SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sub to Sub proposal
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)

Go down 
    +2
    Findows⁷
    Massa Clef
    6 posters

What do YOU think of Clefable919?
    Who?
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_lcap70%Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_rcap
     70% [ 7 ]
    I hate all of his videos.
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_lcap0%Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    I love all of his videos.
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_lcap20%Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_rcap
     20% [ 2 ]
    He's ok-ish.
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_lcap0%Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    I like him, but he's not great.
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_lcap10%Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_vote_rcap
     10% [ 1 ]
    I don't really like him.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
    Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
    CLASS: Mossy Clef
    HP:
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Left_bar_bleue420/420Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)
    Tribe: Steelie

Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Empty
    PostSubject: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 am

Hey boys and girls, i saw a post by munchingorange that was asking who knew him and what people thought of him. while im not so popular as him here or on youtube, i decided to do the same thing. well, here i am. i havent done much here, but it seems like it would be a nice community. so see you all around.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
    Findows⁷

Findows⁷

Characters
    CLASS: Good Guy
    HP:
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Left_bar_bleue69/69Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Well come, if you hang out more people will start to watch your videos :D
    Back to top Go down
    https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
    Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

LOL 6 votes for 'who?'

Anyway... welcome!
    Back to top Go down
    http://smouch.net/lol/
    Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome Clefable, I'll make sure to check your videos out :shock:

oops... wrong smiley (:
    Back to top Go down
    RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm a nooby here as well, but welcome to SOS-Brigade :]
    Back to top Go down
    Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
    CLASS: Fatass
    HP:
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Left_bar_bleue69/69Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:51 pm

watsup clefable. Yeah its hawk. welcome to the forums, bout time you joined lol.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
    Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
    CLASS: Mossy Clef
    HP:
    Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Left_bar_bleue420/420Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm

thanks guys. ill make sure to stick around.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)   Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top o' the Mornin' to Ya from daclassyclefable (aka Clefable919)
    Page 1 of 1