SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your Pokemon Journey!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Your Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue69/69Your Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Your Pokemon Journey! Empty
PostSubject: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Lets talk about our journey through the pokemon world, starting from the RBY days all the way through today. My journey started when I was about 7 or so. I got a copy of the new game Pokemon Silver. I had no idea what I was doing but I loved watching the animations go. BTW, I did have red and blue but I never got past pallet town cuz I had no idea what I was doing. Anyway I remember picking Totodile as my first starter. It had scratch and leer I remember and something pretty funny happened. Whenever I used leer the old fashioned annimations would show beams shooting out of Totodile's eyes at the Chikorita. I thought they were laser beams and that they would do a lot of damage. So essentially I used leer over and over but got so frustrated because the Chikorita never lost health :D. But then I started using scratch and I caught on to how stat reduction and health reduction are different kinds of things. I remember being so amazed because I had never seen a hoothoot until I was playing that night and saw one on the first route. I continued on through my journey but one of my most clear memories was when I was eating chicken at dinner while taking on the sprout tower. My totodile kept getting owned so I kept getting upset and I wondered why. Thats when I learned about types and how they are super effective to each other and what not. Eventually I got so steamed that my mom made me put my gameboy away for the whole day. When I got it back the next day I played as long as I could. I tried to sneak it into my school but you guys know about the size of Gameboy Colors lol. Anyway I had a huge lump in my pocket with a tinier lump in the shape of a game cartridge sticking out of the bigger lump. It was very noticeable and I got it confiscated for that. I got it back eventually and when I did I remember getting a shuckle. I thought it was the weirdest thing but the coolest thing I'd ever seen. That's why to this day shuckle is one of my favorite pokemon. I never made it past the 4th gym. I had my Feraligatr with a moveset entirely composed of HMs and I was ready to take on Chuck. However I let someone borrow my Crystal (never wondering why the hell he would need it) and never saw it again. Then many years later 3rd gen came out and I got ruby right away. I played all the way through that game but never even knew about competitive battling, EV training, or any of that crap. I'm not gonna go into detail with the 3rd gen cuz I hated it, but I remember that my team was Blaziken, 2 slakings (weird right?), altaria, manectric and an HM slave (I had many). However one day I left my GBA in a mall with my ruby in it and never saw that again either :(. Finally when 4th gen came out I was super excited. I hadn't played ruby in years cuz I lost it in the mall and I never thought to buy another. I didn't get emerald either, in fact. I thought it was a rip-off lol. Anyways in 4th gen I completely copied Marriland's team and had an Infernape, Alakazam, Vespiquen, Cranidos (had to trade for it cuz I had pearl :x ), and gastrodon. Then after beating the E4 a few times I stumbled upon competitive battling. I actually learned about it on SpiritofSteels channel believe it or not. Then I completely attempted to copy his hail team which failed miserably. Thats cuz I didn't know how to breed or EV train or w/e. After that I got interested in solo runs in what not and subscribed to Datai and Steel's videos. Here I am now.

That was a huge and detailed story but you guys can sum yours up lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
HP:
Your Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue69/69Your Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:36 pm

oh yeah, and I'll save my solo-running story for later :P
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 pm

in gen 2 my favorite Pokemon was dragonite and when i discovered the cloning glitch before long i had 6 level 100 dragonites with different move sets of course ah the good old day
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:40 pm

haha, I never once had a dragonite untill I replayed pokemon silver in like 2006. That was the first time I ever used one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:38 pm

My journey started back in the Silver and Gold days. I caught my first Krabby and then became obssesed with the games.
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
Lets talk about our journey through the pokemon world, starting from the RBY days all the way through today. My journey started when I was about 7 or so. I got a copy of the new game Pokemon Silver. I had no idea what I was doing but I loved watching the animations go. BTW, I did have red and blue but I never got past pallet town cuz I had no idea what I was doing. Anyway I remember picking Totodile as my first starter. It had scratch and leer I remember and something pretty funny happened. Whenever I used leer the old fashioned annimations would show beams shooting out of Totodile's eyes at the Chikorita. I thought they were laser beams and that they would do a lot of damage. So essentially I used leer over and over but got so frustrated because the Chikorita never lost health :D. But then I started using scratch and I caught on to how stat reduction and health reduction are different kinds of things. I remember being so amazed because I had never seen a hoothoot until I was playing that night and saw one on the first route. I continued on through my journey but one of my most clear memories was when I was eating chicken at dinner while taking on the sprout tower. My totodile kept getting owned so I kept getting upset and I wondered why. Thats when I learned about types and how they are super effective to each other and what not. Eventually I got so steamed that my mom made me put my gameboy away for the whole day. When I got it back the next day I played as long as I could. I tried to sneak it into my school but you guys know about the size of Gameboy Colors lol. Anyway I had a huge lump in my pocket with a tinier lump in the shape of a game cartridge sticking out of the bigger lump. It was very noticeable and I got it confiscated for that. I got it back eventually and when I did I remember getting a shuckle. I thought it was the weirdest thing but the coolest thing I'd ever seen. That's why to this day shuckle is one of my favorite pokemon. I never made it past the 4th gym. I had my Feraligatr with a moveset entirely composed of HMs and I was ready to take on Chuck. However I let someone borrow my Crystal (never wondering why the hell he would need it) and never saw it again. Then many years later 3rd gen came out and I got ruby right away. I played all the way through that game but never even knew about competitive battling, EV training, or any of that crap. I'm not gonna go into detail with the 3rd gen cuz I hated it, but I remember that my team was Blaziken, 2 slakings (weird right?), altaria, manectric and an HM slave (I had many). However one day I left my GBA in a mall with my ruby in it and never saw that again either :(. Finally when 4th gen came out I was super excited. I hadn't played ruby in years cuz I lost it in the mall and I never thought to buy another. I didn't get emerald either, in fact. I thought it was a rip-off lol. Anyways in 4th gen I completely copied Marriland's team and had an Infernape, Alakazam, Vespiquen, Cranidos (had to trade for it cuz I had pearl :x ), and gastrodon. Then after beating the E4 a few times I stumbled upon competitive battling. I actually learned about it on SpiritofSteels channel believe it or not. Then I completely attempted to copy his hail team which failed miserably. Thats cuz I didn't know how to breed or EV train or w/e. After that I got interested in solo runs in what not and subscribed to Datai and Steel's videos. Here I am now.

That was a huge and detailed story but you guys can sum yours up lol.

tl;dr

ive been playing since i was like 10 lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

lol, i've been playing since I was like 7 or something. Though I suppose it's more fun to have recent memories. A lot of my memories are gone because they were so long ago. Meanwhile people have more recent memories and therefore can have an easier job reminiscencing ( I HOPE that's how you spell it ) their adventures.
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
lol, i've been playing since I was like 7 or something. Though I suppose it's more fun to have recent memories. A lot of my memories are gone because they were so long ago. Meanwhile people have more recent memories and therefore can have an easier job reminiscencing ( I HOPE that's how you spell it ) their adventures.

I play pokemon only to re-live my days as a little kid lol (and cause its awesome)

=D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Ive been playing since Red and Blue days. Good times back with that Game Boy Color good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon Journey!   Your Pokemon Journey! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Pokemon Journey!
Page 1 of 1