SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to make a Good Weather Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
manalord

How to make a Good Weather Team Empty
PostSubject: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Here are some of the most Important steps to making a good team:

- youre lead is the most important part of you battle as it sets up for the rest of your team. ur lead should either be fast and powerful or bulky.

Good weather leads:

Sand Storm:
Hippowdown
Tryantar
Bronzong

Raindance:
Bronzong
Milotic

Hail:
Abomansnow

Sunny Day:
Vileploom
Brongong
Charziard

Any:
Bronzong
Smergle

All these Pokemon Come out and thier main objective is to sweep the opposing team. for example puposes ill use my Sandstorm team to show you the basic way to make a good weather team.

For my sandstorm team i lead off with a Bulky Hippowdon

Hippowdon- Docile/ sand stream
252 hp
125 Def
125 S.def
8 Spd

so movsets

Hippowdon( leftovers)
Stealth Rock
Protect
Yawn
Roar

Ok i know this movset spels CHEEP! but it is a good way to bring massive damage to your foes. so if this cheap movset dosnt work for u then change it up. but i highly suggest Stealth Rock. The leftovers is always a good option.

Next is to make somthing that can scout moves for you without getting hurt. for this i chose
Flygon!

Flygon- Hasty/leviate
252 Spd
252 Atk
6 Hp

So Flygon.. here may be a WTF moment well...

Flygon( Choice Scarf)
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Protect/ Filler

So for Flygon i change his last move a lot because all i really need is U-turn. Flygon outspeeds almost everything with the scarf and so it allows easy sweeping. BUT predection is almost nessary here because showing off yout U-turner is a MUST. when they expect it, you use somthing else to surpise them. But now u need somthing that can survie 1 hit no matter what so.

i chose Meatgross!

Metagross- Clear Body/ Hasty
252 Hp
200 Def
58 Spd

So yep gross can take hits.

For Grosses Movset

Meatgross( Leftovers)
-Explosion
- Toxic
- Rock Polish
- Bullet Punch

Now Metagross has Toxic wich can rip apart ur oppent. and rock polish allows it to outsped for the explosion. and for anything with low hp a nice Bullet Punch will work fine. it is a good way to get rid of a foes annoynce.

Now i need a good poke who would be able to have thier own uniqness to the team. i had only one poke who would be different from the rest( prbly common on SS teams thought)

Cacturne( sand Veil/ admant)
252 Atk
252 Spd
6 hp

so sand viel alredy makes peole nervous when they see cacturne. harder to hit and you know its gonna be a sweeper so that makes it really annoying. well lets move onto movsets.

Caturne( life orb)
- Swords Dance
- Neddle Arm
- Drain punch
- Pay back

Cacturnes are slow so payback is very useful. the Sords dance makes him more deadly. and drain punch is there to restore damage dne by life orb.

ok so know i found a problem.
ALL my poke were physical so i knew i needed a good Special Sweeper. it took my a lot of debating but in the end i decied on Claydol!

Claydol Modest/ levitate
252 Spatk
252 Spd
6 hp

well so like usal leviate means that my team laughds at e-quake and fighting moves again are runied by claydol.

Claydol( choice Specs)
Earth Power
Shadow Ball
Ancient Power
Ice Beam

so claydol is a perfect specail sweeper taking out whats left of weaknnes with this team. Ice beam is perfect aginst most special sweepers and Ancient power is useful for it can mak him unstopable if used right and you get a little bit of luck.

So now i need somthing that could come out for OMEGA pain and im like somthing expected and terrible. i instantyl decied on

Scizor

ha ha i know look at how predicatble this is gonna be.

Scizor admant/ techinacian
252 Atk
252 Spd
6 Hp

Wow any surpises yet i hope not

Movsets might be diffrent

Sizor( chice Band)
- Bullet Punch :-)
- Night Slash
- Metal Claw
- U-turn

OMG Bullet Punch. well it is the best pokemon on this team usally taking out 2-3 pokes on a good match. U-turn is good for pulling out if i dont feel good about it. Night Slash is great for Grosses, Jirchis, and Zongs. and Metal claw is there for no pertcialr reason

So as you can see my team all uses the sandstrom to its advantge. no of them are hurt by it so they can wipe out anything. i win a good 80% of the time with this team. the only problems ive seen is baton pass teams.any ideas to how i can make this team stronger. and did this help you make your own weather team! If any of you need further help dont be afrid to ask me.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Scizor:

Pursuit > Metal Claw
Superpower > Night Slash

Flygon ALWAYS wants EQ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
manalord

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 pm

i had Superpower on it but found i liked night slash better because of the power drop in Superpower. And e-quake hmm now that sounds like a good option
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Scizor is meant to hit hard then get out. Superpower does just that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
manalord

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 pm

hmmm ok Maybe ill look at it again
Back to top Go down
Iggylow

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 pm

el oh el retarded team is retarded

o btw sory for all images

it wont happen again
Edit: how about it would happen in the first place >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Good Weather Team   How to make a Good Weather Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a Good Weather Team
Page 1 of 1