SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Final Conflict [OU RMT]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Empty
PostSubject: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Introduction:

The Final Conflict is the second of the two teams that Ciaran and I created in CALibur round 2. It's an extremely powerful Bulky Offense team that reached as high as 1467 on the Smogon Ladder. 1467 is extremely high for my standards, and I am very happy on that accomplishment. I have used this team for a while now (since the beginning of December), and feel that it's time for this team to be retired, but may make a comeback due to its great success. I have used this team sort of like I would use a Hyper Offense team. It has massive power, and therefore can do such a task. Every type is resisted at least twice, which allows for survival, and the use of Hyper Offense's greatest traits. Its core is made up of the bulkiest and strongest OU threats in the metagame, at least in my opinion, Gyarados and Magnezone. These two have perfect synergy, and counter each other's counters nicely.

Team Building:

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 130 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 462

Magnezone and Gyarados provide an excellent core for a Bulky Offense team, defeating OU's biggest threats, such as Celebi, Gyarados (without Earthquake), Magnezone, Forretress, Skarmory, some variations of Jirachi, and Scizor. They have perfect synergy and can function outstanding together.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 130 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 462 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 121

Our next plan of action was to add a Pokemon with great coverage that could also check Salamence and Infernape. Starmie was the obvious choice because not only could he do massive damage to both aforementioned threats, but also serve as an effective Rapid Spinner and lead.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 130 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 462 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 121 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 212

Ciaran and I felt that Salamence was still running rabid over my team, despite the addition of Starmie. Scizor was added to provide more insurance to this, as he could easily revenge Salamence with a little prior damage. This also gave me a Celebi check, bar Hidden Power Fire, and a Cresselia, Latias, and Gengar check. Gyarados could also be revenged with his moveset.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 130 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 462 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 121 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 212 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 380

I looked at my team and came to the conclusion that it was generally very slow. I needed something that could outspeed base 130s and other Pokemon carrying a Choice Scarf. I also needed something that had synergy with the rest of my team. I chose Latias. She fit these requirements exceptionally. She has not only the power, but the speed required to fill in the gaps of my team.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 121 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 130 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 462 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 212 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 380 | The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 376

The final member took Ciaran and I a while to conjure up. I suggested a Metagross, mainly for his ability to set up Stealth Rock, and Ciaran complied, with the requirement that he needed a Shuca Berry to kill off Tyranitar easier. I liked this set because it supplies a fourth Salamence check, and could blow up on misc. other threats. That sealed the deal to allow for The Final Conflict to end.

Type Chart:

*NOTE* This is now outdated

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Typechart

A Closer Look:

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 121

Starmie @ Life Orb The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Bag_Life_Orb_Sprite
Natural Cure
252Spd, 252SAtk, 4Def
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] WaterIC_Big-Hydro Pump- Hydro Pump is a great move to have on Starmie, despite it's mediocre 80% accuracy. It has massive power, and when equipped with a Life Orb, can OHKO many threats in OU, and even doing ~35% to standard Blissey. This move is very beneficial to my team, which checks Infernape, Heatran, and various other Fire, Ground, and Rock-types.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] ElectricIC_Big-Thunderbolt- Thunderbolt allows for the ability to revenge Gyarados, and threaten Skarmory if my opponent is stupid enough to stay in.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] IceIC_Big-Ice Beam- Ice Beam is great for the revenging of Salamence, and is often forgotten on Starmie. It also does enormous damage to Roserade, one of OU's most common leads. This move is the final attacking move on this set, and when grouped with the other three, nothing resists the combination of Water, Ice, and Electric besides Shedinja, which Stealth Rock eliminates on entry.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] NormalIC_Big-Rapid Spin- Starmie isn't a suicide lead that most of you may think he is. He usually take out 1-2 Pokemon at the maximum and then returns to clear the field of my opponent's Entry Hazards. This allows for Gyarados to enter safely after the Stealth Rocks are cleared.

