feel this hurting feeling down in my stomach, like the jealous is eating it's way out of my body wanting to break through.

Usually, I'm the type of person to not need advice, I've got a friend I usually go to, which I probably will.

So for tl;dr.
1. Miss my ex.
2. Jealous.
3. Not sure what to do.

What should I do guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Depends on if you love your current or past girlfriend more.

If you feel that you are still in love with your ex try to go back her, you'll have the heartbreak of her moving.

Chaces are you just miss her because of the past and want to feel that warmth (no other word in my head at the moment) of the good times in the past.

You should probably ask your friend for advice though since they know you better and would be able help you handle the situation better than people on a forum.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
Depends on if you love your current or past girlfriend more.

If you feel that you are still in love with your ex try to go back her, you'll have the heartbreak of her moving.

Chaces are you just miss her because of the past and want to feel that warmth (no other word in my head at the moment) of the good times in the past.

You should probably ask your friend for advice though since they know you better and would be able help you handle the situation better than people on a forum.

It's really hard to say I love Kayla, I've only known her for 2 weeks, but who's to say I can't love her? We talk 24/7 >_>.

I don't think I'm in love with Alanna, but yeah, I do love her, and her and I would break up when she moves, she already said that she would've if we never broke up anyways.

And I always get more than one person's opinion, because my friend may not be right in the end, so I figure it's best to get the forum's opinion too.
Back to top Go down
dragonrageY

dragonrageY

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm

shit happins you may love here but move on there is more to life then love love o strong and is a big part of you life but if you really love her let her move on and give your best wish and go on in life as said many times life i s unfar but life is life
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Okay well about this other guy, what's he got that you don't?
Is he more attractive or something?, that is how teens are these days.

What if she doesn't love you? Or maybe she just wants to be with someone else.

I'd say it's human nature for people to do these things. It's bad to focus one one person all the time, they may get tired of each other. It's better to take brakes from each other or even meet other people. Not as a replacement.

Yet in today's society doing this stuff is bad! It's always only 1 person at a time and you must be with them the entire time. We should go converse with whoever we want, whenever we want! IF you get jealous, then too BAD! Now all you can do is wallow in pity, or improve yourself beyond your opponent! You could even eliminate your opponent, but that's a bad thing too! This puts some competition out there and drives everyone to either become greater, or just die off. With all the freedom to meet people, you may ultimately find someone to marry and blah blah blah!

Anyway why should you be jealous that she's involved with someone else?
Ur doin the same thing!
Is this hypocritical? or is it... natural!

A wise teacher once said to me that relationships during high school and even college mean absolutely nothing compared to the adult world. The responsibilities drastically change, and usually the personality as well.

But who am I to say that u shouldn't have your fun? So your not sure what to do? I'll give ya some choices! Wallow in pity, eliminate your opponent, or improve yourself so much that she'll want you even through the long distance stuff. You can also forget about her, but idunno.

btw I also think that its stupid when people think "HAH now that I'm married! I don't have to bother with improving myself!"
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Tsutanai wrote:
Okay well about this other guy, what's he got that you don't?
Is he more attractive or something?, that is how teens are these days.

What if she doesn't love you? Or maybe she just wants to be with someone else.

I'd say it's human nature for people to do these things. It's bad to focus one one person all the time, they may get tired of each other. It's better to take brakes from each other or even meet other people. Not as a replacement.

Yet in today's society doing this stuff is bad! It's always only 1 person at a time and you must be with them the entire time. We should go converse with whoever we want, whenever we want! IF you get jealous, then too BAD! Now all you can do is wallow in pity, or improve yourself beyond your opponent! You could even eliminate your opponent, but that's a bad thing too! This puts some competition out there and drives everyone to either become greater, or just die off. With all the freedom to meet people, you may ultimately find someone to marry and blah blah blah!

Anyway why should you be jealous that she's involved with someone else?
Ur doin the same thing!
Is this hypocritical? or is it... natural!

A wise teacher once said to me that relationships during high school and even college mean absolutely nothing compared to the adult world. The responsibilities drastically change, and usually the personality as well.

But who am I to say that u shouldn't have your fun? So your not sure what to do? I'll give ya some choices! Wallow in pity, eliminate your opponent, or improve yourself so much that she'll want you even through the long distance stuff. You can also forget about her, but idunno.

btw I also think that its stupid when people think "HAH now that I'm married! I don't have to bother with improving myself!"

I could post pictures of him, then me, I know I'm way more attractive(people have said), I know I'm a better kisser >_>(Alanna said it).

I'm jealous and I could do something about it, I could hop on my bike right now, ride to her house, and tell her to dump her boyfriend and go out with me, but I refuse to do that, why would I want to cause him pain? Because he caused me pain? Maybe, but I wouldn't cheat on Kayla like that, I'm not doing that again.

I end up changing my mind every so often about girls, it's high school, of course that's how it's going to be. But sometimes I just want to find a girl who I can stand being around constantly, who isn't going to give me bullshit all the time because one little thing is wrong.

As for eliminating him, I take him out, there's a lot more people to come after me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 am

Get a boyfriend.
Plain and simple, just saying.
Glad I could help, because I know I did of course pshhyeahh.
Back to top Go down
MoltenMetallic

MoltenMetallic

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Try to focus on other things to try to take the 'hurt' away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First topic, lets go.   First topic, lets go. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First topic, lets go.
Page 1 of 1