SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saskafrass

Saskafrass

Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x Empty
PostSubject: Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x   Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 am

Hello everybody. My actual name is Ashley, which is why I always call my characters Ash, but people always think its because I'm not creative so I use Ash from the original's name D:

Uhm.. I'm Female, 17, and I live in Canada. I love a wide variety of video games. But Pokemon-wise I have only just gotten into the whole EV training business, started at the end of last year. I also just finished a solo-run on platinum with only my Krabby <3.

I hope to post videos on youtube in the future. Once I completely figure out how to use emulators - _ -
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x   Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am

Hey, welcome to the forums Ash. Hope you like it here and feel free to let us know if you have any problems or questions.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x   Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Saskafrass wrote:
Hello everybody. My actual name is Ashley, which is why I always call my characters Ash, but people always think its because I'm not creative so I use Ash from the original's name D:

Uhm.. I'm Female, 17, and I live in Canada. I love a wide variety of video games. But Pokemon-wise I have only just gotten into the whole EV training business, started at the end of last year. I also just finished a solo-run on platinum with only my Krabby <3.

I hope to post videos on youtube in the future. Once I completely figure out how to use emulators - _ -

well welcome to the SOS brigade i can help you if you wanna learn how to make emulators easier and what not. Just pm
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x   Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah welcome, I'm sure everybody on here can help you with emulators and stuff :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x   Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry if my Username is hard to pronounce x _ x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS Brigade :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: