SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???

Go down 
+24
MrPokemon137
seth4385
SKYZXSpirit
SteelDragon
cas23
nightflame1596
ExDarkrai
Gomlet X
kinsooon
Magic
BlueSandshrew
Canadia200000
gible553
Chillax
Zangoose
brawler1235
Iron Raiden
BurningLeafeon
Amphy
Tsutanai
Dragon of Eternity
Marokin
StebenL
TheZaneTrain
28 posters
AuthorMessage
TheZaneTrain

TheZaneTrain

Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? Empty
PostSubject: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:25 pm

It's been like what 12 seasons now and there still trying to catch him
😕 😕 😕 😕 😕
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't think so, I'd cry if it happened O:.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Marokin

PostSubject: NEVER   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Team Rocket will NEVER catch Pikachu bacause they are pathetic. :twisted:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:46 am

StebenL wrote:
I don't think so, I'd cry if it happened O:.

me too Cry
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 am

Unless they shot the group dead with guns, no.
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 am

shouldn't they of starved to death by now?
Or at least died from all the concussions from "Blasting Off"
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm

I think it would be cool if there was a series where they actualy suceeded
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
BurningLeafeon

BurningLeafeon

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

i just fins it frustrating how james is a bad guy, not only is he awesome, but he is quite obviously not bad
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Course they'll never catch him!
Cool as it would be, it just will not happen.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 pm

BurningLeafeon wrote:
i just fins it frustrating how james is a bad guy, not only is he awesome, but he is quite obviously not bad
I know. HTey give him such awsome pokemon like victreebell, chmecho, mime-Jr., cacnea, carniveine. He is awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Zangoose

Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Its inevitable Mr.Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Chillax

Chillax

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Of course they're not. It's an endless cycle and will go on for the eternity of the show. Only their voices will become worse and worse every season (compare Meowth's and James' voices to the original ones).
Back to top Go down
Zangoose

Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Munchlax Queef wrote:
Of course they're not. It's an endless cycle and will go on for the eternity of the show. Only their voices will become worse and worse every season (compare Meowth's and James' voices to the original ones).

Don't forget that Ash finally went through puberty with his new voice.
Back to top Go down
gible553

gible553

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 pm

team rockets are awsome
i mean, yanmega :P epicness
Back to top Go down
Canadia200000

Canadia200000

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

They've captured Pikachu a million times, keeping Pikachu captured is the real issue.
Back to top Go down
BlueSandshrew

BlueSandshrew

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 am

Maybe one day when pokemon has ended (the video games) the anime will slowly come to an end and team rocket just finally takes out a shotgun and just shoots ash, brock, dawn or ???? and take pickachu and act as if nothing ever happened and go on their merrley way.
Back to top Go down
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? Left_bar_bleue15/15Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 am

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
Unless they shot the group dead with guns, no.
I would LOVE to see that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
kinsooon

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 pm

team rockett are just there too laugh at of how pathetic they are XD
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 pm

kinsooon wrote:
team rockett are just there too laugh at of how pathetic they are XD

They do have some good pokemon, just not as good as ash, dawn and brocks though.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm

NO >( IF PIKACHU SHALL BE CAUGHT, THE WORLD SHALL CRUMBLE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Thats like asking, will the Coyote ever catch the road-runner? Will Bugs Bunny ever get shot? Will Bella from twilight stay human? Will the bad guys ever win?

The answer is no. No they won't.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
Thats like asking, will the Coyote ever catch the road-runner? Will Bugs Bunny ever get shot? Will Bella from twilight stay human? Will the bad guys ever win?

The answer is no. No they won't.

el oh el. true, true
Back to top Go down
nightflame1596

nightflame1596

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Yeah right, Its designed that way or something..... Id be really pissed off if that happened
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/grandchaserulez
cas23

cas23

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 pm

GomletX-i agree
nuff sed
Back to top Go down
SteelDragon

SteelDragon

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 pm

no they will not get pikacku
Back to top Go down
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:31 am

Maybe Team Rocket with Giovanni will but nope Jessie and James are never going to ever succed
Back to top Go down
seth4385

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:53 pm

No They will never
Back to top Go down
MrPokemon137

MrPokemon137

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

They're a criminal organization and they cant get weapons!!!!!!!!WTF! I know they have robots but they're pieces of shit! Just buy a gun and shoot them and take the annoying little rat! Pokemon logic................
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MrPokemon137
SavageTyphlosion

SavageTyphlosion

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:25 am

I say, let's have a season, just one season because if it's more than one the show will lose views and cancelled, where Team Rocket DOES capture Pikachu, Wha Ash gets a new starter, new pokemon (because I'd like to believe this would take place in 5th gen with all the new pokes) and goes on a quest through the gyms so he can strengthen his new Pokemon so he can use them to save his Pikachu. Then at the end he and Pikachu can reunite.
Back to top Go down
FuzWutz

FuzWutz

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 am

Dude people come on,lets just think it this way, is Team Rocket EVER GOING TO EVEN STEAL A POKEMON!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xiophobia

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 am

it will never happen because thats just not how the show is made to be

and even if they DID catch pikachu, why would giovanni care? he wants pokemon like Mewtwo, not Pikachu. Besides, pikachu is too strong, considering at lvl 5 it defeated about 50 lvl 4 spearow....
Back to top Go down
TheHawkdaddy

TheHawkdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 am

If they do, I might actually watch the show.

Pikachu never looses and it irritates me.

It can even beat ground types.

And Team Rocket are like 30 and they cant just mug a 12 year old?

THEY'RE CRIMINALS!!
Back to top Go down
sizzorfan

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 am

no. im sure pikatu would one day drive them into the ocean, get them in the water, and use thunder bolt. and they will die because all the salt in the water (and no waer doesnt conduct electricity, on my youtube channel ill get into it in detail at some point) will conduct the electricity, and since their in the water that makes them the quickest path to ground then theyll fall over, then the electricity will ram holes through their hearts, and they will die. and yes thats how electricity works, and kills you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???   Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Team Rocket ever going to catch Pikachu???
Page 1 of 1