SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?

Go down 
+53
SY22
kimerajamm
blackmagechow
IfritDulux
~vava18
Schuiteboer
jamydodger random name
DatPokemonNerd
tshurtz22
mralquin
SoulsSavoir
KriseAruaAngel
PyroButt09
alleywayjack
LoopPokemon57
MOfan1
FlashMaster
monmon
TheBlueLetsPlayer
blaziken153
Dragon of Eternity
IcicleMist
SteelDragon
BubblySoda
Hunter2385
Canadia200000
battleboy
LittleShaymin
InvaderZimGirl
HandzOffMahWafflez
ChrisG14
Chillax
Magic
Lukyhawk
towert1
Fully Ramblomatic
IceWave44
ArPeeGee
ST
HNTPG
SupremeGengar
brawler1235
Amphy
ben10masta
StebenL
Tsutanai
ThePinkSparkles
ExDarkrai
frb4
Fuzwuz
TheZaneTrain
idiatico
MunchingOrange
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 am

Kanto, Johto, The Orange Islands, Hoenn, or Sinnoh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am

ummm...probably johto beacause i liked the pokemon from that gen alot and it was b4 pokemon got goofy with all of the stuff they do and team rocket weren't that bad in johto saga they at least had some dignity the reason my choice isn't kanto is beacuse ash cheatd and had about 3/4 of his gym badges givin to him and the earth badge ( no.8) was just pathetic as team rocket are fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 am

my fav is kanto cuz there is nothing better than the original and that is where it all started
Back to top Go down
TheZaneTrain

TheZaneTrain

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Kanto because now, with ash and the gang everything just fulls into place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZaneTrain
Fuzwuz

Fuzwuz

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey Orange! And my fave series was probably Johto because the voice overs were amazing and it was pretty fun to watch, AND THE THEME SONG ROCKED! :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LegendaryPichu

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:01 am

Season 1. Nothing beats the original Kanto episodes when the anime was actually enetertainig to watch.
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 pm

KingxKingler wrote:
Season 1. Nothing beats the original Kanto episodes when the anime was actually enetertainig to watch.

THIS 👽 👽 👽
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Pokemon Johto Journeys! It has the BEST theme and it never fails to make me laugh right at the beginning when Gary walks straight past Team Rocket.

Best ever. Although I do like the theme to Johto Legue Champions or what ever its called. (born to be a winner)
Back to top Go down
frb4

frb4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:58 pm

If i remeber right, the first Pokemon episode started with gameplay from the GB games and faded into the show correct?

That was so epic xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/frb4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 am

Kanto. It was the most entertaining one to watch.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Well, lots of people have answered, so its my turn! xD

My favorite season would have to be Pokemon Advanced (Hoenn) I know some people thought it was dumb but personally Hoenn is my favorite region and that made it my favorite season for the anime!
Back to top Go down
ThePinkSparkles

ThePinkSparkles

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 am

All the seasons when Misty was still THERE. ;-; Why must they take her awaaay?
Back to top Go down
http://thepinksparkles.deviantart.com/
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:13 pm

I think that when ash's voice changed, all the producers before quit. Then some newer ones kept it going because it was so popular.

Anything before ash's new voice actor is what I liked.
Ya know, If I remember right, it was like 4 episodes into hoenn.
or was it the intro to hoenn? they do that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm

My fav season has to be either pokemon advanced for the simple reason i love watching fights and the johto league in my opinion was the best or pokemon battle frontier because as i say i love lots of battles
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Kanto/Johto/Orange Islands.
All because of Misty :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
ben10masta

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:33 pm

hmmmmm hard question ill have to go with ALL OF THEM listen pokemon is pokemon no matter what so why be stupid and diss pokemon

the world is small like a
tiny little baby you need
to take care of the world
like a baby so isnt the
world like a baby?
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm

frb4 wrote:
If i remeber right, the first Pokemon episode started with gameplay from the GB games and faded into the show correct?

