SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sub to Sub proposal
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
    Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    StebenL

StebenL

Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN Empty
    PostSubject: Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN   Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Anyways, someone of you may know me already, but I might as well introduce myself here.

First things first, my name is Steven, "Steben" was the nickname I decided to take after a friend mistyped it a few times on mIrc.

I'm 16, and live in the United States, I've always been a fan of Pokemon. The first game for my Gameboy was Pokemon Blue, which I still have in my possession to this day.

I'm usually on the computer as of now, seeing as the cold weather, and after this summer I'll be on even more, seeing as the closest person to me is moving clear across the country, and that's no fun.

I first got into Solo Runs when I was randomly looking around Youtube at Pokemon videos and saw Steel's Lotad Run, he was ~20-30 episodes in and I watched all of them as soon as I could, I've seen all of his videos now, shocking o_o. I even started a Lotad run on my Emerald and completed it a week after Steel did, I only played at school, after school(only about ~40 minutes.) Then the Jigglypuff run, as soon as he started it, so did I, I ended up finishing the run and transferred it to my Diamond, sadly, the file was erased.

When Steel was doing is 4th gen run, and Venonat ended up being the top runner up, so in January, it was decided, I would start my very own Solo Run.

I'm now 70 episodes in, with 3 more to go until the run is complete.

Things I do off of my computer are mainly, going to school, skating around the neighborhood, walking for an hour or two, playing Xbox Live(Yeah, I'm awesome), talking on the phone with Alanna, texting, and of course, music.

I play the online game called RuneScape(Don't flame me for it, I love the game), I've tried playing WoW, got bored of it within a week...

So I stick to all of that stuff.

Want to know more? Just ask, I covered a bit.

If you want to see what I look like, click here.

Later.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry

Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN   Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:54 am

whats is a area code means? :cyclops:

emeraldshadowblaze is watching videos on youtube.....

emeraldshadowblaze:what the F$%K was that!

UnknownDude:I Like StebenL no Homo!
    emeraldshadowblaze:.......
    emeraldshadowblaze:Man this is Lame sh$T! blah blah blah...
    ~
    Cilck Here Or You Must Die!

Last edited by emeraldshadowblaze on Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN   Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:55 am

Shit, meant to put zip code >_>
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN   Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump down, then hide, behind the file cabinet, jump down then hide, behind the file cabinet DOWN
    Page 1 of 1