SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2

Go down 
+11
MasterToonLink
wishii
Lukyhawk
brawler1235
StebenL
Iron Raiden
ExDarkrai
Dragon of Eternity
blazaking123
ChocolateRain
Psyclone
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyclone

Psyclone

Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 Empty
PostSubject: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 pm

So in a sense, there is no possible way to get all of the food supplies they had. For example, in Destiny Deoxys, the city had hotdog vending machines. Where did the hotdogs come from? Besides Pokemon, there is no other organic meat sources that exists in that world. It is technically impossible to have meat there if it is against the law (according to Officer Jenny) to hurt/kill/destroy/abuse/enslave/pwn a Pokemon.

Yes, it is possible to genetically engineer meat, but you would still need to gather the DNA from a life Pokemon, and even then, the cloned Pokemon meat is still Pokemon meat, meaning the people still need to live off Pokemon. And so far as I'm concerned, Brock has cooked all sorts of soups, dishes, ,BBQ , burgers, and Hondour byproducts that had meat ingredients in there. So there is no way that everyone on thay planet is vegetarian.

And it is not just the human beings that are unreasonable with their food source, the Pokemon too have unexplained food sources. I'm sure all of you are familiar with the food chain. So where is this cycle of live? The Pideots must feed on bugs and insects, but we never see them fighting or even come close to digesting a bug, the closest we have ever gotten to was perhaps the Pidgey challenging a Caterpie to a battle. There are also dinosaur based Pokemon such as the Garchomps, the Salamences, the Rampardos... They feed on meat, so where do they get their food from? All we have ever seen are trainers giving dogfood like products to Pokemon to satisfy their hunger, other than that, the only things we ever saw Pokemon eat are Pokeblocks, Poffins, and berries.

So there is another major flaw in the anime world of Pokemon. Since there is so much more to complain about, I just might start a "Flaw of the Day" series if it's okay with the admins and mods. Alright, see ya guys around.

Last edited by Psyclone on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocolateRain

ChocolateRain

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 am

Yes, I've noticed that too! when they eat things like Onigiri, what's inside it? Usually theirs meat, but the only type of cows that exist in Pokemon are Miltank, but I don't think they kill them just for their meat.
Back to top Go down
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 pm

I actually saw in one episode that there were real fish and real birds!!!! LIKE NOT POKEMON!!!!!!!! but they were very small. they might eat those XD
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 pm

In the adentures manga, a Victreebell sucked life out of real rats and birds. But thats the manga.

The dinosaur pokemon WERE EXTINT, until the humans brought them back to life.

One major flaw in the anime would be how 10 year olds are allowed to go off by themselves with just a starter in the beginning and travel around.

What if they get a Treeko and encounter a Salamence the next day.:shock:

What happens if they come across a pedophile with high-leveled pokemon. :shock:
Back to top Go down
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:

One major flaw in the anime would be how 10 year olds are allowed to go off by themselves with just a starter in the beginning and travel around.

children i beleive. it depends. Ar eyou a boy or a girl. because the profeser obviously can't tell XD
Back to top Go down
Psyclone

Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:14 am

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
In the adentures manga, a Victreebell sucked life out of real rats and birds. But thats the manga.

The dinosaur pokemon WERE EXTINT, until the humans brought them back to life.

So appearantly meer children are legally allowed to abuse Pokemon as dueling weapons and are able to fight evil organizations and disband them in the name of justice. And appearantly, every time when their lives are in danger, an event occurs and Pokemon saves the day, Hollywood ending. And appearntly all the members of evil organizations with big goals of enslaving god like Pokemon are a bunch of idiots. And appearantly, Jessie and James can never die regardless of their countless numbers of being blasted out of the atmosphere. And appearantly, someone here will have enough time and boredom to count the number of times I have use the word "appearantly" -.-
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Psyclone wrote:
So appearantly meer children are legally allowed to abuse Pokemon as dueling weapons and are able to fight evil organizations and disband them in the name of justice. And appearantly, every time when their lives are in danger, an event occurs and Pokemon saves the day, Hollywood ending. And appearntly all the members of evil organizations with big goals of enslaving god like Pokemon are a bunch of idiots. And appearantly, Jessie and James can never die regardless of their countless numbers of being blasted out of the atmosphere. And appearantly, someone here will have enough time and boredom to count the number of times I have use the word "appearantly" -.-

