SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!

Go down 
+5
brawler1235
tharles
Massa Clef
ObscurusDrakkon
HandzOffMahWafflez
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HandzOffMahWafflez

HandzOffMahWafflez

Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! Empty
PostSubject: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 am

Jomjom and I were in the chat today talking to Steel and Kris, we were chatting about how the SOS chat has been today, very empty, so Kris suggested to start a new tourney, we agreed, Steel said that Jomjom, Kris, and I could make one, and he would get it noticed. So here we are, starting a OU/UU tourney. This tourney will be on shoddy. Ok, so lets get this thing started.

Max. Members: 32(Tourney will start 3 days after the spots are filled, if you cant make it, please tell us, we will try to fit your match in.)

1. Wafflez
2. Jomjom(Jomaravar)
3. ObscurusDrakkon
4. ST
5. DaClassyClefable
6. Ch4rg3rs4lyf
7. Tharles
8. CombustingMagikarp
9. Brawler1235
10. SavageUniverse
11. TheNeatoKing
12. Blastoise10Mega
13. Jaylen

Rules:
-You must use 3 OU/BL's and 3 UU's(if your opponent violates this, report it to me/jomjom, make sure to have footage and hard proof)
-Evasion Clause
-Freeze Clause
-OHKO Clause
-Sleep Clause
-Soul Dew Clause
-Species Clause
-Timed Battle
-Someone needs to record/save the log of the battle, then send it to me/jomjom
-You must use the same team through the whole tourney

Prizes: In-game regis, untouched, 1st gets 1st pick, etc., you may ask jomjom for specifics of the pokemon.

Remember to sign up and ask questions! WAFFLEZ SAID SO!

Last edited by HandzOffMahWafflez on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 am

I guess ill join......
Back to top Go down
Massa Clef

Massa Clef

Characters
CLASS: Mossy Clef
HP:
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! Left_bar_bleue420/420Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! Empty_bar_bleue  (420/420)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 am

im in, even though my muk is very sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
tharles

tharles

Characters
CLASS: Wizard
HP:
Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! Left_bar_bleue69/69Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm

I AM IN
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Sure, im in
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm

i'am in.
Back to top Go down
theneatoking

theneatoking

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:27 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Blastoise10Mega

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:09 pm

[quote="HandzOffMahWafflez"]Jomjom and I were in the chat today talking to Steel and Kris, we were chatting about how the SOS chat has been today, very empty, so Kris suggested to start a new tourney, we agreed, Steel said that Jomjom, Kris, and I could make one, and he would get it noticed. So here we are, starting a OU/UU tourney. This tourney will be on shoddy. Ok, so lets get this thing started.

Max. Members: 32(Tourney will start 3 days after the spots are filled, if you cant make it, please tell us, we will try to fit your match in.)

1. Wafflez
2. Jomjom(Jomaravar)
3. ObscurusDrakkon
4. ST
5. DaClassyClefable
6. Ch4rg3rs4lyf
7. Tharles
8. CombustingMagikarp
9. Brawler1235
10. SavageUniverse
11. TheNeatoKing

Rules:
-You must use 3 OU/BL's and 3 UU's(if your opponent violates this, report it to me/jomjom, make sure to have footage and hard proof)
-Evasion Clause
-Freeze Clause
-OHKO Clause
-Sleep Clause
-Soul Dew Clause
-Species Clause
-Timed Battle
-Someone needs to record/save the log of the battle, then send it to me/jomjom
-You must use the same team through the whole tourney

Prizes: In-game regis, untouched, 1st gets 1st pick, etc., you may ask jomjom for specifics of the pokemon.

Remember to sign up and ask questions! WAFFLEZ SAID SO!

I would join
Back to top Go down
Alt 3

Alt 3

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 pm

i am in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!   Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wafflez' and JomJom's OU/UU Tourney!
Page 1 of 1