SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?

Go down 
+17
Nickmatt23
Hunter2385
cas23
TobiahM
MasterToonLink
piplupXD
Blackguy1006
MunchingOrange
PerspexScreen
Massa Clef
ArPeeGee
naraman13
gible553
LittleShaymin
HandzOffMahWafflez
InvaderZimGirl
brawler1235
21 posters
AuthorMessage

Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? Empty
PostSubject: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 am

Just type what Region/Town or area you would want to live in and why. I would want to live in Olivine City in Johto because Olivine just kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Wow, great topic. I would have to say either jubilife in sinnoh becasue it has so many cool buildings, the GTS, and its a fairly modern city too. Or i would like to live n fortree city in hoenn becasue you get to live in tree houses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
InvaderZimGirl

InvaderZimGirl

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:56 pm

In Johto, in Ecruteak city, because the burn tower is there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000000353762
HandzOffMahWafflez

HandzOffMahWafflez

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Johto, in CherryGrove, wild Sentrets, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:00 am

In Sinnoh, Showpoint City, because I love snow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
gible553

gible553

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 pm

who wouldnt live underwater? seriously
Back to top Go down
naraman13

naraman13

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Pacidoflog in ummmmm hoen because its like what turtwig553 said wwho wouldnt want to live underwater. and i know it is not completly underwater but u have to dive underwater to get there. or in floraroma town in sinnoh. im love the homely feel u get there and it is so happy a place. Would any1 like to live in sunyshore? That seem's nice aswell?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm

You didn't need to dive to get to pacifilog town, that's sootopolis. But, i would only want to live near water if it was warm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 am

Good question, I am thinking Clestic town, because of the all the legends there
Back to top Go down
naraman13

naraman13

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 am

oh yeah im always gettin mixed up with sootoplis and picidoflog but i would still like to live in both of them . maybe 1 day ill get to see mirage island:)
Back to top Go down
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? Left_bar_bleue420/420Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 pm

ill take goldenrod, lots of hustle and bustle and lots to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Cities? Bahhh. Hoenn's Sky Tower is my domain! Chillin' with Rayquaza, devouring the unclean, that's the life for me.

If it has to be a town, then Dewford ftw! Beach days, Granite Cave and knowing what's hot and what's not in just 20 seconds, without needing a Twitter or internet connection, would be cool.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 pm

I would have to say Veilstone City in Sinnoh. It looks relly cool in both the game and Anime, plus they have those cool meteors, and the best thing of all, the sexy Maylene lives there xD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Celadon*, Goldenrod*, Mossdeep, Veilstone or Six Island(Water Path).

*1 I am a pervert.
*2 I am a pervert.
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
I would have to say Veilstone City in Sinnoh. It looks relly cool in both the game and Anime, plus they have those cool meteors, and the best thing of all, the sexy Maylene lives there xD!

Maylene isn't all that sexy.
She's not even sexy, she's a cartoon character!

...but Fantina's dress is nice.
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

PerspexScreen wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:

Fantina has cross dresser writen all over....it?
Back to top Go down
PerspexScreen

PerspexScreen

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Mark1006 wrote:
PerspexScreen wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:

Fantina has cross dresser writen all over....it?

Transgenders, foreigners and the topless all in one game? Pokemon is awesome! Are there any other games where you get any of the aforementioned?
Back to top Go down
piplupXD

piplupXD

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm

I would want to live in the sinnoh region because there are some cool pokes like garchomp :twisted: :arrow: :?: Evil
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm

either Olivine City, Johto 'cause its peaceful (and Jasmine) or Veilstone City, Sinnoh 'cause of warehouses, gamecorner, (and Maylene)
Back to top Go down
TobiahM

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Cerulean City cause waters my favorite type, and misty is the best girl in the anime
Back to top Go down
cas23

cas23

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 pm

goldenrod city! the technology hub of the poke world!!!
Back to top Go down
cas23

cas23

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Dragonite Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Love this idea.
Ecruteak for the ghosts and legends.
that or Lavaridge. Spa + houses + Flannery = win. And because I could get a real Camerupt. :0
Cause Flannery's = teh hawtniss
Back to top Go down
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm

For me, probably veilstone because its near MT. coronoet and tis got the department store and a fighting dojo and its near so many places
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
Karei

Karei

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I would live in sootopolis city because all the water pokemon
Back to top Go down
ChupeeFM

ChupeeFM

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Viridian City cuz near viridian forest where the ossim flock of pidgeotto and their leader pidgeot is or Ecruteak city and chill with the kimono girls and play with their eeveelutions and maybe something else
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AznFMX3
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 am

Fortree. I've had alot going on lately and thats about the most peacful town in any reigon...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:37 am

Hoenn Fortree Sexy Winona is there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?   Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were would you want to live in the Pokemon world?
Page 1 of 1