SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team DAMN!

Go down 
+3
Zachattach9
SpiritofSteel
ST
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
Team DAMN! Left_bar_bleue69/69Team DAMN! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 am

Team at first glance:
Team DAMN! Dpmfa235Team DAMN! 479_rotom_heat_1_mTeam DAMN! 134_vaporeon_1_mTeam DAMN! 212-mTeam DAMN! 373_salamence_1_mTeam DAMN! Jirachi

Intro:
This team was created after I realized the power of almost any pokemon after you give it a choice and the ability of Trick to hinder almost any slow and bulky wall. after experimenting for a while I came up with this team and it has done pretty well winning 80 plus % of the time.

How this team works:
The point of this team is just to overwhelm your opponent with trick and the power of choice items. This concept may seem gimmicky but trust me it works :)

Without furthur delays lets begin.........

Team DAMN! 22-monkey_123
iPaint (Smeargle) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Trick
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

At first look you might be saying "Smeargle lead on a non baton pass team are you fucking crazy?" but i assure you this thing is no laughing matter. This set is simple spore a fast lead and switch or tricking a bulkier lead and sporing on switch which disables 2 of your opponents pokemon already then proceed to set up SR and Spikes. The big problem with this set is that i get killed by taunt if I choose to use Smeargle to sleep late game.

Team DAMN! Tn_Salamence
iSweep (Salamence) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 5 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Outrage

Heres the deal banded Salamances are very underused. in my oppinion this guy is more deadly than a banded Tyranitar. I usually keep this guy until late game after all Ice Sharders and steel types are gone and sweep through. This guy is also able to switch on ground attacks aimed at Jirachi and score a KO. I opted for a jolly nature because with it Salamence can be somewhat of a revenge killer.

Team DAMN! 11022
iCook (Rotom-h) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Not only is Rotom one of the biggest parts of this team sucess but it can also cook me lunch at the same time. Rotom is my ture Gyarados counter and is a very good revenge killer on thos pesky Gengars. The reason this set is so sucessful is because after a DD some Gyaradoses think they can stay in only to get OHKoed by this guy. Another asset of this guy is if my opponent is not ready and switches Blissey to wall me with my prediction i will be able to cripple the annoying pink whore with trick.

Team DAMN! LittleBlondeGirlTiaraBirthdayCandles.jpg.w180h270
iPixie (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 5 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Iron Head
- Trick
- Fire Punch
- U-turn

Yet another scarfer on my team, but this Jirachi serves a whole different purpose then what my scarf rotom does, Jirachi provides as a great latias switch in, it lets me scout its counters with U-Turn and its my TTar counter and revenger for DD variants, also helps disable cursetar with trick/iron head flinches. Jirachi also helps me revenge mences and flygons, the reason for jolly nature and maxing out speed is because I really hate losing speed ties or having random stuff outspeed me, its also to have a chance to speed tie Jolly flygons, and if they are jolly chances are that EQ isnt going to OHKO me. All I gotta say is Flinch hax ftw.

Team DAMN! Edward_scissorhands3_210x250_211x250
iCut (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 244 HP/252 Atk/12 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

This set is probably the most popular Scizor set now even surpassing the SD variant. I usuallyy keep this guy late game to bullet punch sweep but he also servers as a scouting forcing opponents to switch and dealing massive damage with Choice Band U Turn to the switch in. I went with 12 Spe EVs because I want to outspeed Sneaky Scizors that run 8 EVs in Spe.

Team DAMN! Real_Vaporeon_by_chili19
Smart Water (Vaporeon) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 64 HP/192 Def/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Wish
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Helps weaken rotoms early game since they love swtiching into vappy, I can also use vappy to counter other bulky waters as they cant hit it very hard, except for cune if it has gotten a few CMs off. I decided to go with vappy since every team needs a bulky water anyways, vaporeon is the pokemon I like to send out after smeargle has spore something, because it is gaurenteed to hit something hard that is not named blissey. Vappy also is my second DDgyra counter and helps to take hits from scizor. I also opted for Wish because not only does it provide HP support to the rest of my team but also allows me to feign a wish version early on in the game.

*I will make a threat list but im currently too lazy*

Threat list:

Steel's hail team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Hail weak/10.
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Ok here goes. once again, i'm probly gonna get shot down, but maybe replace u-turn on jirachi?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:53 pm

One thing i noticed, you need a spinner. Stealth rock, spikes, and toxic spikes,, could hurt your team considering you have all choice items. LBut, rotom, rachi, and mence will not be affected by either of the spikes, and only mence is weak to SR.

I dunno if you like this, but i found scarf latias to be vary helpful on my team. YOu could replace rotom with it.

Latias@Choice scarf

Nature: Modest
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Draco Meteor
Trick
Surf / Thunder Bolt
Dagon Pulse

If your really worried about gyra, go with T-bolt, but other wise, this is a good set. Both your steel types compliment latias's weakness's and resistances, so it will fit well with your team. It also fits into your team nicely because of the trick-choice scarf combo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
One thing i noticed, you need a spinner. Stealth rock, spikes, and toxic spikes,, could hurt your team considering you have all choice items. LBut, rotom, rachi, and mence will not be affected by either of the spikes, and only mence is weak to SR.

I dunno if you like this, but i found scarf latias to be vary helpful on my team. YOu could replace rotom with it.

Latias@Choice scarf

Nature: Modest
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Draco Meteor
Trick
Surf / Thunder Bolt
Dagon Pulse

If your really worried about gyra, go with T-bolt, but other wise, this is a good set. Both your steel types compliment latias's weakness's and resistances, so it will fit well with your team. It also fits into your team nicely because of the trick-choice scarf combo.
it actually sounds good but the thing is im afaid of the lack of a fire move and the lack of a ghost type to switch in the fighting moves :(
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:48 pm

But fire fang and fire punch may be able to cover your lack of fire moves.

@ Zach, U-Turn is essential for switching-in and inflicting damage, especially with Choice scarf.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
HP:

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
But fire fang and fire punch may be able to cover your lack of fire moves.

@ Zach, U-Turn is essential for switching-in and inflicting damage, especially with Choice scarf.
u are right ill look into it more :)
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Okay, go on TU for U no wat now, okay!?
Back to top Go down
Zangoose

Zangoose

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Lol @ pictures.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:43 pm

The pics ARE funny. Nice team.
Back to top Go down
mewmew5234

mewmew5234

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

wow this rlly is team DAMN!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Wow, those three comments really halped his team! :P

JK! The pics are funny though, especially the vaporeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team DAMN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DAMN!   Team DAMN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team DAMN!
Page 1 of 1