Yeah but Manga came before the anime
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Orange islands rocked!!!

the concept of doing challenges insted of battling was one of their best ideas for anime.

The anime now is just too nice and directed toward 7-8 year olds.

It was better when ash and misty were always fighting, rather than having every one work together nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
SupremeGengar

SupremeGengar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm

My favourite just happens to be the original series of Pokémon. Nothing can compare to that, that is because those were the days when Pokémon was defined. Now days the episodes have become pritty good, but not as good as the originals. I guess all of this is because the originals episodes is when I first go into Pokémon.

Overall the Johto series was amazing, getting to see ash with some of the best Pokémon ever (The three starters); and the Shiny Noctowl was great, etc.

I might actually re-visit those days and decide to watch all those episodes all again. Maybe I'll start from the first episode and get to the current episode. That would take a long time, but what the heck it's great fun to watch the episodes all over again!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/user/SupremeGengar
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Orange Islands because im still waiting for a game which isnt a hack to come out of that -stupid nintendo XD-
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Left_bar_bleue69/69What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:19 pm

The pokemon anime was never that excting but season 1 was probably the best
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:40 pm

HNTPG wrote:
Orange Islands because im still waiting for a game which isnt a hack to come out of that -stupid nintendo XD-
Lol, i bet that in HG and SS, they will include the orange islands as a post-quest. :)
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:05 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
Lol, i bet that in HG and SS, they will include the orange islands as a post-quest. :)

There has been a map, that shows a extra island on Pokemon HG and SS.

Best season was season #1 - The Orange Island season, after that the anime when down hill after that. I hope when Gen 5 comes out the anime will be much, much better.
Back to top Go down
IceWave44

IceWave44

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:05 pm

I like them all exept for Season 1
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:49 pm

IceWave44 wrote:

O_o *eye is twitching* WTF the first season was the best ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:41 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
IceWave44 wrote:

Yes, then the original voice actors grew up and were replaced with gay sounding voices....
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:49 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
IceWave44 wrote:

Yes, then the original voice actors grew up and were replaced with gay sounding voices....

Don't remind me >_>
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:19 pm

I'm tired of people claiming how the new seasons of the Pokemon anime suck. They're the same thing, just Misty was replaced by May, and then May by Dawn. That's really the only major difference.

The basic plot is still the same. Ash still strives to be a Pokemon master so he travels through *insert region name here* collecting badges and eventually making his way to the regions respective Pokemon league.

As for the voices, of course they're going to change, get over it. You're reminded of the original season when you think of Pokemon but when you see the new ones, they're different from the things you remember so you dislike it.
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Kanto=Awsomeness
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
I'm tired of people claiming how the new seasons of the Pokemon anime suck. They're the same thing, just Misty was replaced by May, and then May by Dawn. That's really the only major difference.

The basic plot is still the same. Ash still strives to be a Pokemon master so he travels through *insert region name here* collecting badges and eventually making his way to the regions respective Pokemon league.

As for the voices, of course they're going to change, get over it. You're reminded of the original season when you think of Pokemon but when you see the new ones, they're different from the things you remember so you dislike it.

There is actually one more reason.......Pokemon contests were introduced which de-graded the anime even more after Misty left.

Also now no one pulls Brock's ears instead Croagunk has to use Poison Jab.
Back to top Go down
Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Fully Ramblomatic wrote:

There is actually one more reason.......Pokemon contests were introduced which de-graded the anime even more after Misty left.

How did the contests hurt Pokemon? They actually made it more entertaining. It gets boring see the same thing over and over *cough*Kanto/Johto*cough*. The contests actually added a little bit of diversity.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Fully Ramblomatic wrote:

How did the contests hurt Pokemon? They actually made it more entertaining. It gets boring see the same thing over and over *cough*Kanto/Johto*cough*. The contests actually added a little bit of diversity.