Why use Starmie?
Starmie has the ability to clear the field of Stealth Rock and other Entry Hazards, which my team doesn't appreciate too much. He also has the speed and power to revenge some of the biggest threats in OU, Gyarados, Infernape, and Salamence. With his excellent type coverage, not much can safely come into the Water, Ice, and Electric-type combination, live to take another hit, and wall this set completely. Those that do (Blissey) are easily handled by the other members of my team. That brings another point across; synergy. His overall synergy with my team is outstanding, and is what Ciaran and I wanted: something that could take out the aforementioned threats and maintain such precious synergy.

Lead Comparison

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 376Metagross: I just use Hydro Pump once, as it does ~70% to lead Metagross, then I use Thunderbolt to finish it off in case of a switch to something else.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 407Roserade: This match up is a little tricky. Sometimes I stay in and Ice Beam, predicting the Sleep Powder. Other times, I swap to Scizor to take the Leaf Storm.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 450Hippowdon: Hydro Pump is a OHKO, assuming they stay in.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 260Swampert I just Hydro Pump twice, as it is a 2HKO.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 385Jirachi Jirachi could be an ass, and is my least favorite match up. If he's willing to give me a Scarf, I'll gladly take it and 2HKO him with Hydro Pump. Most of the time I switch to Gyarados to resist the U-Turn, other times, I switch to Magnezone to take the Thunderpunch and set up my Substitute.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 142Aerodactyl: Thunderbolt/Ice Beam to break the Sash, as most of the time they switch anyway predicting the Water move.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 291Ninjask: Swap to Scizor as soon as possible to prevent the Baton Pass chain, and threaten with Bullet Punch.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 482Azelf: Hydro Pump first to scout for a sash. If there is a Sash, I know an Explosion is coming and usually send in Magnezone or Metagross to take it.

• The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 392Infernape: I switch to Metagross to take the Fake Out, then swap into Gyarados to take the Overheat/Fire Blast and set up a DD on the switch.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 376

Metagross @ Shuca Berry The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Bag_Shuca_Berry_Sprite
Clear Body
252Hp, 80Atk, 176SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] RockIC_Big-Stealth Rock- This move is what we were looking for in the final member of the team. Metagross was the perfect user because of his defensive capabilities to tank hits.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] SteelIC_Big-Meteor Mash- This move makes Metagross a powerhouse and is the sole reason why Metagross isn't dead after his first appearance. Metagross can easily set up Stealth Rock, come back in, and reenter for some Tyranitar ass kicking.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] GroundIC_Big-Earthquake- With the given Ev's, Metagross has a small chance to survive a Timid ScarfTran's Fire Blast and OHKO back with this powerful move. It's main purpose is to destroy unsuspecting Heatran who think they could score a quick KO.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] NormalIC_Big-Explosion- This move is extremely powerful and can is the "emergency button" to the set. If he's in low health, I can attempt to explode on bulky or not-so-bulky potential threats. Even those that resist it take massive damage, if not being KO'd by it.

Why use Metagross?
When Ciaran and I were creating this team, we realized that there was no Stealth Rock setters anywhere. I proposed a Metagross because of his massive power, ability to set up Stealth Rock, ability to check Mence, Tyranitar, and Latias, and because of his overall bulk. To check the aforementioned threats a little bit easier, Ciaran proposed using a Shuca Berry, and I complied. Metagross here can survive a Hippowdon's Earthquake no problem, a +2 Salamence's Earthquake while it does a minor 62-73% to him with his Shuca Berry intact. Metagross can also live a Choice Banded Tyranitar's Earthquake 100% of the time as it does only 81-95% to him, while Meteor Mash is a sure OHKO.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 380

Latias @ Choice Scarf The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite
Levitate
252Spd, 252SAtk, 4Hp
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] DragonIC_Big-Draco Meteor- This move has brought Choice Scarf Latias to fame, and for good reason, too. A STAB Draco Meteor coming off of 319 Special Attack is going to sting a lot of foes switching in, mostly any form of Rotom for tremendous damage.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] ElectricIC_Big-Thunderbolt- This move is mostly for Gyarados, Skarmory, and Starmie. It hits all of them for Super Effective damage, and OHKOs Gyarados and Starmie (I think, el oh el).
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] WaterIC_Big-Surf- This is a great move for the speedy Infernape, and is the reason we chose Latias over other speedy Choice Scarfers.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] PsychicIC_Big-Trick- This move is my favorite move on this set. It definitely serves its purpose of crippling Blissey, Skarmory, Celebi, and other bulkier walls. Blissey, Latias' prime switch-in will never, ever appreciate a Choice item. For this specific reason, I love Trick.

