SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sevii Islands perhaps?

Go down 
+5
Big Tex
Acee
brawler1235
ArPeeGee
MasterToonLink
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

Sevii Islands perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:07 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Since we can go to Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, can we also go to the Sevii Islands? It is part of Kanto

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:

Ah, but you are wrong. the Sevii Islands, where bonus material for FR and LG. Sort of like the Orange Islands will be for Jhoto, or so I hope so.
Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:

Orange Islands for Johto? Orange Islands were only in the anime. they never made a game about it

I know, but can you explain the island right off of New Bark's coast?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 am

I phope that they put the orange islands in HG/SS and they have thos four challenge thingys that they did in the anime. It would be very fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:

I don't see any on the map
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:

There is a picture of Jhoto's Region, and the are a few islands off of the coast of New Bark town.
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
MasterToonLink wrote:

There is a picture of Jhoto's Region, and the are a few islands off of the coast of New Bark town.

It'll be different, and I think they'll do it. If they added the Sevii Islands in for a Remake of the first games, then why not add in the Orange Islands for a remake of the second games?
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 pm

I would prefer the sevii Islands over teh orange Islands. As teh sevii islands are put into detale more.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 am

I want to see the Orange Islands more than the Sevii.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 pm

SceptileFan wrote:
I want to see the Orange Islands more than the Sevii.
This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm

But I doubt they will put Orange Islands because there probably isn't enough room in the DS game card. They are already Putting both Johto and Kanto and I'm guessing they are fixing up Kanto (seeing as how it was a little bad in Gold/Silver/Crystal) and in Platinum they only had room for Sinnoh and not another region so I don't know
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 pm

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE DS REMAKE OF SILVER/GOLD....
And, I would expect no islands, but the FULL kanto region.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Gomlet X wrote:
Full Kanto region sounds good, but either way HG/SS are going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 pm

SceptileFan wrote:
Gomlet X wrote:
Full Kanto region sounds good, but either way HG/SS are going to be amazing.

Yeah, I prefer the Real games though, just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 pm

The Orange Islands probably won't ever happen. For the reason that the Orange Islands are meant to have lots of "Differently colored" pokemon. Shinies, in other words. Nintendo don't want to make shinies so easily accessible. They could leave out the shinies but you'd still have people bitching about it.. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OMGWTFBBQCHOCOBO
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 am

Meh.
The Orange Islands were a part the anime.The Sevii's were a part of Fire Red and Leaf Green.
This isn't a game based off of the anime, nor a remake FR/LG.
Islands mean an incomplete Kanto, no Islands mean a complete Kanto with maybe more.
However, building a city in the Whirl islands, or just making them bigger and more fun to explore would be ideal and shut people up.Scratch that, some people never shut up and stop complaining anyway.
Just don't expect too much from this game the hype is going to kill it when you play the game and every single rumour you heard didn't get included.
Back to top Go down
Big Tex

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

MasterToonLink wrote:
But I doubt they will put Orange Islands because there probably isn't enough room in the DS game card. They are already Putting both Johto and Kanto and I'm guessing they are fixing up Kanto (seeing as how it was a little bad in Gold/Silver/Crystal) and in Platinum they only had room for Sinnoh and not another region so I don't know

Each DS cartidge has upwards of 1gb of space, depending on how old tha game is. At ths point, unless they are adding a crap ton to Kanto, and I mean they add like 5 more gyms and 12 new cities. There is enough room, for Islands.
Back to top Go down
http://texinima.freeforums.org/
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Sevii Islands perhaps? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Sevii Islands perhaps? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 pm

In my opinion, there probably wont be any Orange Islands and if they do put Kanto in it, they should have it be like a Yellow Remake where you can get all 3 Kanto Starters through Events. That would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
In my opinion, there probably wont be any Orange Islands and if they do put Kanto in it, they should have it be like a Yellow Remake where you can get all 3 Kanto Starters through Events. That would be really cool.
They already have FR/LG for kanto starters so there probably won't be any events to get them. I hope it has full Kanto this time. But it also has to be different Kanto, since things change in 3 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sevii Islands perhaps?   Sevii Islands perhaps? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sevii Islands perhaps?
Page 1 of 1