SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team

Go down 
+4
Tsutanai
cjs
HNTPG
brawler1235
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brawler1235

brawler1235

Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Moltres has enough speed to OHKO most pokes, (tested this team out and he OHKO'd every poke) so im keeping him as a lead.

I'm just saying you don't want something that will lose half it's HP to rocks on a team weak to rocks. It can't beat an Aerodactyl lead no matter what it does. It can only run, letting Aero set up Rocks and basically killing your Birdy.

I think im going to keep infernape, it helped me alot in battles once arcanine got KO'd.

Good call, I only suggested Blaziken as an alternative if you don't like too many OU pokes.

I think im going to replace arcnine with entei as a sunny day supporter.

Then you need other Sunny Day users. Like a LeadTran that carries it.[/red]

Torkoal is here to get rid of SR, (there were no other fire types that learned rapid spin)

[color=red]What you want is either an out of typing Spinner (like Starmie) or you want a team that is meant to take minimal SR damage, so it becomes nearly negligible. That's why I say no Moltres.

i'll make Tran a Scarftran too.

ScarfTran or LeadTran, I'd personally suggest the latter, but the former does quite well also. Run Overheat > Fire Blast. You'll be swapping a lot so the SpAtk drop won't matter much, but the extra damage and accuracy will help out a lot

finally, ill decide whether or not to replace celebi with breloom. Celebi helped out alot during battles.

I was suggesting something that gives Sleep support, resists SR and all of Fire's weaknesses. Breloom seemed like the more obivous choice because of those reasons.

Also, in my gym battle team, i replaced torkoal with another pokemon.

Good plan
Edit: never mind about the infernape comment, i just tested out a blaziken with Sky uppercut, EQ, Overheat, and HP grass, and it was alot better than infenape.

My set? If so, cool! If not...still cool! Good luck with that. I'd still suggest the use of Infernape because he doesn't take 1/4 from Rocks, though, and he can NP or SD and sweep quite well.

I can't really reply,ause my eyes go blurry after looking at it for 5 seconds, but judging from all the red, i think you did a good job helping out my team.:P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Moltres has enough speed to OHKO most pokes, (tested this team out and he OHKO'd every poke) so im keeping him as a lead.

I'm just saying you don't want something that will lose half it's HP to rocks on a team weak to rocks. It can't beat an Aerodactyl lead no matter what it does. It can only run, letting Aero set up Rocks and basically killing your Birdy.

I think im going to keep infernape, it helped me alot in battles once arcanine got KO'd.

Good call, I only suggested Blaziken as an alternative if you don't like too many OU pokes.

Torkoal is here to get rid of SR, (there were no other fire types that learned rapid spin)

[color=red]What you want is either an out of typing Spinner (like Starmie) or you want a team that is meant to take minimal SR damage, so it becomes nearly negligible. That's why I say no Moltres.

ScarfTran or LeadTran, I'd personally suggest the latter, but the former does quite well also. Run Overheat > Fire Blast. You'll be swapping a lot so the SpAtk drop won't matter much, but the extra damage and accuracy will help out a lot

finally, ill decide whether or not to replace celebi with breloom. Celebi helped out alot during battles.

I was suggesting something that gives Sleep support, resists SR and all of Fire's weaknesses. Breloom seemed like the more obivous choice because of those reasons.

Good plan
Edit: never mind about the infernape comment, i just tested out a blaziken with Sky uppercut, EQ, Overheat, and HP grass, and it was alot better than infenape.

My set? If so, cool! If not...still cool! Good luck with that. I'd still suggest the use of Infernape because he doesn't take 1/4 from Rocks, though, and he can NP or SD and sweep quite well.

I can't really reply,ause my eyes go blurry after looking at it for 5 seconds, but judging from all the red, i think you did a good job helping out my team.:P

I try. Mostly just some more ideas and telling you to get rid of Moltres again. :P
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Good plan

I try. Mostly just some more ideas and telling you to get rid of Moltres again. :P

One question for breloom, im thinking of running seed bomb over focus punch, just to take out thos espeedy water types. Is this a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Good plan

One question for breloom, im thinking of running seed bomb over focus punch, just to take out thos espeedy water types. Is this a good idea?

Breloom ALWAYS carries Seed Bomb...Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Spore, Substitute or you replace Seed Bomb with Leech Seed. Those are your really only two options for Breloom, unless you want to use SD Breloom, which is honestly kinda gimmicky and doesn't work nearly as well.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Good plan

Breloom ALWAYS carries Seed Bomb...Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Spore, Substitute or you replace Seed Bomb with Leech Seed. Those are your really only two options for Breloom, unless you want to use SD Breloom, which is honestly kinda gimmicky and doesn't work nearly as well.

Yes, but the moves mine carries are: Seed bomb / Sub / Leech Seed / Spore. I just prefer this moveset over the usual Breloom. This set is also mainly to take down water types.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Good plan

Yes, but the moves mine carries are: Seed bomb / Sub / Leech Seed / Spore. I just prefer this moveset over the usual Breloom. This set is also mainly to take down water types.

Leech seed does enough for Water types. You're beaten by Steel and other Grass types. Focus Punch gives you that coverage.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Wow, almost 50 posts!

Good plan

Leech seed does enough for Water types. You're beaten by Steel and other Grass types. Focus Punch gives you that coverage.

I might be, but i am a monotype FIRE team, so grass and steel arn't the biggest of my problems.

I have also noticed that a 1 DD gyrados almost knocks out my team. How to I prevent this?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Anyone, how do i prevent a DD gyrados?
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:43 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Kill it before it sets up ^^ lol
or get something faster than it out and hopefully kill it
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:19 am

wishii wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Kill it before it sets up ^^ lol
or get something faster than it out and hopefully kill it

That doesn't really help....
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:00 am

brawler1235 wrote:
Scarf user with an Electric attack or a specially EVd Defensive Starmie are the easiest ways...
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:57 am

Ciaran wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:
Scarf user with an Electric attack or a specially EVd Defensive Starmie are the easiest ways...

But this is a monofire team, and idon't have a srarf electric type atk
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:00 pm

how can u have a monofire with out Arcanine!!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team   Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my monotype (fire) shoddy team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2