Why Use Latias?
Ciaran and I needed a Pokemon that could revenge the fastest threats in OU, maintain Offensive and Defensive synergy, and be the best counter to MixApe. Only one Pokemon fit the bill; Latias. Latias' pure power, and 525 speed after the Choice Scarf boost is only outsped by Pokemon with 111 base speed or higher. Those that actually use a Choice Scarf with a base 110 and above Speed (Starmie) are easily defeated by Latias. Not only Latias quickly dispose of Infernape and Salamence, but she also gets rid of Heatran and Rotom-A (which is one of this team's biggest threats). She, in my own views is this team's MVP, as she eliminates my team's biggest threats.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 212

Scizor @ Choice Band The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Bag_Choice_Band_Sprite
Technician
252Atk, 248Hp, 10SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] SteelIC_Big-Bullet Punch- Does one need to describe the usefulness of this move? Alas, I shall: 1. It has STAB and when powered by Technician, it is a move that can potentially decide a battle. 2. It is a priority move, and comes in handy against tough Choice Scarf users. The power and convenience of Bullet Punch is just outstanding, and is why it's become so popular.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] NormalIC_Big-Quick Attack- Ah, this set is for maximum revenge of powerful foes. This move is for revenging Gyarados after a Dragon Dance or two. It does severe damage to him (39-47% to Offensive Dragon Dancer and 32-37% to Bulky Gyara).
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] DarkIC_Big-Pursuit- Ah, Pursuit. This move is for the quick extermination of Gengar, Rotom-A locked into Shadow Ball, and Latias, locked into Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] BugIC_Big-U-Turn- This move is my main attacking move, as spamming it on a switch-in, predicting my Bullet Punch allows for switch advantage. This move is the best scouting move in the game.

Why Use Scizor?
Ciaran and I chose Scizor here for a few reasons: One, we needed an extra Salamence and Tyranitar check, as they are great threats in the OU metagame. That was accomplished greatly by Scizor. Next, we needed something that could dish out powerful priority. Once again, Scizor stepped up to the plate. Finally, I wanted something that could scout out my opponent's moves and use them to my advantage in the simplest way possible; U-Turn. Not only does Scizor check and beat many of OU's biggest threats, but also provides my core, Gyarados and Scizor, perfect synergy to go with his power. In the time I've used this team, the only think that can honestly say they counter this set is Skarmory, Rotom-H, and Zapdos. Luckily, all but Rotom-H is handled nicely by the rest of my team (Although, he can be worked around with a little bit of glorified guess work). I love spamming U-Turn to get the type advantage. Scizor is a definite spot on this team for that ability to keep my opposition on their feet.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 248

Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Bag_Babiri_Berry_Sprite
Sand Stream
252Atk, 252Spd, 4Hp
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] DragonIC_Big-Dragon Dance-This move is what makes Tyranitar here a member of my team. He also checks Rotom-A and Zapdos with this move.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] DarkIC_Big-Crunch- This move is one of Tyranitar's powerful STAB moves and is used against the aforementioned Rotoms and Celebi.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] FireIC_Big-Fire Punch- Fire Punch is a filler move that allows for the extermination of Scizor, Magnezone, Skarmory, and Bronzong. Not to mention Weavile and Celebi, too.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] RockIC_Big-Stone Edge- This is Tyranitar's most powerful STAB move and is my primary sweeping move which is used against even the bulkiest Waters in the game. This move, in tandom with the others, hits every type in the game for at least neutral damage, and with a Dragon Dance up, neutral damage is just fine.

