SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?

Go down 
+31
hpb321
SandslashPWNS
electricmudkip
Blaziken42205
FuzWutz
KriseAruaAngel
wayne8001123
TheIronKraken
Dragon of Eternity
W101P
SoundOfSpeed
Hunter2385
MOfan1
ChupeeFM
HNTPG
Acee
Zachattach9
ArPeeGee
Lukyhawk
LittleShaymin
MasterToonLink
SuziG23
Blackguy1006
GundamSpirit
TwistedAipom
Iron Raiden
SimplyUninspired
Zangoose
Fully Ramblomatic
Karei
Chillax
35 posters
AuthorMessage
Chillax

Chillax

Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

This'll apply to the younger members of the forum. Have you ever cried watching Pokemon - and if so, what episode?

I'm going to admit that I cried - once. It was the episode "Pikachu's Goodbye", where Ash tries to release his Pikachu into the wild so it can be with other Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Karei

Karei

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Yes I have cried in a Pokemon episode.

The episode was episode when Jessie and Blissely reunite. I think it was episode 113.
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm

"Bye Bye Butterfree."
Back to top Go down
Zangoose

Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 pm

"Pokemon the First Movie."
Back to top Go down
Chillax

Chillax

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 am

I'm glad I'm not alone in this :D

Regarding the first movie; all my friends cried watching that, but it never effected me...
Back to top Go down
SimplyUninspired

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Three episodes made me cry, the one where he released Butterfree, the one where he said bye to Charizard, and the episode where he tried to release Pikachu. I know two of them were mentioned above, but still they were sad episodes. >.<
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:52 am

I've never cried, just wondered why Ash was so retarded that he released stuff like his awesome Pidgeot!!!
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
TwistedAipom

TwistedAipom

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 am

"Bye Bye Butterfree". So sad, so sad.

I've got it on video. Might go and watch it.
Back to top Go down
GundamSpirit

GundamSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:04 am

Well I was sad in one episode and that was the same thing as TwistedAipom has just said.I've cried on why he released his pidgeot as well.
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 pm

I don't think I ever cried watching an anime XD
I did shed a tear when Naruto got all defensive about Gaara when he was "dead".
*Is now sad in both aspects of the word*
Back to top Go down
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

When I saw a sandwich rolling down a hill. I just cried my eyes cause it looked so horrible.
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 am

Only once. A few months back, actually. This was a Pokemon movie special before The First Movie back when Mewtwo was a kid. When his best friend Amber (Ai-Two) dies. It was so sad
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 am

Only in ''Pikachu's Goodbye'', but I was much younger back than.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? Left_bar_bleue69/69Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:31 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Only once. A few months back, actually. This was a Pokemon movie special before The First Movie back when Mewtwo was a kid. When his best friend Amber (Ai-Two) dies. It was so sad

I never saw that. when did that come out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 am

Same as Charger, where did you see that?
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 am

i cried wen i saw may. a hot girl in a cartoon like that makes you cry... lol
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? Left_bar_bleue69/69Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:19 am

zach lol. that makes zero sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 am

Havent cried , I dont watch Anime anymore, but it was sad when Ash said Goodbye to Pidgeot. He also said he'd come back for it.......but did he? Non. lol.
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 am

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:

I never saw that. when did that come out?
It's in the beginning, but alot of it was cut off (where they explain about creating Mewtwo). I think it's called "origin of mewtwo". look it up on youtube. there was another movie special about Team Rocket, how Madame Boss (Giovanni's mom) told Miyamoto (Jessie's mom) to find Mew.
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 am

I laugh at the kind of things you people cry at sorry im nt light hearted
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 pm

I bet you would cry, if IAzumarill was murdered.
Back to top Go down
ChupeeFM

ChupeeFM

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 pm

I cried during the banned Pikachu's goodbye episode, the episode where satoshi released butterfree and the episode where satoshi released pidgeot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AznFMX3
MOfan1

MOfan1

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm

i still cry when i watch pokemon the first movie at the part when the song that goes "brother my brother" plays because it reminds me of my best friend who i havent seen in years. u might ask why it reminds me of him well its because were like brothers and people always thought we were brothers. i still think of him as a big bro.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 pm

If you didn't cry in Bye Bye Butterfree you have no emotions.
Back to top Go down
SoundOfSpeed

SoundOfSpeed

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Bye Bye Butterfree". +
that episode that ash wanna releas pikachu
the episode that ash gives charizard away

and the last episode dp 154 ash gives gligscor to an old man
Back to top Go down
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Bye Bye Butterfree all the way
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 am

The first movie, when Ash got turned to stone.
Back to top Go down
TheIronKraken

TheIronKraken

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm

About 3 movies and 3 episodes. I know, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PurpleJellyah
wayne8001123

wayne8001123

Location : Cerulean City, Kanto Region (Living my life with Misty)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am

I have never cried watching the anime. Some scene made me want to
1. When Ash became stone.
2. When Misty Left.
3. At the episode where May's egg hatches.
And many more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wayne8001123
KriseAruaAngel

KriseAruaAngel

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 am

Never really cried but wanted to when Ash released Buterfree
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriseAruaAngel
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 am

Teaa I guess when Charizard left,its pretty sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 pm

I've never cried, but a couple of diamond/pearl episodes have made me almost cry. The ones that almost made me cry were when james released his dustoxbut it didn't want to leave so he kept shouting at it and crying, and the one where james gave his cacnea to gardenia but it didn't want to go so he kept shouting and crying. I know, I'm a wimp for almost crying on those parts.
Back to top Go down
electricmudkip

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 pm

i cried whenever he realesed pikachu but pikachu cam back i cried so much at that episode
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Hell no.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
hpb321

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 pm

I haven't but ALMOST did in:
movie 1 when ash turned in to stone
Pokemon ranger movie when may had to let manaphy go, manaphy is my favorite pokemon
Back to top Go down
supermence

supermence

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Hell no.

Hell yeah.
Real men cry for no reason i cried when Ash got his first gym badge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supermence

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 pm

I totally was balling my eyes out when Ash just told pikachu to be happy with its real family anf i was like <:( Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

i was so so so sad i was like PIKACHU NOOOOO!!!!!!! then pikachu came back andthen i became happy Cute
Back to top Go down
NeonGrapeFruit

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 pm

no
Back to top Go down
TheHawkdaddy

TheHawkdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Butterfree being released, when it showed the montage, I cried like a baby on depressants.
Back to top Go down
sizzorfan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:54 pm

yea,
bye bye butterfree
the one when ash almost leaves pikatu
the one when misty lefr
and when amber 2 died
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?   Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever cried watching a Pokemon episode?
Page 1 of 1