SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I wrote you guys a national dex script

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

I wrote you guys a national dex script Empty
PostSubject: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Well since everybody seems to have trouble coming up with a script to give the player the national dex in their hack, I have written this little code for you all. It works with leafgreen/firered. and if there is a demand for saphire/ruby I will post that also, as well as emerald.

for FR/LG the code is

Code:
#org $start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x502
if b_true goto $done
message $1
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true goto $take
message $2
boxset 6
release
end

#org $done
message $3
boxset 6
release
end

#org $take
special 0x16F
applymovement 0x04 $move
pausemove 0
message $3
boxset 6
setflag 0x502
release
end

#org $move
#raw 0x13 0x00 0xFE

#org $1
$1 1 =before you move on,\nLet me upgrade your pokedex.

#org $2
$2 1 =I can't let you go on until \nyou upgrade

#org $3
$3 1 =good luck on your adventure.

put this on a person event (scientist or something) and make the person event number 4. this script give the player a yes/no option to upgrade. if no, the scientist stays there, if hes he take a step to the left and looks down. place him blocking a path at the beginning, and your set.

I hope this helped anyone with troubles

also this is pokescript.
also note that this is one way, if you set him blocking a way, the player can't go back that way. as he will not move a second time
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks! this'll help alot!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
I wrote you guys a national dex script Left_bar_bleue9001/9001I wrote you guys a national dex script Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Yeah, it really will help quite a lot!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

remember it's one way, so if you leave the map and come back he will be in his original place with no way to move him.
also if anyone wants this script in ruby/sapphire or even emerald just ask.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:
I wrote you guys a national dex script Left_bar_bleue9001/9001I wrote you guys a national dex script Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:48 pm

uh, when I try to put the script on a person, it says: "Too less parameters on line 6. The correct number is 2." Do you know how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 am

MunchingOrange wrote:
uh, when I try to put the script on a person, it says: "Too less parameters on line 6. The correct number is 2." Do you know how to fix this?

where does it say this?
the script works perfectly for me.
make sure you haven't used that setflag yet
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 pm

I love you. Thank you so much..........I love you. Nahh But thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:09 pm

hmm, the only problem is for in my hack you have to be able to go back to the place.... WAIT I FIGURed it out! Ok guys if you are going to have it so the person has to be able to go back to the town, make the thing blocking the way by the guy a tree you can cut, rock you can smash, or boulder you can push :)

PS: THX SO MUCH
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh, um where do you get pokescript :P
EDIT: nvm

Last edited by Gomlet X on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm

omgwtf it says dis when I try to compile

Opened file.
#ORG
-> 0x0
CHECKFLAG
-> 0x502
IF
Unknown value in IF (Value must be integer)
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:07 pm

ChikoritaMudkipz wrote:
where does it say this?
the script works perfectly for me.
make sure you haven't used that setflag yet

I dont know what a setflag is, but when I try to put the script on a character in the game it shows that error
PS. I use XSE
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 am

I use pokescript
just straight not pad and what not.
I think I used a handle or something not used in XSE
sorry
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:31 pm

I use pokewitch. It imported perfectly. I do everything you said on there (and before you ask yes i did use pokewitch) but the script does nothing. It doesn't freeze up the game, but it doesn't do anything else, before you ask I even set the event number to four. Help!
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaMudkipz

ChikoritaMudkipz

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Amphy wrote:
I use pokewitch. It imported perfectly. I do everything you said on there (and before you ask yes i did use pokewitch) but the script does nothing. It doesn't freeze up the game, but it doesn't do anything else, before you ask I even set the event number to four. Help!

did you put the script itself on the person?

also this script is only for FR/LG
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 am

I'm using FR. I asigned the script to the person, yet nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wrote you guys a national dex script   I wrote you guys a national dex script I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wrote you guys a national dex script
Page 1 of 1