SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Remake After HG And SS...

Go down 
+17
tardis9659
Massa Clef
towert1
MunchingOrange
gible553
GodSpeed
ArPeeGee
Lukyhawk
Acee
darkanglcrx
ChikoritaMudkipz
WoolfProphet
coolpokeperson7
LittleShaymin
brawler1235
StebenL
xAzPkmnX
21 posters
AuthorMessage
xAzPkmnX

xAzPkmnX

Remake After HG And SS... Empty
PostSubject: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:16 pm

What Game Do You Think Will Come After HG And SS? A R/S/E Remake?FR and LG Remake?And When Do You Think Pokemon Will Get Boring? ! Post Here Right Now This Moment View This Topic Post!
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 pm

xAzPkmnX wrote:
What Game Do You Think Will Come After HG And SS? A R/S/E Remake?FR and LG Remake?And When Do You Think Pokemon Will Get Boring? ! Post Here Right Now This Moment View This Topic Post!

Doubt they'll do another remake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
xAzPkmnX

xAzPkmnX

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Aww That'll Suck!But Anyways If You Guys Wanna Guess Another Remake Why Don't You Try To :
Guess A New Region!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 pm

They'll usually do new region, third game for that region, remake, then repete.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 am

They should make re-make of Yellow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
coolpokeperson7

coolpokeperson7

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:34 pm

a remake of yellow would be epic, even though hg and ss already let u walk with ur pokemon, in yellow u can get all 3 starters
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 pm

I would love it if they make a giant region where every pokemon is available, and you have to collect 20 badges, and beat the elite 7. That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
WoolfProphet

WoolfProphet

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 am

I just want them to release a fully 3D game on the Wii with all the same gameplay mechanics but on the big screen. I'd like it if it was like Fallout 3 !!
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:23 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
I would love it if they make a giant region where every pokemon is available, and you have to collect 20 badges, and beat the elite 7. That would be awesome!

Or make a game with old regions and make it able to explore them all, colect all the badges, get all the starters...
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm

brawler1235 wrote:

sounds a bit overkill
or a $100 game.
or something on the nintendo DS SP
Back to top Go down
darkanglcrx

darkanglcrx

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 am

brawler1235 wrote:

It would be cool but won't the elite 7 have lvl90 pokemons since there are 20 gyms
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 am

There wont be another remake for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Remake After HG And SS... Left_bar_bleue69/69Remake After HG And SS... Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 am

no remake for a while. but new region is definitely up for consideration. but even that, if its coming out, wont be out for a LONG time. My guess would be late 2011- early 2012. with all the concepts, storylines, graphics, new pokemon art, etc. it will be a very long process.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Here is what I wish for -

1. If they do make a re-make of R/S/E I hope to hell that they make it more fun, and taske out that Mach Call thing. Also some more side quests after the E4 wouldn't be that bad, since It needs more things to do in the game.
2. I hope the continue the Pokemon games, untill they have made a game that includes all Reigons and all Pokemon and there should be only one Event, and that should un-lock all of the side quests.
Back to top Go down
GodSpeed

GodSpeed

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 pm

I would wish for a Yellow Remake but i dont think a new Remake will be out anytime soon.
I mean the last Remake they did was 4 years ago and their still working on the SS/HG remake so i say there wont be any new Remakes in like 4 or 5 years.

I also wish for a a game which allows you to travell through all of the Reigons but if you thing about it then all of your pokemon will be in level 100 after the second Reigon, so i dont think they will ever make that kind of game
Back to top Go down
gible553

gible553

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:49 pm

who knows, they could make a whole new game
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Remake After HG And SS... Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Remake After HG And SS... Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:12 pm

turtwig553 wrote:
who knows, they could make a whole new game

of course they will make a whole new game, its not possible to make a game thats already been made before
anyway, they will probably move on to make the 5th Generation Games now or a whole diffrent Region still on the 4th Generation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Acee wrote:
There wont be another remake for a long, long time.

i agrree with acee, there wont be anothere official remake for a long time
Back to top Go down
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
Remake After HG And SS... Left_bar_bleue420/420Remake After HG And SS... Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:11 am

i dont think theyre gonna need a rse remake for a while, seeing as its not too different from the current games, compared to the difference of rby and frlg. i think if they have a remake, it will encompass multiple regions just to shake things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:44 pm

A Ruby/ Saaphire remake so all regions can be played on the DS.
Back to top Go down
tardis9659

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

fire red,leaf green

i loved those games
Back to top Go down
MasiveMadnessX

MasiveMadnessX

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 am

after hg & ss they will go to the 5th generation and make two versions from a new region then they will make a sequel of it like yellow crystal emerald and platinum then a ruby sapphire remake and so on
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 am

I doubt that there will be 5th Gen Pokemon. If you look at the 4th gen they ware already getting desprate with Pokemon creations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm

LittleShaymin wrote:
I doubt that there will be 5th Gen Pokemon. If you look at the 4th gen they ware already getting desprate with Pokemon creations.
I hope your right. A 5th generation would just be sloppy, stupid, and unnesacary.
Back to top Go down
pkmnAdept

pkmnAdept

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm

unless they capitalized on what they already have.They could make more species of the same type.
For instance:there is only one bat type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 am

For the the people who want more than one region, look how easy kanto was in G/S/C.If they added three regions, the elite four would be level 20-30 -_-
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 am

I want 3D Pokémon on Wii, with motion controls and shit like that. E.g. the ability to throw your own Pokéballs.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remake After HG And SS...   Remake After HG And SS... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remake After HG And SS...
Page 1 of 1