SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?

Go down 
+2
13fh04135cb
ScytherSlice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ScytherSlice

ScytherSlice

Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 pm

well i did, i was against wally in the Victory road i had my rayquaza and i was KOing his pokemon i got bored so i decided to stall on his gardavoir it used LOTS of calm minds after i got bored i attacked him it didnt to much and he KOed my rayquaza and the rest of my pokemon!!!
Back to top Go down
13fh04135cb

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:32 am

ScytherSlice wrote:
well i did, i was against wally in the Victory road i had my rayquaza and i was KOing his pokemon i got bored so i decided to stall on his gardavoir it used LOTS of calm minds after i got bored i attacked him it didnt to much and he KOed my rayquaza and the rest of my pokemon!!!

..... Scared Down
Back to top Go down
ApplezPwn

ApplezPwn

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 am

Haha yes!

It was victory road...i had done the whole thing using flash. So i battled Wally, but before i battled i decided to heal up. Turns out i had no revives and no potions of any kinds. So with 4 fainted pokemon and 2 pokemon with low Hp i lost and had to do victory road again
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 am

The worst I ever lost was in the semi-finals of a 32 person UU tourney.
It made me mad because at the time he used 2 BL's and broke sleep clause. So lame.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
It made me mad because at the time he used 2 BL's and broke sleep clause. So lame.

Shouldn't he have got disqualified then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Amphy wrote:
Hunter2385 wrote:

Shouldn't he have got disqualified then?

I suppose. But they/he/she needed video proof, and it was on WiFi, and I didn't record it so they said they couldn't believe me. Luckily he lost later though.
Back to top Go down
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
Same Kind Of Thing Happened To Me Except It Was An UU Mono-Type Double Battle Tourney and My Opponent In The Semi-Finals Broke Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, AND Used Only 3 Of One Type, Breaking The Rules Overall. And He Ended Up Winning The Tourney. But Luckily, The Competitor To Him In The Finals Caught Him And He Was Disqualified.
Thats Why I Don't Do Wi-fi Anymore... or At Least A Reason Why...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?   Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you ever lose REALLY REALLY BADLY on a important battle?
Page 1 of 1