SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acee

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Empty
PostSubject: The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT   The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Okay Guys, So A Friend Of Mine From Youtube Gave Me this Bulky DD Tyranitar Set, and Its works a Charm, So I decided to base a Team Round It. So Now I Bring You, The Terror Of Tyranitar !

The Anti-Lead

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Empoleon

Empoleon@Shuca Berry
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest
EV's: 252 HP, 48 Def, 88 Spe, 120

- Aqua Jet
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock

Info: Curse Me and my love for Anti - Leads. One day, whilst watching a Random Battle On Youtube, I Saw Someone Use an Anti - Lead Empoleon, I thought I could somehow make this work into this team, And here we are. EV Spread Is Complicated, But it's the best Spread For this thing. 252 HP With 48 Def Plus Shuca Berry allows me to take Earthquakes from Swamperts and Hippowdons. And The Odd Aerodactyl which causes No match for this thing. Modest For the Extra Power, I Don't see the need for Speed as I have Aqua Jet, Plus I can live Arguably the most common move in the Meta Game, I felt the need for Power Is Necessary. Surf Is Reliable, and Powerful, Though I was thinking of Replacing it with Hydro Pump, I need all the Power I Can Get. Grass Knot Is a nice move for an Empoleon, Hits Opposing Water walls and other things. I Normaly don't have the time to set up Rocks, But Another Member has it, so It's not really a problem.

Tyranitars Support

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Rotomcut

Rotom-C @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
EV's: 252 HP , 168 Def , 88 Spe

- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Will - O - Wisp
- Leaf Storm

Info: Standard, Works, 'Nuff Said. I love this Rotom, I've used it in countless teams, always helps no matter what, I wouldn't as Much call this a Support for T-Tar, But he does Resist Tyranitar's Weaknesses, Fighting, and Ground. Earthquake and Close Combat. My 2 Most Feared Things with Tyranitar Out, Plus giving those CC'ers and EQ'ers a Will - O -Wisp basically screws them over, I Can Safely Switch into Tyranitar on a Burnt Lucario. Bold For Extra Defense, this thing is going to be taking hits big time, I need it to take them well. Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt, STAB, Strong, Helps alot. Leaf Storm Kills Swamperts, another Annoying thing in My way off a T-Tar Sweep.

The Hit - n - Run

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Starmie

Starmie@Life Orb

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
EV's: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP

- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Rapid Spin

Info: Starmie, Empoleon Same Team ? NO WAY ! They Both serve different purposes, I like this basic Sweeping Starmie Set as a Hit and Run, It Allows me to get in, Kill something, switch to a safe switch. It also really helps to take down things that get In Tyranitars Way. Rapid Spin obviously to get rid Of Entry Hazards, though SR Doesn't do anything to T-Tar. Timid For Speed, I need it to Outrun some pesky stuff. Basic EV Spread. Hydro Pump, very strong and gets STAB. Hits stuff hard, really hard. Ice Beam For Those Dastardly Dragons, Grass Knot For other Waters. I Also Like to look at this thing as a Hax Fodder, Natural Cure is a really nice ability, I can switch this in to a T-Wave or Will- O -Wisp, Then Swicth to a Safe Counter, It Helps alot.

Wish Support

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Jirachi

Jirachi@ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Impish
EV's: 240 HP , 160 Def , 76 SpD , 32 Spe

- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- U-Turn
- Iron Head

Info: Yays for more Support ! I like this Jirachi. I Need Wish Support, Thunder Wave is always nice to have, Parahaxing things Is fun, It helps for a Setup for Tyranitar, as well as Will - O -Wisp on Rotom. Nice Bulky Spread. U-Turn Allows me to Scout and U-Turn out to something that needs the HP, Iron Head Gets STAB, But This might won't be doing alot of Damage. I've not really got alot of things to say about this, but it fits n this team.

Physical Attacker

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Scizor

Scizor@Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Nature Adamant
EV's: 248 HP , 252 Atk , 8 Spe

- U-Turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Info: Choice Band Scizor, seem to be all the Rage these Days. I Need another Physical Attacker as my Team is full of Special Attackers, I chose Probably the Most Reliable one, Scizor. I like The U-Turning Idea, so I Decided to go for Choice Band.Adamant nature because there isn't much of a Point of Giving Scizor Jolly, It's not going to Outspeed anything, better off to give Scizor all the power it can get. Standard EV's, The EV's in HP Allow Scizor to take hits better, always nice. U-Turn does some pretty Nice Damage and Allows me to Scout out what my opponents going to do next, It also allows me to U-Turn out on a Choiced Opponent who would be locked onto a Move, and switch to something that resists it , and take a Free Turn To Do Something on there switch. Bullet Punch Is Obvious, the move was made for Scizors Basically. Pursuit is there because Scizor usually causes switches to Walls, Even know I can Always U-Turn on that switch, Pursuit kills fleeing opponents which always helps. Superpower Is a Powerful move to fill up the Last Slot, It hits stuff pretty hard, Thats all really.

The Star Attraction

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Tyranitar

Tyranitar@ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Careful
EV's: 252, HP,40 Atk, 216 SpD

- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

ALL CREDIT FOR THIS SET GOES TO PHAILPHILMS

Info: The main attraction and the whole point of this team, All Credit for this Amazing Set Goes To a Good friend of mine PhailPhilms From Youtube. Its amazing, I've swept so much with this. If you need Proof of this set working, Check Out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MM6jc8YJw&feature=channel_page Alrighty onto the set, Leftovers, He didn't give me a Specific Item to Use, Life Orb May work, but I prefer Leftovers for a Sub Set. Careful Nature For those of you dont know Ups SpD and Lowers SpA, It works with this set alot. Bulky EV Spread with 252 HP, Allows Hits to be taken like a Beast. 40 Atk. For this set to work to its Maximum potential, you have to Sub up, and get as much DD's Up as Possible. Watch the Video, Its a Clean Sweep. Crunch and Stone Edge are both Powerful and both get STAB, Very useful, with the Typing of those 2 Moves you can hit alot of things pretty hard. With all the Support from other Team Members a sweep should seem probable :)

Well There you have it, my team based around a Bulky Tyranitar, Now I'm Ready For your Rates, thank you very much and good day :)
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT   The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Infernape rapes this team outside of starmie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p

The Terror Of Tyranitar ! (OU RMT
Page 1 of 1