SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?

Go down 
+23
ScytherSlice
SuziG23
W101P
Hunter2385
Shawnroxxx99
TheCrystalisk
Amphy
SKYZXSpirit
OkamiXami
SandslashPWNS
Magic
brawler1235
DiddyKay
Juancar684
Griffinex
nathcrip42
Gomlet X
manalord
warrior of the skys
ST
Iron Raiden
Nickmatt23
Ilikedick
27 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilikedick

what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Empty
PostSubject: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 pm

mine would have to be wallace in emerald,i had to stall his milotic till it was using struggle.
Back to top Go down
Nickmatt23

Nickmatt23

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 pm

mine would have to be Red in crystal, i never really had a pokemon team i only used my starter and my suicune, a level 71 typhlosion and a 62 Suicune vs all he had... i fail miserably Cry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickmatt07
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:07 am

Probably Brock on Yellow, as this was the first Pokémon game I ever played and I didn't know about typing and stuff like that. It took me a long time to realise that Pikachu and Metapod simply weren't going to be able to defeat Geodude and Onix. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Left_bar_bleue69/69what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 am

vs. Sailor Huey in Silver Version that was one tough Poliwhirl he had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
warrior of the skys

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:35 pm

myne was liza and tate in emrald i didnt raise my entire team so i had a level 52 blaziken vs them and i died Cry
Back to top Go down
manalord

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Easily Lucian For Pearl My Only Good Pokemon But My Azelf Won after 50 turns and 21 Hyper Potions
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:07 pm

I would say Brock in my yellow version runthrough I SOLOED A PIKACHU ON HIM I ACTUALLY PWNED HIM >)
Back to top Go down
nathcrip42

nathcrip42

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 pm

LANCE IN POKEMON GOLD I HAD NO IDEA WHAT BEAT DRAGONS AND GOT PWNED
Back to top Go down
Griffinex

Griffinex

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 pm

ye probably liza and tate for me there retarded with floating psychic rocks
Back to top Go down
Juancar684

Juancar684

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 pm

It had to be Wallace in emerald for me he had his gyarados against mine and we both were using struggle
Back to top Go down
DiddyKay

DiddyKay

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am

Minez Would have to Be in Pokemon G/S/C/... Red. His Snorlax Showed No Mercy to my Ampharos.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SMDiCC.COM
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Whittney in crystal. It didnt help that my team all had rock weakness and her miltank spams rollout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Left_bar_bleue15/15what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 am

ST wrote:
vs. Sailor Huey in Silver Version that was one tough Poliwhirl he had.
Not as hard as Cowgirl Shelley in Pearl. Man, those Bidoofs never stopped tackling
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 am

Mine was Steven in Emerald. I was doing a Marill solo run, and I had to PP stall his Metagross out of EVERY move because Metagross would do at least half damage w/ every move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
OkamiXami

OkamiXami

Characters
HP:
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Left_bar_bleue15/15what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:41 am

Mine was Flint in Platinum.My team was Luxray, Azelf and Torterra.Only good move against Fire-types was Earthquake with Torterra.
Back to top Go down
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 am

Battle against Lance in Red only have Charizard
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Whitney in Gold. I hate that Miltank!

Plus one time...:

Clefairy used Metronome!
Clefairy used Fissure!
It's a One Hit KO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SKYZXSpirit

SKYZXSpirit

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 am

Amphy wrote:
Whitney in Gold. I hate that Miltank!

Plus one time...:

Clefairy used Metronome!
Clefairy used Fissure!
It's a One Hit KO!
el oh el Amphy Unlucky there Phew
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
CLASS: The Clitoris
HP:
what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Left_bar_bleue69/69what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Definitely Wallace in Emerald, Emerald was one of the hardest games, because you got under leveled pretty much the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Steven in Emerald. Screw that damn Metagross. My team was Swampert, Breloom, Arcanine, Salamence, Aggron, and Crobat.

Metagross.

SCREW U!!!! Gtfo Yell Die Rage
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyourcouch.com
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Agatha R2 in Fr/Lg was always a pain with her overpowered team of speed-sweepers and how hypnosis hit 100% of the time.

Also Lucian in Plat gave me a little trouble.

And ugh. Wallace as the E4 champ. SO ANNOYING
Back to top Go down
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Toughest Is Definitely Ditto Only Run vs Red.....
Never Could Do Anything After I Transformed....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
SuziG23

SuziG23

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Red in Pokemon Silver. My cousin asked me if I could beat him for him, and all he had were level 40's and a level 63 Lugia. -_-

I still won, but that took me forever. If it wasn't for Lugia, I would have lost. :D
Back to top Go down
ScytherSlice

ScytherSlice

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Mine has got to be steven in pokemon emerald i failed so much
Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Probably Lucian in pearl. I swept his team until bronzong and alakazam came out. My team was Infernape, Staraptor, Uxie, Bastiodon, and Palkia.
Back to top Go down
hmmurdock111

hmmurdock111

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

i have to say brock in leaf green cuz well i choosed squirtle as my starter but somehow my squirtle stayed at level 6 while my pigey was like level 12. It didnt really help
Back to top Go down
Schuiteboer

Schuiteboer

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Drake in emerald ...
i don't know why i had trouble with him??
Back to top Go down
Acee

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Probably Cynthia in Platinum, my team couldn't cope.

Or my Rival in my Horsea solo run in Fire Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Red battle in my Pineco solo run... was HELL!!! had to be lvl 100 and abuse savestates to win!!!
pikachu had to use charm AND MISS!
venasaur cant use sunny day OR solar beam on me
charizard WILL 2HKO me
blastoise was easy...
Snorlax HAS to use rest so i can have a couple turns to relax and
espeon was easy...

IT TOOK LIKE 3 HOURS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?   what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what has been your toughest pokemon battle in-game and what game was it?
Page 1 of 1