Why Use Tyranitar?
Dragon Dance Babir Berry Tyranitar ftw. I have been using this guy in replace of Magnezone for a few reasons. Reason number one is that Magnezone was just dead weight, as Scizor wasn't really a problem. Reason two is that he allows for the check of the Rotom Appliances and Zapdos. Those two originally gave me some major problems, but as of now, not so much. I usually use Tyranitar as a mid game sweeper, clearing the place for Gyarados to clean up. I can't tell you how many times out of the few times I've used him in battles that he swept entire teams. Jolly nature is for the outspeeding of Infernape after a Dragon Dance, while still gaining some key KO's my team, mostly Gyarados likes.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 130

Gyarados @ Leftovers The Final Conflict [OU RMT] Bag_Leftovers_Sprite
Intimidate
252Atk, 88Def, 168Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] DragonIC_Big-Dragon Dance- This move on its own is what made me pick Gyarados as the core for this team. He has great Speed and Attack after the boost, and often sees the ending for my opponents.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] WaterIC_Big-Waterfall- This is Gyarados' STAB move and primary attacking move. He will be using this move for most of the game, hitting everything hard with it.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] DarkIC_Big-Taunt- This is what places Skarmory into the Gyarados checks list. He has the ability to render other Phazers like him useless and allows for a quick set up.
The Final Conflict [OU RMT] RockIC_Big-Stone Edge- This is my other attacking move on the set. Zapdos is y main target with this move, because without it, I am in deep shit. This also hits Vaporeon, Starmie, and other Bulky Waters hard and even has a high chance to get a crit, but pshh. Who relies on crits to win? el oh el.

Why Use Gyarados?
Gyarados is the Pokemon I asked Ciaran to build a team around. He works exceptionally well on a Bulky Offense team, and therefore should be partnered with Magnezone, as they work extremely well together. He not only has access to a stat boosting move in Dragon Dance, but also has great defensive typing, being only hit for Super Effective damage by Electric and Rock-type attacks. The former is so underused in the OU metagame, and those that do use Rock-type attacks, namely Stone Edge, are usually of typing that is hit Super Effectively by Water-type attacks. Gyarados is usually used as my mid to late game sweeper, and comes in on the likes of Scizor, if Magnezone is somehow dead.

Major Threats
OUTDATED

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 479-heat Rotom-H: This guy is a pain in the ass. He has a Super Effective move on every member on my team, and if he comes in at the right time, he can be heavily annoying. Although he is the biggest threat to my team, I do have a sound plan of action for him. If he comes in on Gyarados, I know he will use Thunderbolt, and since only the Choice Scarf versions affect me, I can safely switch in Magnezone, set up a sub, and then proceed to destroy whatever comes in. That doesn't take him out though. He will usually come back in after I either use Explosion behind the Substitute or KO whatever he switches in. Sometimes, I may have to switch to something that they threaten Magnezone with, though. The next time he comes in, may he come in on Starmie, I know either a Thunderbolt or Shadow Ball is coming, so I go out to Scizor to attempt to Pursuit him for the kill. Hopefully he goes for Shadow Ball predicting my switch to a Ground-type. If he comes in on Scizor locked into Bullet Punch, I always go to Gyarados to take the Overheat set up with Dragon Dance and attempt to sweep the rest of my opponent's team. If he comes in on Latias locked into Thunderbolt or Surf, I have to go to Scizor to hit it with a Pursuit. Sometimes, when he is below 60% health, Starmie's Life Orb Hydro Pump will do the job too, assuming he stays in. If he comes in on Metagross, I usually just go to Gyarados or Starmie, depending on how low the Rotom's health is and depending on how low my Starmie's health is. I can work around him with a bit of prediction, but I don't always want to rely on that "Glorified Prediction" for too long, because even the best of battlers over predict sometimes.

