SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures

Go down 
+13
Blackguy1006
MasterToonLink
MasiveMadnessX
Tsutanai
TheMagicPokeBox
furball
idiatico
ll iirock u mom ll
Pkm Trainer Ovan
SuperNova
Iron Raiden
ExDarkrai
MunchingOrange
17 posters
AuthorMessage
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:45 pm

I recentyl got interested in the Gold/Silver remakes coming out for the Nintendo DS and I stumbled upon these pictures of the characters coming out on the reamakes HeartGold/SoulSilver. Here is what Ive got so far:

Gold
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Gold

Soul
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Soul

Its still not confirmed wether Soul is replacing Kris or if shes just a new character but I just think that with every game that comes out, the girls look sluttier and the guys look more childish!
This is my opinion now you guys express yours!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Now here are some of the Pokemon Pictures that have been revealed so far:

Starters:
Chikorita
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Chikorita

Cyndaquil
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Cyndaquil

Totodile
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Totodile

Legendaries:
Lugia
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Lugia

Ho-oh
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Ho-Oh
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Wow the Lugia and Ho-oh sugimori(sp?) are is awesome however it looks like Im playing as a guy again when this comes out. Where is Kris?? I mean sure you can argue that this is a gold and silver remake but doesnt mean that it shouldn't have features from Crystal as well!

Still can't wait though! :D

Oh yeah forgot to say the Chikorita art looks like S*** :lol: maybe not quite as bed but still its pretty ugly looking!

Last edited by ExDarkrai on Sat May 30, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Wow, all looks good. I agree with MunchingOrange, the guys do look more and more 'kiddy' every time.
I love that Ho-oh, that looks amazing. I hope that this game is as good as the originals.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:16 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
I just think that with every game that comes out, the girls look sluttier

Pray tell, how is that a bad thing?
Yes, I deleted most of the post.
P.S.: Soul doesn't hold a candle to Blue or Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Pkm Trainer Ovan

Pkm Trainer Ovan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Soul is the most boring looking chick yet..
Back to top Go down
ll iirock u mom ll

ll iirock u mom ll

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Wow these hero look more like kids every time
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:51 am

SuperNova wrote:
P.S.: Soul doesn't hold a candle to Blue or Dawn.

i hope you mean blue from the manga and not blue for Gary alter ego
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 am

SuperrStaraptor wrote:
Wow these hero look more like kids every time
well they are supposed to be ten years old although the shorts are a bit much
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 am

i think the starter look pretty kick ass especially todadile
hey orange post more pics on here as you get them please
Back to top Go down
furball

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 am

i think that they won't have forth gen pokemon so you have to trade with dpp. This way nintendo can milk your money :pale: . i also think that you can only get 3rd gen pokemon after you beat the game, like in fire red leaf green. About Kyogre and groudon, since kyogre is gold exclusive, i think he appears where lugia usually appears, (so lugia's not in gold) and vice versa with groudon.
Man what a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:40 am

furball wrote:
i think that they won't have forth gen pokemon so you have to trade with dpp. This way nintendo can milk your money :pale: . i also think that you can only get 3rd gen pokemon after you beat the game, like in fire red leaf green. About Kyogre and groudon, since kyogre is gold exclusive, i think he appears where lugia usually appears, (so lugia's not in gold) and vice versa with groudon.
Man what a mouthful.

they won't do that if they did that it would be cheaper to make a gba game people will buy it for gen IV it will probably have johto ,kanto and orange islands there is plenty of room for 4th gen i hope they don't let you see new poke until post game again also elite four needs to be stronger
Back to top Go down
TheMagicPokeBox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Im really really hyped about this game. Its gonna be so tight. I love how they redesigned the pokedex and the new sugimoru design. I think I spelt that wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm

heh I just recently found out that you also get a free PokeWalker!
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Hgss_pokewalker

I'd say It's kinda neat. You download a Pokemon, and It levels up when you walk! It's nice how Nintendo is trying to motivate Exercise :)
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

I got some more pictures for you guys!

Silver:
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Silver_HGSS

Professor Elm:
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures Elm_HGSS
Back to top Go down
MasiveMadnessX

MasiveMadnessX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 am

well all the art work pokemon from gold and silver that was not updated are now here
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Johto_Pokédex_number
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 am

Professor Elm needs to clear out his pockets
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am

Silver is either related to Mars or the new female Rocket Admin.Has to be, exact same hair styles.
And they look like children because they ARE children.I mean Brendan looked 8, but FR/LG Red looked 15.And Blue(Female) looked about 17, while May looked 12.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 am

I am SO going to put that walker thing on top of my washer or dryer.
Win. Or just shake it for a few minutes before I go somewhere.

Edit: New rival looks "meh". Too toonish
But I'd still murder to use his walking sprite. So badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm

litle houndoom BTW
Back to top Go down
bloodrunky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 am

i don't like pokemon heartgold and suol silver that mutch because it's remake but it's nice to play any thing new pokemon (= :D
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 am

Heres a whole bunch of pictures of the gameplay and some other stuff:
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pics.shtml
Back to top Go down
MasiveMadnessX

MasiveMadnessX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:14 pm

silver is giovannis son in the manga and silver looks like an adult he should look more younger
Back to top Go down
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Gold's pants are weird to the max!!
Back to top Go down
mralquin

mralquin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:44 pm

cant argue that they look like kids but erm well they are kids they are only 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures   Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Character Pictures
Page 1 of 1