SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of Snorlax!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

Revenge of Snorlax!!! Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Okay, so i was looking around at some shoddy battles the other day, and sawone guy really used a curselax effectivly to almost sweep the opponents entire team. I thought to myself, "hmmm, wat if i make a team that revolves around curselax?" Well, i did, and here it is:

The team-building process:

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m
So as you all know, this snorlax is going to be my main / late game sweeper. I needed something that could take fighting moves, so i picked gengar.

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m

I was searching around for some good movesets for gengar, and i figured, why not take advantage of hypnosis? So i put together a great lead gengar set that involves hypnosis / substitute. Now i need a good sweeper that resists / counters the attacks aimed on gengar.

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385

I chose jirachi mainly because i liked the mixed sweeper set that pokefan reccomended to me about 1 month ago, and it works well with gengar. Any ground attack aimed at jirachi is countered by gengar's levitate ability. But since im not sure whether or not gengar will survive, i picked flygon because: it reseists fire, ground and fighting, something i need. And i needed a good sweeper

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385 Revenge of Snorlax!!! 330-m

As stated before, flygon fit my team perfectly, by resisting alot of attacks, and its a good sweeper. Now, i begin to notice that this is a very offensive team, so i figured that there would be a lot of switching by my opponent and me. I chose tentacruel becasue of its ability to set up toxic spikes as an entry hazard, and becasue it can rapid spin away an entry hazards laid on me. Also, any super effective attacks on it around completely resisted by flygon (ground and electric).

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385 Revenge of Snorlax!!! 330-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 073-m

Now i need a late game sweeper, i chose alakazam becasue of its great SpA and Spe

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385 Revenge of Snorlax!!! 330-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 073-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 065-m

Now, just rearrange the order a bit:

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385 Revenge of Snorlax!!! 330-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 073-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 065-m

And, there you go, there's my team!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 pm

My team at a glance:

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385 Revenge of Snorlax!!! 330-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 073-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143-m Revenge of Snorlax!!! 065-m

A closer look:

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094Gengar

Gengar@Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moveset:
~Substitue
~Hypnosis
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast

Info:
This lead is amazing! On usuall, on the first turn, the opponent trys to set up SR. But while its doing that, i'll be setting up to sweep. Hypnosis on the first turn, then, sub on the switch and deal as much damage as possible! This pokemon also works well as it absorbs toxic spikes, and its a spin blocker, helping my team out a lot!

-----

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 150px-385Jirachi

Jirachi@Expert Belt
Nature: Naive
Ability: Serene Grace
Ev's: 252 Atk / 6 SpA / 252 Spe
Moveset:
~Fire Punch
~Grass Knot
~Iron Head
~Thunder Bolt

Info:
This jirachi is meant to abuse its ability, serene grace, as much as possible, while killing a few pokes in the procces. Why this set? I have this set becasue its just the moveset that i need for this team. This is an offensive team, so wishrachi wouldn't help as much. This set has amazing coverage, and can fool any opponent. Most opponents dont expect a mixed varient of jirachi, so they're unprepared. Here's what happened one time: my opponent had a skarmory, so i brought out rachi to take the hit. He expected me to t-bolt (and i did), so he brought out his swampert (it had about 70 % health). Little did he know, my rachi was carrying grass knot, and BOOM! He's dead. (I went on to sweep his team with rachi) So this shows how effective this rachi is to my team.

-----

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 150px-330Flygon

Flygon@Choice Band
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moveset:
~Fire Punch
~Outrage
~Earthquake
~U-Turn

Info:
Flygon is a great addition to my team, as it counters a lot of super effective attacks thrown at my pokemon. Not only that, but it makes a great sweeper too. Im thinking about LOing it, but i dont really need to. Fire Punch / Earthquake destroy any steel type not named skarmory, and U-Turn is there to switch out while dealing some damage. Overall, this pokemon really helps balance out my team.

-----

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 150px-073Tentacruel

Tentacruel@Black Sludge
Nature: Calm
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Ev's: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Moveset:
~Toxic Spikes
~Rapid Spin
~Knock Off
~Surf

Info:
Tentacruel is a vital member to my team because of its ability to set up entry hazards, and because it can spin all hazards away. Tentacruel is also my only wall, so i need to have the defensive Ev's split. Knock off is a good way to annoy any opponent and it can knock off leftovers and life orb, two items that can make a big difference in any game. On an offensive team, there will be many switch's so its always good to set up a hazard. I chose tentacruel with toxic spikes mainly becasue of its balanced defensives, and it can spin any hazards away.

-----

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 150px-143Snorlax

Snorlax@Leftovers
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Ev's: 168 HP / 120 Def / 220 SpD
Moveset:
~Curse
~Earthquake
~Rest (?)
~Return

Info:
This is the main man of the team. When all other "threats" are taken care of, i bring this guy into sweep. The only trouble im having against this set is against gengar.I literally cant touch it with this moveset, but i dont want to give up rest. Anyways, i think you guys know how this set works: curse up to boost stats, rest up the damage, then sweep. Its so simple, yet so very effective.