The Final Conflict [OU RMT] 145 Zapdos: This Defensive oriented bird means trouble for my team. He can come in on almost anybody, and either wall or attempt to KO them before I flee out of there. Starmie's Ice Beam to the Standard Defensive Wall does a cum load, and in most situations KO's it, assuming Stealth Rock is up. Magnezone usually has to use Explosion on it after he's killed Scizor, Skarmory, or Forretress. Metagross may have to use Explosion on him too, only after he sets up his Stealth Rock. Usually, Zapdos forces a switch, but that is fine because almost anything I have has the potential to KO it, but the problem is avoiding him killing something first. If Gyarados is already set up with a couple Dragon Dances, Stone Edge kills him quite easily, assuming it actually hits.[center]

Last edited by SandslashPWNS on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Could I suggest adding some bulk to Scizor and changing him to SD?

Also, you have three weaknesses to steel.

I think you should take out Meta for a Heatran, and make that your lead. (Kir's Magma Storm lead from CAL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Amphy wrote:
Could I suggest adding some bulk to Scizor and changing him to SD?

Also, you have three weaknesses to steel.

I think you should take out Meta for a Heatran, and make that your lead. (Kir's Magma Storm lead from CAL)

I suggested Heatran to Ciaran when we were making the team, I think. He didn't like the idea of a Ground weakness. Ciaran said that Kir's Heatran only worked for Kir's specific team. Mine, on the other hand can deal with Blissey quite easily, Kir's couldn't and needed that specific set. =)

As far as Bulky SD Scizor, I don't like the idea of that. It's alright in terms of sweeping potential, but there are so many counters to it, it's not even funny. It's hard to "counter" a Scizor using U-Turn the whole time, and is why I don't really like SD Scizor. Skarmory laughs at it, and Suicune uses it has Set up fodder. I don't really like him for those reasons.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 pm

I still think you need another fire resist.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 pm

I've been trying Lead Tyranitar instead of Metagross, and moved Starmie out of the lead position.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm not sure about the choice item in Scizor. It's not exactly bulky, so I'd try a Life Orb. Unless it's more of a revenge killer, in which it's deadly.
One problem I see though, is a scarfed Heatran taking down half your team.
Or a deadly Specs Porgyon-Z (see Smogons second set).

Besides the negativity, lolwut. It's pretty pro and meshes well.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Hunter2385 wrote:
I'm not sure about the choice item in Scizor. It's not exactly bulky, so I'd try a Life Orb. Unless it's more of a revenge killer, in which it's deadly.

First off, thanks for the rate. =)

Now, CB Scizor is the best in the game, and therefore secures a spot on my team. As for Heatran, Latias, Gyarados, and Starmie all handle him very nicely. He is a minor threat, despite his coverage. Choice Specs Porygon-Z is almost non-existant, as I've honestly never seen anybody use one, ever. If they were more used, Scizor could revenge him, and so could basically anybody, this includes Starmie and Latias.
Back to top Go down
Hunter2385

Hunter2385

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm

SandslashPWNS wrote:
Hunter2385 wrote:

First off, thanks for the rate. =)

Now, CB Scizor is the best in the game, and therefore secures a spot on my team. As for Heatran, Latias, Gyarados, and Starmie all handle him very nicely. He is a minor threat, despite his coverage. Choice Specs Porygon-Z is almost non-existant, as I've honestly never seen anybody use one, ever. If they were more used, Scizor could revenge him, and so could basically anybody, this includes Starmie and Latias.

I know how beast-mode Scizor is, and now that I'm taking into consideration his move set more, a Band is good. Especially since you can just STAB Tech Banded U-turn anything for large damage and a cheap switch in.
I know PZ's aren't really common at all, but I just think it's a good example of a Special attacking dark-type move-user without a ton of weaknesses. But Latias with it's uber stats in SpD would be a good counter.
I think the only thing to fear would be a Registeel with T-wave, EQ, I-Punch, and WTFBOOM.

To conclude, i think that even though there's a lack of a big defensive game, the sheer powerhousing of it can probably dominate if noting the opponents team and planning carefully,
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 am

Ok, there's been a couple of changes to make note of. First, Dragon Dance Babiri Berry Tyranitar > Magnezone. Second, Metagross moved to the lead spot, while Starmie moved down a few places.
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

can you update your first post then?
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm

It's been updated, to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Conflict [OU RMT]   The Final Conflict [OU RMT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Conflict [OU RMT]
Page 1 of 1