I don't like them because now there is less time for things like side quests and MAJOR story plots.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:

Pokemon anime will forever be repetitive:
Ash tuns around with his Pikachu collecting badges followed by his friends. Team Rocket steals Pikachu, Ash gets it back. Brock likes a girl, Misty/Max/Croagunk prevents him from doing anything. Its a never-ending cycle!
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Left_bar_bleue69/69What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:49 am

IDK if this is nostaligia speaking, but I liked the first season the best. Now I hate the anime but back then it was the shit. Dont even pretend that you didn't imagine you were a squirtle when you were taking a shower. You know, spitting the water out pretending it was water gun? I mean that brings back tons of memories for me, so I'd have to go with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Left_bar_bleue15/15What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Kanto, storylines weren't all happy, peppy lets go on a pointless side quest saving gay Pokemon that Team Rocket could steal, type thing xD
Sorry if that made no sense, but CONTESTS ARE GAY! They take up the whole anime now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
Chillax

Chillax

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:

My favorite season would have to be Pokemon Advanced (Hoenn) I know some people thought it was dumb but personally Hoenn is my favorite region and that made it my favorite season for the anime!

Ach, I really hate Hoenn. I hate May, I hate Brendan, I hate the Pokemon and I hate everything about the games.
Back to top Go down
ChrisG14

ChrisG14

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 pm

I used to like the first season the best, but Sinnoh is probably going to be my favorite. We've got real villains like Hunter J and Team Galactic (who I like more than any other evil team in the games), and a real rival like Paul. Sure stuff is sort of repetitive, but they do little things like they had a Tag Battle Tournament and an arc where May came back for a while. It was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
IceWave44

IceWave44

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
IceWave44 wrote:

That's just me XD
Back to top Go down
HandzOffMahWafflez

HandzOffMahWafflez

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 pm

All I have to say is, Kanto was not my favorite, this is why. I'll give you my summary of an episode.

Ash goes up to a gym and Brock sees a girl, Misty pulls his ear to get him to come on, Ash completely fails at the gym, he heals his pokemon, Brock tries to talk to Nurse Joy but yet again Misty pulls his ear to get him to come on. Ash tries again to defeat the gym and he is about to win when Team Rocket flies in through the roof. Ash and the gym leader take out team rocket and continue with their battle, and by some miracle of a reason Ash wins, *insert ending sequence here*.

Just seems the same over and over again, at least in Sinnoh he is tougher and doesn't lose as often, they get the plot going, and about contests, they do add diversity and take out the boringness of gym after gym. About the voices, I don't really care at least there is a voice. So thanks for reading this and that was my solid opinion.
Back to top Go down
InvaderZimGirl

InvaderZimGirl

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 am

Johto and the Orange Islands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000000353762
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 am

I like Johto and Hoenn. But if I can only pick one that's Johto.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
battleboy

battleboy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:30 am

hoenn ftw
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 am

MunchingOrange wrote:

I like hoen the best cuz it actually had good theme songs because (apart from battle frontier) i think the rest sucked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Canadia200000

Canadia200000

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Seasons 1-8 before the voices, except the Narrator, became crap
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Ehh. Never watched a lot of Hoenn, but I liked what I saw.
I've seriously seen zero to little Johto.
I really loved the Kanto adventures with all the drama and junk though.
Sinnoh sux
Back to top Go down
BubblySoda

BubblySoda

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Kanto because it was my favorite all time show in general when I was around 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
SteelDragon

SteelDragon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:19 pm

My fave is Jhoto because of the theme it is the BEST ...........
Back to top Go down
IcicleMist

IcicleMist

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:36 am

[b]Wow first post^^
My fav is Hoenn i like the themes and mainy my fav reign is hoenn and i like the 3rd gen pokemon better
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 am

The series where ash gets turned to stone... oh wait that was a movie...
Back to top Go down
blaziken153

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 am

hoenn i liked all the pokemon in there

my youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/blaziken152
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?   What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon Anime Season?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next