-----

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 065Alakazam

Alakazam@Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest
Ability: Synchronize
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moveset:
~Psychic
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast
~Hidden Power Ice

Info:
My clean up sweeper. After everything is all set and done, this thing comes in to clean up the mess. Choice scarf garentees that it out speeds everything that isnt timid, scarfed AND has a base speed stat of 110 and up. The moveset provides ultimate type coverage against any pokemon. Psychic is for stab, shadow ball for ghosts, focus blast for steels, normals and darks, HP ice for dragons and grass.

Closing remarks:

Well, there you go, thats my team. Please rate it to the best of you ability. Thanks, and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Blue=easily handled by my team
Yellow=somewhat of a threat, but can be handled.
Red=a threat to my team

Revenge of Snorlax!!! 460 Abamasnow: Jirachi. Flygon for non-ice shard varients, and tentacruel can toxic stall if anything.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 142 Aerodoctyl: Alakazam out speeds it. Gengar can hypnosis / sub stall it.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 482 Azelf: Zam can hit it with a shadow ball, but it might not kill it. Other than that, gengar is the only thing that might be able to take it out.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 242 Blissey: Flygon, rachi, and snorlax if set up
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 286 Breloom: The gengar can take the focus punch and resist's seed bomb, and zam can destroy it with psychic. Other than that, not much else.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 251 Celebi: Flygon, rachi, zam, gengar.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 488 Cresselia Gengar, rachi can flinch to death, zam, and tentacruel can toxic stall if it doesnt carry psychic or charge beam
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 051 Dugtrio: If it comes in on rachi or tenta, im dead, but anything else can deal with it.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 330 Flygon: Since most are adamant, my flygon can beat it. also zam with HP ice.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 205 Forretress: Flygon, rachi
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 094 Gengar: Scarfed varients, i bring in zam to make it use shadow ball, then switch into lax. LO is harde, so zam w/ psychic or flygon are my best bets.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 472 Gliscor: Zam, tentacruel(sort of), and, if anything, gengar.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 130 Gyrados: when rach is dead, almost nothing can take him. If he gets 2 DD up, im screwed. Only tenta has a change.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 485 Heatran: Flygon / tentacruel i switche out as they each resist his attacks. *note: most of them are scarfed*
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 214 HeracrossScarfed, maybe one poke might be dead, other wise: zam and gengar handle it nicely
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 450 Hippowdon: tentacruel, gengar
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 392 Infernape: Because there are so many sets, its hard to counter it without seeing it first. Flygon / zam are really good though.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 385 Jirachi: Flygon, snorlax, zam
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 135 Jolteon Flygon / tenta i interchange as they counter jolteon well.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 230 Kingdra: i dont really have a counter for it. tenta can toxic stall it if spikes are up, and zam can finish with scarf.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 380 Latias Snorlax can handle this thing. My only worry is if it tricks a scarf onto it.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 448 Lucario: Can give me some trouble. My best counter is flygon and zam. also gengar if its still alive
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 068 Machamp: Zam, flygon, gengar and tentacruel
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 462 Magnezone: Rachi and flygon.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 473 Mamoswine: Rachi can take it, but a fire punch wont OHKO. If anything, focus blast from zam and gar will kill it, but if hail is up, ill have to get lucky.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 376 Metagross: Flygon, rachi for weakend ones.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 474 [color:a947=green[Porygon-Z[/color]: No real counter, i just need good prediction. Lax is my best bet against it.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 464 [color=green]: Flygon, tentacruel, snorlax for weakened versions of it.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 479 [color=green]Rotom (all forms): gengar, zam,
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 373 [color=red]Salamence: Zam, sometimes rachi and flygon, but it is a huge threat
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 212 Scizor: Surprisingly, this team counters scizor pretty well. Flygon and rachi resist like all of its moves and can return with fire punch.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 227 Skarmory: Flygon, rachi
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 143 Snorlax: With no physical fighitng moves, its hard to take this guy down. My best bet is to counter with my own lax, or use flygon / rachi to finish it off.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 245 Suicune: Rachi is the only thing that can take it. My best bet is to hav toxic spikes up before it comes in, then wall with tentacruel.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 121 Starmie: Rachi. gengar, and zam.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 260 Swampert: Rachi, then go to flygon on the EQ then finish it off.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 468 Togekiss; Shouldnt be too hard. Rachi si my best bet, but zam can hurt it too. if anything lax can come in to stall it.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 248 Tyranitar: Focus blast is my best bet, but it wont OHKO, and both of the pokes that carry it are weak to crunch. Tenta and flygon could work here too.
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 469 Yanmega: Rachi, flygon. zam with HP ice
Revenge of Snorlax!!! 145 Zapdos: Flygon is my best hope, but zam and rachi work fine here too.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 pm

wow, bump el oh el
Back to top Go down
UltimateGuy

UltimateGuy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 pm

that is one damn big gengar o_0
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Dude, if you don't have anything to say actually about the team, don't post.

I'd say replace Return with Crunch on Lax so it hits ghosts...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 pm

This topic is old. i never use this team anymore. el oh el i forgot about this team, tbh Fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of Snorlax!!!   Revenge of Snorlax!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of Snorlax!!!
Page 1 of 1