SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA Left_bar_bleue9001/9001How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA Empty
PostSubject: How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA   How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 am

When playing either of these games you may normally get stuck after typing in your name, but some people have found a way to bypass this.

Once you start up the game on no$GBA, immediately click Utilities>Cheats>Add New and put in this code:
020DD9DC E1A00000
Name it whatever you want but make sure you make it an Action Replay code.

That should fix it so you can get past the black screen after naming yourself but if it still doesn't work, try the same thing with this code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000

If it still doesn't work then I'm very sorry but I have no further way of helping you.

Thanks to NintendoWalkthroughDude for showing me where this code was and for the people who figured this out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
soulofstealth

soulofstealth

PostSubject: Re: How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA   How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Thnx man :)
Back to top Go down
iMarcus

iMarcus

PostSubject: Re: How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA   How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 am

wasn't there a big thread here..?

what happened to all the replies..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA   How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get HGSS to work on no$GBA
Page 1 of 1