SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dragon of Eternity says hello

Go down 
+2
BladeSandwich
Dragon of Eternity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity says hello Empty
PostSubject: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Hey Guys.

I am Dragon of Eternity, some of you may know me from my Youtube account.

www.youtube.com/DragonofEternity

13th april edit:

Diamond Friend Code: 0345 5454 1224

Last edited by Dragon of Eternity on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BladeSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 am

How has no one greeted the great and mighty dragon yet?
Back to top Go down
LionHeart07

LionHeart07

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 am

Welcome Dragon

🐘
Back to top Go down
Flameastro

Flameastro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 am

Hello. Should i or should i not spam the hell out of this post with smilies
Back to top Go down
http://letsplayarchive.com
TheZaneTrain

TheZaneTrain

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

If you won't I will

:D :) :( :o :shock: 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: Cry Evil :twisted: :roll: ;) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :face: ⭐ :suspect: ❤ No :@: :cyclops: 🤡 :pirat: 👅 :silent: :pale: 👽 🐱 🐒 🐷 🐰 :bounce: 😕 :affraid: :bball: :cheers: :bom: :drunken: Sleep ☀ :albino: :cherry: 🎅 :rendeer: :farao: :king: :queen: :joker: :geek: :scratch: :study: 🐘 :flower: :afro: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm

TheZaneTrain wrote:
If you won't I will

:D :) :( :o :shock: 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: Cry Evil :twisted: :roll: ;) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :face: ⭐ :suspect: ❤ No :@: :cyclops: 🤡 :pirat: 👅 :silent: :pale: 👽 🐱 🐒 🐷 🐰 :bounce: 😕 :affraid: :bball: :cheers: :bom: :drunken: Sleep ☀ :albino: :cherry: 🎅 :rendeer: :farao: :king: :queen: :joker: :geek: :scratch: :study: 🐘 :flower: :afro: :lol!:

Oh yeah, that isn't spam at all >__________>

OP: Welcome D.O.E, I've been subscribed and watching since your Chancey run began =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon of Eternity says hello   Dragon of Eternity says hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon of Eternity says hello
Page 1 of 1