This, 6 appearantlies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:23 am

Logic and Pokemon don't belong in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:43 am

Psyclone wrote:

Haha fail. You spelt apparently wrong all six times!
Back to top Go down
Psyclone

Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:33 am

ExDarkrai wrote:
Psyclone wrote:

Haha fail. You spelt apparently wrong all six times!

about time someone noticed the mispelt apparentlies.
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:11 am

Apparently someone did.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:27 am

Tofudogs.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Also, Ash's pokemon must be really weak. I mean how can he still have chimchar in snowpoint gym! I know that his bulbasaur stopped itself from evolving, but i'v never seen chimchar do that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Also, Ash's pokemon must be really weak. I mean how can he still have chimchar in snowpoint gym! I know that his bulbasaur stopped itself from evolving, but i'v never seen chimchar do that!

Well said. He needs to get them to evolve. Crappy trainer.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:15 am

Raiden wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

Well said. He needs to get them to evolve. Crappy trainer.

The anime isn't really based on levels though, that's the thing.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 Left_bar_bleue69/69Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:09 pm

[/quote]So appearantly meer children are legally allowed to abuse Pokemon as dueling weapons and are able to fight evil organizations and disband them in the name of justice. And appearantly, every time when their lives are in danger, an event occurs and Pokemon saves the day, Hollywood ending. And appearntly all the members of evil organizations with big goals of enslaving god like Pokemon are a bunch of idiots. And appearantly, Jessie and James can never die regardless of their countless numbers of being blasted out of the atmosphere. And appearantly, someone here will have enough time and boredom to count the number of times I have use the word "appearantly" -.-[/quote]

This post is so smexy. Made me laugh when I read it lol. :afro:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:46 pm

If Ash and Co. set stop and sleep for the night, how do they not get attacked by atleast one random pokemon. And while they are sleeping, team rocket should just steal pikachu then, while they are all asleep.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:40 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
If Ash and Co. set stop and sleep for the night, how do they not get attacked by atleast one random pokemon. And while they are sleeping, team rocket should just steal pikachu then, while they are all asleep.

They aren't in the grass.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

StebenL wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

Lol, but they are in the woods, where all the bug pokemon sleep, and sometimes they randomly find open patches of grss in the middle of a forest, so i think that should be attacked at least once.
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:39 pm

They should. I mean it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:06 am

brawler1235 wrote:
StebenL wrote:
brawler1235 wrote:

Lol, but they are in the woods, where all the bug pokemon sleep, and sometimes they randomly find open patches of grss in the middle of a forest, so i think that should be attacked at least once.

Flock of Spearows tried to eat Ash and Pikachu before.
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 am

Ash is a crappy trainer. I mean sure, some people don't evolve their Pokemon til they learn a certain move (i didn't evolve my oddish til Lv. 39 to learn Petal Dance) but Ash has no excuse! He's not doing a damn solo run! And what's with pokemon centers? it takes them forever to heal pokemon while in the game it takes 3 seconds! wtf?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Also, while watching the darkrai movie, dawn fell off the blimp and fell like 200feet, and landed on her feet unharmed. I was like WTF! how are her legs not broken!?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Here is the deal, the Anime is based off of the Manga, and in that NOTHING made sense.
Back to top Go down
GodSpeed

GodSpeed

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm

another thing every time team rocket gets away with pikachu ash somehow manages to outspeed a hot air balloon?
and there was that one episode in the jhoto league when ash actually outspeed a motored boat i was like WTF???
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Also, when a pokemon uses razor leaf in the anime, the leaves explode :/
So are the leafs so razor sharp, that they can split atoms?

I think in this one episode, a pokemon just scathed team rocket and they exploded too.
Speaking of team rocket, how come they haven't died from all those concussions from blasting off and landing on their heads multiple times? Or even died from not eating food ... like at all ... ever.
Back to top Go down
AceroShadows

AceroShadows

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 am

The major plot flaw, Creatures seeled in air tight balls... seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 am

Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 Thunderlol.th

Thunder Armour.

//thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2   Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logic VS Pokemon Anime #2
Page 1 of 1