SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]

Go down 
+14
brawler1235
Amphy
Magic
Findows⁡
venomcoopa626
Hunter2385
BurnerX2
Tsutanai
manalord
W101P
SaninLover97
Nickmatt23
Opzii
scripten
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
scripten

scripten

Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 am

here my new rombase yes i insert those tile myself
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Dss10
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:46 am

TheArrogantProgrammer wrote:
There are fantastic Rom Bases for you to use at Pokecommunity.com. There are also plenty of tile inserting and editing tutorials. I say this because your tiles are a little too bright, and may strain the eyes.

If you have problems scripting, I would assume you are using PokeScript. Google XSE Hackmew and you will find a link to Pokecommunity where you can download the super easy to use XSE, which can program and compile within AdvanceMap.

If you need help scripting, developing the plot, mapping etc just ask me and I will help you out.

yeah i know about me bright pal ...........
can you be a backupscripter
i am using xse
also i think rombase of tile is bull shit i rather insert them myself and i patch it with a hg sprite patch so .......
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:02 am

scripten wrote:

Can you make it a bit darker?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Amphy wrote:
scripten wrote:

Can you make it a bit darker?
i trying
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Alright I'm done.
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 SteelLugiaBeta

Yeah you won't believe how many failures I made of this, overall this is the best one. Lugia is pretty hard to work with :/ I spent a lot of time thinkin of the wings, then I just decided to give it claws and some skarmory stuff. Most of the stuff is Skarmory, which is where I got the color scheme... sorta. I don't like it IMO, but it's something, you could change it around to your liking.
Maybe put a leg in there, I didn't even bother with the legs, but I think it should have some.
Anyway, I'm off to make my own hack. All my experiments and stuff kinda motivated me to make a hack of my own. I'll still make sprites for ya, just not too many. Or too complicated :E

Also, I know it aint 64x64 pixels, but I can make it so. It's just I don't think it's finished. Maybe Amphy or somebody else could Add finishing touches and I can attempt to resize it.

Last edited by Tsutanai on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Tsutanai wrote:
Alright I'm done.

Yeah you won't believe how many failures I made of this, overall this is the best one. Lugia is pretty hard to work with :/ I spent a lot of time thinkin of the wings, then I just decided to give it claws and some skarmory stuff. Most of the stuff is Skarmory, which is where I got the color scheme... sorta. I don't like it IMO, but it's something, you could change it around to your liking.
Maybe put a leg in there, I didn't even bother with the legs, but I think it should have some.
Anyway, I'm off to make my own hack. All my experiments and stuff kinda motivated me to make a hack of my own. I'll still make sprites for ya, just not too many. Or too complicated :E

Also, I know it aint 64x64 pixels, but I can make it so. It's just I don't think it's finished. Maybe Amphy or somebody else could Add finishing touches and I can attempt to resize it.

I just tried resizing it. It looked like something a 5 year old did with a crayon...
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Tsutanai wrote:
Alright I'm done.

it look good so far
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:05 pm

scripten wrote:
Tsutanai wrote:
Alright I'm done.

it look good so far

Yeah, but remember it has to 64x64 pixels to import into the rom...
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:10 pm

i decided to do the jhoto starter yup and the beginning script is the same except you go inside to activate it yup then gary give you a pokedex and you then meet somthing
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Amphy wrote:
scripten wrote:
Tsutanai wrote:
Alright I'm done.

it look good so far

i know i just resize and indexed it i will import it later but i have all hg and ss sprite so ..............
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 pm

scripten wrote:
Amphy wrote:
scripten wrote:
Tsutanai wrote:
Alright I'm done.

it look good so far

i know i just resize and indexed it i will import it later but i have all hg and ss sprite so ..............

Can you put up a screenie for us to see how it went?
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 pm

here a simple first route
and resize 64 by 64
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Llo10
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm

scripten wrote:
and resize 64 by 64

I don't see the route xD

But yeah, the sprite looks well resized. You and Tsut did a good job on it.
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Amphy wrote:
scripten wrote:
and resize 64 by 64

I don't see the route xD

But yeah, the sprite looks well resized. You and Tsut did a good job on it.
oh the route might get a new tree so i still post it
Back to top Go down
Gomlet X

Gomlet X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:48 pm

The new tiles look really good, good job.
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Gomlet X wrote:
The new tiles look really good, good job.
thank i add new tree again el oh el sorry for many crazy changing i will use old tile for tileset 2
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Update .............finally
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Cdc10
Back to top Go down
W101P

W101P

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

When Do You Estimate It Being Done As Of Today??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehW101P
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 pm

W101P wrote:
When Do You Estimate It Being Done As Of Today??

i scripting so maybe in 2 more month
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:52 pm

new townPokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 New_st10
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 am

It feels a little empty...
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 am

yeah, put some items around to decorate the place. Maybe some people to talk to who will give hints and stuff.

Last edited by Tsutanai on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm

i know it empty it just i haven't decided how to put event in what place
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:43 pm

sorry for no update well i restarted my rom again and i have a prioblem
Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Help10[img]
also here my pokemon commuty forum of this hack yup
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208462
Back to top Go down
EarioViper

EarioViper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

Tsutanai wrote:
how about each gym leader gets an exclusive pokemon, made by me :D
And each new pokemon can replace a useless one, such as luvdisc, minun, plusle etc.

Although, I'm not entirely sure how deep you can hack a certain pokemon, like... can you hack the type of the pokemon?

Use YAPE to change the types...
It's at Wahack i think
Back to top Go down
EarioViper

EarioViper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 am

Hm, this hack actually looks really good to be you're first!
Could I help with maps?
Not to brag, but I'm actaully pretty good!
I can show you some of my work later on!
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 pm

EarioViper wrote:
Hm, this hack actually looks really good to be you're first!
Could I help with maps?
Not to brag, but I'm actaully pretty good!
I can show you some of my work later on!

sure I tell you if i need your mapping skill ......k
Back to top Go down
EarioViper

EarioViper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:16 am

mmmkay :)
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 am

please don't say this thing is dead...
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Update
sorry for no update
here a script
\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4b2_VGNimQ
Back to top Go down
EarioViper

EarioViper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:43 pm

I think you are letting people in the team too fast, they should really proove their work. like at Page 1, every single message is approved, not good!
Back to top Go down
scripten

scripten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Serlad10Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Serlad10Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 Serpla10Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 76_0_b10 overworld made by some from Pokemon community
update after so long lol
fakemon made by me
you can;t used it so back off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]   Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Aerial Flight [working title]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3